• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Kat club.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    KATT, sorry i havent been on, I got into a whole bunch of legal trouble, and someone snitched out about me mooning people, and I got caught sneaking out to meet this girl =// I just wanted to say sorry I havent been on, and I dont know the next time ill be on, I might go to juvie =/

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    The visitor messenger system is basically a fan club anyway. But yeah, this FC needs to get jump started.

lul, skypez.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    I'll join because I am 2 kewl 4 skewl. My lizard also got her pregnant so I have to make up for not giving the child support check. BTW I feel like telling everyone that we signed yearbooks all day today. I'm going to leave a yearbook message for Kitty.

OMG! You are a great friend don't ever change. H.A.G.S!
    Your best friend 4 ever,
    Wilt.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • KATT, sorry i havent been on, I got into a whole bunch of legal trouble, and someone snitched out about me mooning people, and I got caught sneaking out to meet this girl =// I just wanted to say sorry I havent been on, and I dont know the next time ill be on, I might go to juvie =/

O BBY! D:
    Take your time, I hope everything goes well.

I'll join because I am 2 kewl 4 skewl. My lizard also got her pregnant so I have to make up for not giving the child support check. BTW I feel like telling everyone that we signed yearbooks all day today. I'm going to leave a yearbook message for Kitty.

OMG! You are a great friend don't ever change. H.A.G.S!
    Your best friend 4 ever,
    Wilt.

xDD That was special, Wilt.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The visitor messenger system is basically a fan club anyway. But yeah, this FC needs to get jump started.

It's lucky you didn't make me an FC before Kat, it would've defs died by the time VMs started, if not earlier. xP

I do love VM-ing though, but Jim's right, this FC needs a serious kick in the magic panties. *kicks, trips, falls

How've your start of holidays been K-sama-chan?

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • MUst, join Fanclub, or hear will fail. Can I please?

Of course

It's lucky you didn't make me an FC before Kat, it would've defs died by the time VMs started, if not earlier. xP

I do love VM-ing though, but Jim's right, this FC needs a serious kick in the magic panties. *kicks, trips, falls

How've your start of holidays been K-sama-chan?

Fabulous! \o/
    Well, sorta. I've been recovering from intense amounts of stress, but they've been good. xD;

Jeez, where have ya been women?

Gone. ;; But I'm back now. :]

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Kitty-Kaaaaat! Im so sorry I havent posted here in so long! im so horrible! Im sorry, please forgive me! D:

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Hey Kat-san, sorry I haven't been here for a while. ;;

How are you?

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Kitty-Kat!!! I miss you D:
    Also, do you play pokemon competitively? :O

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Hey, Kat! I hope you get this message soon, because I haven't spoken with you in forever! D; But I wanted to post to not only talk with you, but wish you an early birthday as well!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Now why in the fruit is this fanclub on the last page, oh no, not when I'm around. >8D

Hi Kat! How are you doing? :D

Back