• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I would like to ask my dear wife Mrs Cat Dog if she would pair up with me? Pwease my honeybun? ^_^ *gives her some roses*

Mrs Cat Dog

I'm a LADY!
    Years
    Oooh yes. I would absolutely adore to pair up with you. Maybe we can do virtual activities together. oh, we'll be like two peas in a pod. ^_^

Oh and roses! They're my favourite! I wuv woo! ^_^ *laughs coquetishly*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Oh dear XD okies..i just hope she doesn't look like the guy in the pic XD *adds to list*

MFh

the need to be stronger
    Years
    Hello, everyone. I'm looking for someone to pair up with. Girl, boy, young old, doesn't matter. ^^ Just wanna pair up. =P

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    This thread is for announcing pairing etc., not for asking to pair ^^;
    Just pm some unpaired guys and get to know them better. Once ur friends if you like one then pair with them ^^

MFh

the need to be stronger
    Years
    Whoa, Quick action... But ok, you sound seem like a really w0taylicious girl... =D

So i shall now announce that MFh and Catriona is an official pair. =)

Years
    I wanna get paired with someone anyone XD hope someone will listen to me *wonders round in circles staring at a lego piece*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Aww, well sorry to hear that you unpaired Pearly-girl and Carlito, so yeah.

Oh yeah and Claire you need to take FireEmporer and I off the list. Thankee. ^.^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I just wanted to say me and Miyu-Chan is paired, so add that to the list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back