• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    As long as it's about pairing, or congratulating those who are paired, it's fine. Just don't go off into random RPs/discussions~

I updated the list, also. ^_^

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Pair List
    A1337a & Kairi
    Dakota & DF Dadragonz
    Kelsey & Gardevoir352
    Brittany & JKaiser
    Moonlight Dreams & Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet
    Star & Jolteon!!!

I am almost certain me and Jolty are still paired. ^^

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Couple of things…don't repost the pair list please, and you have to both consent to it in the thread to re-do your pair. Did you, and I just missed it? ^_^;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Like Greg said, this is a bit over the top. Pairing is just something fun to do, not an official thing that the staff need to watch over...

Anyway, don't forget me and toto-chan (totodile)! *clings to her REAL tight* xD

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    She's going to have to come here and accept. ^_^;

But I disagree—these threads were just places to chat, goof off, and really go nuts. There's other places for that, and it was really detracting from pairing. So, with a little guidance, maybe it'll get back to its intended purpose.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Umm, sowwie sweeties, it's kinda my fault we had to close 3 pair up thread. ^.^;
    Just a reminder sweeties or the ones that are too lazy to click the first page, you can't post off topic and then ask, "Any new pairs?"
    *Hugs his Kristine.*
    I wonder when we going to have "new" new pairs. XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Cool Cr@cker said:
    Well I asked Riyuko but she rejected cause I really dont know her well!!Searches the member database for girls!
    Perfect example sweeties to always make sure you know who you're pairing with. XD Yeah CC, she's paired already. But don't worry sweetie, there's hundred girls (or boys) who are perfect for you. ^0^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    -.- *dies*
    Solar, Dark Magaician, ACManga PLEASE read the rules on the first post.
    1. You have to ask your pair to pair on here
    2. Your pair has to accept on here
    3. If you're single, don't ask to pair on here -you're meant to find a friend you know well, not some random person ^^;
    4. If you have problems, PM me or one of the other staff rather than complaining on this thread.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well... if its to ask here, and since I have nothing to lose, except deception :nervous:
    Then here goes...
    Zapchu, would you like to pair up with me? *waits*

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Before I do this, I'd like to extend my apologies to ash_misty4ever. I know we hadn't been paired for long, but you weren't on enough. It's not you, it's just the fact that I like to have someone to talk to. Sorry...

Now, moving along.
    I met this member I think around August/ September in an RP. I've watched her RP skills grow, as well as her personality. She is a kind individual, and in my books, one of the better RPers.
    Dragon Paw, would you pair up with me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back