• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Boris, keep any issues you have with members to PM >.> and guys please keep assumptions about whether two usernames are the same person to PM/messenger ^^;

Congrats to the two new pairs ^^ *adds you to list* marriage already? dang..you ppl move fast XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    DF dadragonz said:
    Congrats to the two new pairs ^^ *adds you to list* marriage already? dang..you ppl move fast XD

Claire... I completely agree~
    How can ya marry in the first day(s) of pair-upness? o__O

Along with the 11 Crushes member, tihs world will shat down...

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
    i dunno its really stupid if u ask me , people who just get paired shouldnt get married right away, the only reason i can think of is that they want the status of being married to people to look up to them , tho i really dont care XD

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Well realy it is their choice.
    So i don't see any reason to just keep talking on it. If they both want that then i say let them be happy and do it.

Congrads to the new pairs and so forth.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    I have no one to pair up with.....

I want to pair up with someone (a girl).I've wanted to do this ever since I joined.But i've never really thought about who to pair up with.So I just threw a message in my signature to get someone to pair up with me.And it hasn't been working.So does anyone want to pair up with me?I might seem kind of picky when it comes to pairing up but I might want someone that is my age or older.And is very active here at PC.PM me if you want to pair up with me.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Please, yar DO NOT DO THIS HERE!

There is NO unpaired list. This is NOT a place for unpaired people to come and beg for a pair.

Rayquaza Freak quit the spam.

Thank you.

Shane Walker

*-Kuchiyose No Jutsu-*
    Years
    following most of those rules to get paired sounds though. i guess i have to be active and all. so how does the list get edit? and im suppose to announce here when i pair?

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    I'm sorry.

Dark_Pikachu said:
    Please, yar DO NOT DO THIS HERE!

There is NO unpaired list. This is NOT a place for unpaired people to come and beg for a pair.

Rayquaza Freak quit the spam.

Thank you.
    Sorry Dark_Pikachu, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to "beg" for a pair.I was just trying to get out the point that i'm having trouble finding someone to pair up with.....

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Whoever said it was? Casty it's twelve. And I resent that, because I have 9 crushes on the list now, is it? XD

Congratulations, I guess. o_O;

Twelve? Thats even odder... xD
    But my way is to respect the others, so if that person thinks it fine to be that way, may that way to be~

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    It's perfectly fine. Sowwy, I was being mean. ;_;

Nha, dont worry~
    If someone wants to be mean with me, feel free too... Im so mean with the others, so no problem~ o_O;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back