• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
Years
  • USERNAME:Nash Bandicoot
    GAME: Diamond
    Spoiler:

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
    Years
  • USERNAME:Nash Bandicoot
    GAME: Diamond

Spoiler:

Singing Idol: You travel the world and spread Music to all while having a blast along the way. The crowd can't wait for your bands next performance.

475.gif

Gallade: The Dancer of your group

402.gif

Kricketune: The Musician of your group

441.gif

Chatot: Backup Singer of your group

Special mission: Your going to soon be an international hit, but there is just a few things you have to do before getting there.

The Group: Musician has to be highest Level in the group so he or she can make the right music changes to the songs. The Dancer must be balanced or approximately in between the levels of the musician and the Backup singer to be able to dance the beat of the music. Your Backup Singer has to be around 7 levels under you your Musician to be able to learn the music at a steady pace and get ready in advance

Also Nickname them all to fit your style of music.

Gallade: Has to learn Swords Dance and Psycho cut and keep them throughout the rest of the game.(Optional) Find a Mind plate

Kricketune: Has to learn keep Bug Buzz while holding an item to increase bug type moves.

Chatot: Has to learn keep the move Chatter and replace one move with a TM of your choice. Has to hold the Quick Claw.

If you don't understand anything please don't hesitate to P.M me and i'll be happy to help.

Master-Pixel

Fakemon Artist
    Years
  • USERNAME: Master-Pixel (In game= Real name)
    GAME: White

Spoiler:
    a) Favorite color: Green

b) Select one of the following which best describes you: Brains
    (Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful)

c) Favorite Animal: Red Panda

d) Where would you rather be: Beach
    (Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard)

e) Favorite Food: Chocolate

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one?: Yes

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil: Evil

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular?: Slender

i) Which do you prefer?: Mammals
    (Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or mythical creatures)

j) List top three favorite Pokemon types in order of preference: Water, Dark, Electric

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5); Feebas, Surskit, Kecleon, Goldeen, Kadabra

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Artist

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of color or in earth tones?: Variety of Colour
    n) Who is your Hollywood crush?: Hate Hollywood
    o) What is your favorite music? R'n'B

p) What is your favorite non-religious holiday?: Summer Break

q) What is your zodiac sign?: Pisces

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to?: New Zealand

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? Smart and unattractive.

t) What color do you loathe?: Pink

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you?:4

v) Do you like art more than science?:Hell yes

w) Name one talent of yours.: Drawing

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty.
    Kind,Intelligent,Good-Looking.

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most?: Wallace

z) What type of pokemon do you loathe? Grass

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
    Years
  • Username: HallwayKid (Falcon in game)
    Which Game: Platinum

Spoiler:

The Illogical, Yet peaceful Scientist: Your method of finding data, Unconventional. Your reasons for being the way you are, Incomprehensible. Your sense of morals and understanding of others: Honorable. Your will to do for others and for the sake of other makes you the fore front of change in the new world.

405.gif

Luxray- Your Loyal Companion along your journey

133.gif

Eevee - The Evolutionary marvel

472.gif

Gliscor- The Mark of your unconventional-ism: Flying/Ground

Special mission: Part A: Your Pokemon

Luxray: Your most trusted companion. Name him after a Physicist. Gain the Footprint ribbon. He must have Thunder and Rain Dance throughout the game. Gain one contest Ribbon. Highest Level Pokemon at all times.

Eevee: Name after something in Space. Breed your Eevee (Look at egg groups) 6 times and Evolve them into their evolutions (Excluding the type you have chosen to evolve to) Evolve Your Eevee into either Umbreon, Espeon, Leafon or Glaceon. Make it learn two move of their respective elemental types.

Gliscor: Name him after a Scientific effect or Theory (Butterfly effect, Chaos Theory are examples) Find a move tutor and have him learn Sky Attack. Teach a (Attacking) ground move as well. Increase its Speed base stat with vitamins. Visit all the Places you can fly to with him.

Part B You
    Since your name is Falcon, Your mission is to Breed,Capture, and evolve all The Pokemon in the Sinnoh region with the Letter "F" in their name. This includes Legendaries.

If you don't like the Challenge or don't understand, Please P.M me and I will be happy to Help out

Last edited:

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
  • @lolwhet

Spoiler:

@MadMoxxie

Spoiler:

@Impo

Spoiler:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Professional Stalker
    You stalk people. It's not legal, so you work for the black market. Of course, people pay you so it's a good trade. You can look at people while they shower and get paid for it.

Team:
    Poliwrath, Water-type, Muscular, Brave

Alakazam, Psychic-type, cool, mythical.

Nidoqueen, Muscular, Forest, Brave.

Special Missions
    This is an ultimate challenge so we'll have some ultimate missions! You have to catch all Pokemon in the first route and raise them to their final evolution. If they don't evolve, you don't need to do anything other than catch them.

You have a limit of Pokemon Center usage! You can only use a city's Pokemon Center five times total, each. This is in place because Pokemon Center's Nurse Joys don't like it when you peek at them.

.....Wow. Ok. I'm gonna have to hack in an Alakazam as my starter. Nidoran F won't be too much of a problem, but training Pidgey to it's final evo isn't gonna be easy. In addition, I can only use each pokemon center 5 times? That'll have me relying on healing items twice as more than usual, along with some grinding. Oh well. First update will be up today.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • Username: HallwayKid (Falcon in game)
    Which Game: Platinum

Spoiler:

This is awesome.

Luxray is one of my favourite Pokemon, so thats good. I will probably hack in one Rain Dance and one Thunder TM to use at an appropriate time.

I guess my Eevee will be female, I think I might go for Umbreon. Fits the space theme.

Sky Attack is a HG/SS move tutor move but I will fix that through hacking.

Feebas will be a pain but I have always wanted one.

Challenge Accepted.

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
  • @TheWeirdBadger

Spoiler:

@RyanRocksXD

Spoiler:

@Cardboardbox4950

Spoiler:

well that lowers the list to:
    j_woo
    Count
    GGK
    Kimbo
    PikaBowser123
    AlexTheRose
    DT
    Steve Moore
    ChaosJester083
    Master-Pixel

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
    Years
  • This is awesome.

Luxray is one of my favourite Pokemon, so thats good. I will probably hack in one Rain Dance and one Thunder TM to use at an appropriate time.

I guess my Eevee will be female, I think I might go for Umbreon. Fits the space theme.

Sky Attack is a HG/SS move tutor move but I will fix that through hacking.

Feebas will be a pain but I have always wanted one.

Challenge Accepted.

No no no, Instead making learn a TM Flying move.

Also I think you can find it rain dance on route 213

Last edited:

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • [FONT=b987bf9ea136218e0f506b60#dc1600]A) USERNAME: Luigimario84[/FONT]
    [FONT=b987bf9ea136218e0f506b60#dc1600]B) WHICH GAME: White [/FONT]
    [FONT=b987bf9ea136218e0f506b60#dc1600]C) GENDER: Male[/FONT]

a) Favorite color: Red

b) Select one of the following which best describes you: Brains
    (Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful)

c) Favorite Animal: Meerkat

d) Where would you rather be: Forest
    (Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard)

e) Favorite Food: Spagetti

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? Masculine

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil: Good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? Slender

i) Which do you prefer?
    (Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or mythical creatures)
    Mythical Creatures
    j) List top three favorite pokemon types in order of preference. Fighting, Dragon, Rock

k) What pokemon do you hate (no more than 5) Blissey, Wailord, Panpour, Simipour, Ratatta

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Actor

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of color or in earth tones? I don't know really.

n) Who is your Hollywood crush? None acctualy.

o) What is your favorite music? I'm not a music kind of guy.

p) What is your favorite non-religious holiday? Lounging around.

q) What is your zodiac sign? Leo

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? Australia

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? Smart and unattractive. I need the brains!

t) What color do you loathe? Purple.

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 7

v) Do you like art more than science? I like them both the same.

w) Name one talent of yours. Letting my imagination run wild.

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty
    Smart, Cool, Secretive
    y) Which pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? I think I might be kinda like Ash.

z) What type of pokemon do you loathe? Flying types.

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Hey guys, so I got skipped over? I was wondering if someone could do mine?

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
    Years
  • What page is yours on? :3

A) USERNAME: Steve Moore (Red)
    B) WHICH GAME: Pokemon LeafGreen
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

National Tourist: You are a traveler around the world. You treasure every experience throughout your journey and you have a gang of friends to help you along the way.

53.gif

Persian - The one who keeps its calm in any situation.

103.gif

Exeggutor - The one Who always want to visit Everywhere and as opinion on everything

143.gif

Snorlax - The one who wants to try everything (Food). A stubborn Fellow

Your Special Mission: You have just landed in the Kanto Regoin and you start you adventure. Along the way there are a few things you have to do.

Name Your pokemon of cites you want to visit,

Persian: Make it learn one normal TM and a Tm of another Type. Has to keep the move Payday. Raise his life with HP Up. Have him hold a berry in Gym battles Level up to at least 60

Exeggutor: Since it can't make up its mind, Every time you knock out a Pokemon, You have to switch out Him for either Persian or Snorlax. Level up to at least 50

Snolax: It will not wake from the pokeball until around half the pokeballs remain on the field. Make it learn Rest and Sleep Talk. Level up to at least 57

You also along the way, See the safari Zone. You have now have to catch the Evil elusive Chansey. If possible. If not, Catch all the legendary Birds.

Get at least a "seen" Of all the Pokemon (150) in the Kanto Region

If you don't understand anything Or wish me to change it. Don't hesitate to P.M me

Last edited:
    Years
  • @j_woo:

You're the first I'm examining so I hope you like. Tried to work with variety of colours but all your best options turned out blue.
    Spoiler:

If there's things you don't like, I did have other options so just message me.

list:
    Count
    GGK
    Kimbo
    PikaBowser123
    AlexTheRose
    DT
    ChaosJester083
    Master-Pixel
    luigimario84

@RyanRocksXD Yours has been done, look 3 posts above yours.

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
    Years
  • Username: Count
    Game: HeartGold

Spoiler:

Astrologer: The cosmos are your canvas. Your able to tell the way to any place in the world just by the stars. To learn and teach about the cosmos is your dream

166.gif

Ledian: Your Apprentice. You teach it the ropes of you business

36.gif

Clefable: A Pokemon that maybe came from the stars.

181.gif

Ampharos: Based on your own Sign Capricorn.

Special Mission:

Clefable: It must use metronome at least once every gym battle. Must keep the move metronome. Must hold a moon Stone

Ampharos: Keep it a high level for good luck. Highest Level pokemon Must Hold a star piece

Ledian: Name it, Catch a ladyba In a unique ball (Make it your self.) Tutor it two moves and keep them. Must hold Stardust

Zodiac Quest: Find and capture 12 pokemon that Represent the Zodiac and explain why you chose those pokemon

TheWeirdBadger

Ice Type Gym Leader
    Years
  • @TheWeirdBadger

Spoiler:

Thank you so much!! I will get right on it as soon as I can :)

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
  • @GGK

Spoiler:

@DT

Spoiler:

Here is the list now:
    Kimbo
    PikaBowser123
    AlexTheRose
    ChaosJester083
    Master-Pixel
    luigimario84

GGK

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    Thanks for the Pokemon and Profession, but what is my mission?

EDIT: Sorry, but I can't hack anything in, so I don't know if I can get a Growlithe.

Last edited:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    .....Wow. Ok. I'm gonna have to hack in an Alakazam as my starter. Nidoran F won't be too much of a problem, but training Pidgey to it's final evo isn't gonna be easy. In addition, I can only use each pokemon center 5 times? That'll have me relying on healing items twice as more than usual, along with some grinding. Oh well. First update will be up today.
    Out of curiosity, are you going to use this team for your complete challenge, since you said ultimate? That's actually what I was intending on, since assigning a different team five times for one person will be a bit of a hassle. If you want a different team/region, I don't really care. But you keep your missions throughout the whole challenge. Just need some clarification I suppose.

Name: Kimbo
    Game: SoulSilver

Spoiler:

Substitute Teacher
    You like teaching people, just not full time. If you taught full time, you'd be pissed off half the time and enforce totalitarian rule in the classroom. So, you prefer to be a relaxed substitute who everyone likes, because you're a substitute.

Team:
    Persian, smart, cheetah, brave.
    persian.png

Quagsire, Ground-type, funny, muscular, amphibian.
    quagsire_sprite.gif

Hypno, smart, Psychic-type, weak to Ghost.
    pokemon_hypnoSprite.gif

Special Missions
    Quagsire can only know moves that are either TM's or HM's, Mr. Substitute.

One of your Pokemon must know attract, since the Valentine's Day effect is upon you.

Pikabowser123

Pokemon White

Male

Spoiler:

Debt Collector
    Like all debt collectors, you're a nuisance and you are insistent. You demand for the debt, resorting to rather cynical meets such as knocking down lamps and throwing trash cans around, spilling their contents. Boy, you are bad. You also ask for a bit more debt than usual, adding in extra interest rates. With the extra money, you keep for yourself as a finder's fee.

Team:
    Liepard, Dark-type, Slender, Evil.
    510.png

Galvantula, Bug-type, Electric-type, Evil.
    596_galvantula_front_norm.png

Aggron, Steven, Reptile-like, White.
    sprite.php

Special Missions
    Greedy boy. You can't spend more than 50,000 PokeDollars, and must try to hoard as much as possible.

Even though you're the most evil debt collector to face this planet, you're smart and crafty. So smart in fact that you can't ever use the same move twice in a row in all battles.

EDIT: We have four people left without teams! We are so accomplished. Kudos to everyone who finally decided to assign teams. We should now be on top once more!

Last edited:

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
    Years
  • Username: AlexTheRose
    Version: Ruby

Spoiler:

Engineer Revolutionary: You love for the new world is astounding! With the power of science, computer and assertive thinking into the next age. The warrior versus the corrupt and justice for the powerless. A Robin Hood of the 21st Century

82.gif

Magnaton: The Magnet of the next generation
    348.gif

Armaldo- One of you Inventions created this Creature and your proud of it.
    262.gif

Mightyena - Your Voice of Reason

Special Mission:

-Let the Voice reason resonate with the Magnet

(Mightyena+Magenton= Same Level All times. Mightyena Learns and Keeps Howl and Roar. Magenton Keeps the move Screech and hold a metal object at all times.)

Armaldo will be at the pokemon you switch when on of your other pokemon faints. Feed it vitamins to raise it's Defense and Special Defense. Give it a

Engineer's Wrath: Select 1 Other Steel Type pokemon and Teach 75% all TM Moves as a Remembrance to your earlier Experiment. Beat All Trainers along the way to convert them into your revolution! Have each Pokemon Earn a place in a contest so you can Immortalize yourself in time. Beat the Champion and Revolutionize the world.

If you have a problem or need help understanding Please don't hesitate to ask me

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    A) USERNAME: XEL
    B) WHICH GAME: Black
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back