• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hello. =3 *waves* Well, yeah... I'm verifying. xD

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    It's not a problem that me and Billybob unpaired. Now, we're very good friends. ^^ Yay! Two of my friends have paired. Happy pairing and I'm hoping it will last long for you two.

~ Lady Pearl

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Billy and Lady Pearl have unpaired... Oh thats sad, im sure you guys will find a new pair soon. ^^

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    well, Fallen_Angel and i ahve paired up.. im waiting for ehr now, ill say if we are... well, sorry ot hear that billybob

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Thank you for those who congratulated us. =3 And hope Lady Pearl and BillyBob find happiness sometime again. n_n;

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Ish, congratulations Josh and Fallen_Angel ^.^ I wish you happiness and a fulfilling relationship.

im not sure.. but im still comfirming... well she is... cuz she didnt respond yet...

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Then she didn't say yes? >> [or no]

she pmed me if i still wanted to pair up liek a few hous ago, and i said sure... cuz i asked her weeks ago.. and ill juss wait for the responce : )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back