• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Missingno Baby said:
    Sigh...
    It's painfully obvious that Mfk
    and I'mboris are the same people...
    when one's online, the other's off...
    Now, I think I'll report this if it gets too out of control.

puni puni Cowell~

Know what?
    Thast a very good idea and deduction~

And BTW, Missigno Baby, there are no Unpaired list, so theres no way we can add ya or anyone else~

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Blazey boy said:
    could I be on the unpaired list please of males

I dont like to make people look through pages, so... [I will use Caps, but Im not Sceaming, its just to people look and memory it~ xD]
    THERE ARE NO UNPAIRED LIST~

Im done~

MFh

the need to be stronger
    Years
    XD Boris was just some guy from pe2k who is paired up with cat there. But we settled it already. And why the hell did you think him and me are the same person...!? I am not a person who does something like that, you know... Actually, that was pretty insulting =/

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    MFh said:
    XD Boris was just some guy from pe2k who is paired up with cat there. But we settled it already. And why the hell did you think him and me are the same person...!? I am not a person who does something like that, you know... Actually, that was pretty insulting =/

If that was insulting, sorry~

But Im dont visit PE2k, so I cant tell if that true or not, and ya got 1/3 of my reason~ xD

MFh

the need to be stronger
    Years
    I think you misunderstood mew42003, but that was very chivalrous and cute of you *gives him a kiss to the cheek* thanks ^^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Who got married? o_O
    Anyways, Good Luck to ya, CC~

Im still doing nothing about my unpairness~ xD

Years
    oK *waits* *whistles* *five years later* ah great no one has paired up with me for 5 years *whisper* whaaa its only five minuets

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back