• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    I understand, if you dont want to be paired anymore its alright (although I am completely crushed)

And I already told u I was joking about cyber but...whatever, its upto you.

I will miss you, its your own choice and I have no control over you. (and im 13 not 12) Please everybody think nothing of it, I will continue my hacking and spriting and try to forget all this ever happened.

I have nothing more to say.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    They restarted the Pairup thread, AGAIN? o.?
    Okay... Thats very... Original... XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Aino Minako said:
    Like Greg said, this is a bit over the top. Pairing is just something fun to do, not an official thing that the staff need to watch over...

Anyway, don't forget me and toto-chan (totodile)! *clings to her REAL tight* xD
    I accept! *hugs AM* We are indeed still paired.

Years
    Ouch! I feel so sorry for you Kistune! Alot boys try to do that to girls on some sites. But I never thought I guy would try to do it on PC. I hope you find a person to pair with you, that you think will not try to "cyber" with you through PM again.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Whoa...
    That's Crazy...
    I Feel Bad For Ya WCK...
    Congrats Toto & Aino Minako!
    (Hopes He Said That Right...)

Years
    Yeah, congraties o Aino Minako and Toto! I hope you two enjoy your pairing! And I hope that WCK gets a new pair. I hope newton5 doesn't feel too bad about the unpairing. But I'm sure he'll find a new pair who will like him!
    ^o^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    White Christmas Kitsune said:
    *nods sadly* Exactly. I told him I wasn't ready. T.T
    Aw.You poor thing.Don't worry you got all your friends to make you feel better.

Oh and congrats to Toto and Aino!

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Well I'm like Really angry at White Christmas..Cause she first asked me to pair up with her.I told OK!Then she had asked PSB and told me to wait.I got angry and flatly refused and I think PSB Refused too.

WCK You know what If you play one agiainst the other like this you'll NEVER find a pair!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think I have this right…remove White Christmas and her pair, and add Toto and Aino Minako? *does so, hopes she didn't miss any*
    And I'm not Claire or an OC mod. XP

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Kairi said:
    I think I have this right?remove White Christmas and her pair, and add Toto and Aino Minako? *does so, hopes she didn?t miss any*
    And I'm not Claire or an OC mod. XP
    I believe that's right.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    Well I'm like Really angry at White Christmas..Cause she first asked me to pair up with her.I told OK!Then she had asked PSB and told me to wait.I got angry and flatly refused and I think PSB Refused too.

WCK You know what If you play one agiainst the other like this you'll NEVER find a pair!

That really happened??? Oh man...thats crazy, she seems so nice too. And now she seems to like jolteon.

I hope she replies to the PM I sent her, all I want to do is get things strait and sort everything out but I don't think she is listening to me. :dead:

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Castrainer's back!!! Yayness! I am sooooooooooooooooo happy, I missed Casty sooooo much. We both have agreed to pairing up. This will be so cool! ^_________^ So, as soon as he posts here, can you kindly add us to the list? Thanks a bunch. ^^

~Kelsey

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Yep ^__^
    Im back, and Im very very happy to [now XD] be paired with Kelsey, so add us to the list, please ^___^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    DF dadragonz said:
    Will you two be pairing once she's back, Kelsey? Or are you wanting to pair with someone else?
    If option A, ill just leave you on ^^ if it's B, ill take ya off

Sowwy, Claire that it took me sooooo long to reply to this. XD But, I'll take option B. She said she'll be gone for a while, as I said before, but I already am paired to Casty now anyways. *glomps him*

~Kelsey

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Kelsey said:
    Sowwy, Claire that it took me sooooo long to reply to this. XD But, I'll take option B. She said she'll be gone for a while, as I said before, but I already am paired to Casty now anyways. *glomps him*

~Kelsey

*looks to her sig*
    I am cute? Thats new XD
    THanks for pairing with me Kesley, it really means a lot for me ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back