• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Rocket Executive said:
    Very true, at least net-wise they outrank us and we cannot do anything about it but complain. I don't really mind that it's gone, though. I'm conviced that people that really care about it will find ways and courage to talk to someone and ask them to pair. It might even work out better because they will get to know they person better, and may actually talk to them more ofter than just to ask if they are still paired. I guess we will just wait and see how it turns out..

Yes, thats a good point~
    But I still got no pair~ {Just kidding xD}
    Yeah, we will have to wait... Random pairs are wacko~ ><

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Soul of Darkness said:
    I mean, all types of relationships are random because you have to first get to know a compleatly uknown person.

Not really~
    All of my previous pairs were people I knew very well before pairing~
    If yar curious, I can list them~ xD
    Okay... maybe I cant~

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Rocket Executive said:
    I don't mind if I'm not paired, but it's always nice to have someone to talk to on here and and be at least pseudo close with. It just makes you happy to know someone cares.

*sits and applauses*
    I see someone has the same opinion as me~
    *gives candy to Rocket Executive* o_O

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • *gives Casty candy for the same reason he gave the other guy [I forget names easily ^^;;]*

XD

^_^ Well yeah. My first pair was random but I soon developed a major crush on him. The others were randomISH in the sense we didn't know each other majorly but we knew each other enough.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    *gives Casty candy for the same reason he gave the other guy [I forget names easily ^^;;]*

XD

^_^ Well yeah. My first pair was random but I soon developed a major crush on him. The others were randomISH in the sense we didn't know each other majorly but we knew each other enough.

I forget the reason, so ya can have the candy back~
    *hands it back* xD
    But thanks for the intention... I think... o_O

Thats the only nice part of Randomish Pairs: Ya suddenly get sucked into someone's life and start talking with that person, getting a new friend~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Yep yep. XD What was I agreeing to? Wasn't it about opinion? XD

Like my pair and I became good friends 'til he got perma-banned offline... ;___________;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Yep yep. XD What was I agreeing to? Wasn't it about opinion? XD

Like my pair and I became good friends 'til he got perma-banned offline... ;___________;

I think it was... ermm... Gimme the Candy back~! xD

I do not know anything about that, so I wont comment...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Did you finally become unpaired Claire?
    yesh

Ya, the reason for not having the unpaired list was due to random people pairing up purely to be on the pair-up list/for status. The point of pairing is to pair with someone you know well, not just because you want to randomly pair and move from the unpaired list to the paired list ^^

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
  • yea its been happening for awhile now.. i think it is totally pointless to just get a pair to look like you are cool, it dosnt make you any cooler to me or i think every1 else XD

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
  • yesh

Ya, the reason for not having the unpaired list was due to random people pairing up purely to be on the pair-up list/for status. The point of pairing is to pair with someone you know well, not just because you want to randomly pair and move from the unpaired list to the paired list ^^

Yeah, I completely agree. Half the reason I left PC for a while, besides working more and having finals and stuff was because of some of the stupid things like that people did just for kicks. People would just PM you asking to pair, sometimes not even looking to see if you already were, and then you'd never hear from them again...lol. Then there was the whole sig thing, but that's another story. But I like the fact people are just pairing with who they like and know better now, that's the way it should be. I'm happy to be back , missed talking to people here, like you Claire. :D

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    wow looks like you all had some deep talking here.
    Thats a good things. Though i dunno what to say about any of that. So i will just keep quite.

Congrads to the new pairs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back