• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Uh...not to bring down the list or anything, XD, but you still have Riyuko and I as paired.
    Just thought I'dpoint that out...xD

Years
  • Oh, thankies everyone for the support! *Hugs Claire back*
    And likes Kylie said, the list is on the front page! I guess I must go back to looking for a pair. I just hope I can find a pair. But if anyone is interested, PMing me is welcome! ^^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Congrats on pairing with MS,Matt.She's an awesome person.May you twos ahve a lnog and happy pair. ^^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwwwwwws!! <3<3<3 Congratulations to Matt and Malyka on pairing up! *throws some confetti* You two are so kawaii together. ^^ Just think: my bestest twinnie and bestest buddie are paired. <3 Now I wanna see a wedding. ;D *glomps Malyka and Matt*

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    <[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]> said:
    ...thanx brandi...glad that you don't hate me...and kelsey, it kinda just happened, no wedding yet XD
    I know this is offtopic but why would i hate you?

It just kinda happened?Whom asked whom?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back