• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Triospecies Challenge - 3rd Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Started on it, caught the pokemon I need and got through the first gym. I'll do a real update probably on Saturday when I have time. :]

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I will be playing Emerald and my team will be:
    -Swampert
    -Aggron
    -Slaking

Added!

Ah, this oughta be fun. =)
    However, it'll take some time, considering I have extremely limited access to playing on said emulator. xD
    Ok, as long as you have fun!

I'll do one with
    Sceptile
    Breloom
    Shiftry

Oh Yeah
    Yeah, I added you but what game will you be playing?

Started on it, caught the pokemon I need and got through the first gym. I'll do a real update probably on Saturday when I have time. :]
    Don't forget to put your team next time.

It doesn't matter I'm not going to use those anymore, I'm going to have to think before I join.

Ok then.

syphilis

lul spread the love.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    i've done a lot since my last update, and honestly, i don't feel like writing a story about it.
    but here's my time against the elite four and champion:
    -Lorelei was probably the easiest of the four. Thomas was able to set up a couple calm minds and then thunderbolted her entire team except for jynx which she flamthrowered.
    -Bruno was, and always has been, the saddest of the elite four. he was completely destroyed by BakeryJane who i did not really design to kill a lot of things. the first onix was taken out by a single giga drain. hitmonchan was put to sleep and it had its dreams eaten twice before it fell. machamp was also put to sleep and dream-eaten, but it woke up after the first one and used rock tomb and almost killed BakeryJane, but it was put back to sleep and eaten. the final onix also went down with one giga drain, and by the end of the battle, BakeryJane was at full health.
    -I don't know the name of the 3rd member of the elite four, but she uses ghost or poison types or something. either way, she was pretty lame. i had CH'DING take out the first gengar and golbat, but switched to BakeryJane for arbok and kept her out for the second gengar and haunter. they all had their dreams eaten. it was satisfying eating the dreams of the ghosts. for 10 years, i've always been on the receiving end of a dream eater from morty's gengar in g/s/c, but no more.
    -Lance was also pretty bad. Thomas thunderbolted gyrados and aerodactyl. aerodactyl was only brought to the red, so when lance healed, i used calm mind and then swept the rest of his team with thunderbolts/ice beams.
    -Jonas. Jonas started off with a pidgeot that kept using sand-attack, so i switched Thomas out for BakeryJane who put it to sleep. then i switched back to Thomas and did a couple calm minds. pidgeot and gyrados went down to thunderbolts and alakazam to two flamethrowers. arcanine took a couple hits because i got rid of water pulse. i also ran out of thunderbolts, the only attack i have that hits it neutrally. luckily, it became infatuated with Thomas and didn't kill her, so three ice beams took it out. venasaur came out last and started charging for a solar beam. i knew Thomas had no chance of surviving as she only had around 13 hp left, but she got a crit with an ice beam and ended its life.

and THAT'S the story of how i became champion.

Team:
    BakeryJane lvl 60
    Triospecies Challenge - 3rd Generation

Dream Eater
    Toxic
    SleepPowder
    Giga Drain

Thomas lvl 67

Flamethrower
    Ice Beam
    Calm Mind
    Thunderbolt

CH'DING lvl 66

Aerial Ace
    Swords Dance
    Steel Wing
    Slash

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    i've done a lot since my last update, and honestly, i don't feel like writing a story about it.
    but here's my time against the elite four and champion:
    -Lorelei was probably the easiest of the four. Thomas was able to set up a couple calm minds and then thunderbolted her entire team except for jynx which she flamthrowered.
    -Bruno was, and always has been, the saddest of the elite four. he was completely destroyed by BakeryJane who i did not really design to kill a lot of things. the first onix was taken out by a single giga drain. hitmonchan was put to sleep and it had its dreams eaten twice before it fell. machamp was also put to sleep and dream-eaten, but it woke up after the first one and used rock tomb and almost killed BakeryJane, but it was put back to sleep and eaten. the final onix also went down with one giga drain, and by the end of the battle, BakeryJane was at full health.
    -I don't know the name of the 3rd member of the elite four, but she uses ghost or poison types or something. either way, she was pretty lame. i had CH'DING take out the first gengar and golbat, but switched to BakeryJane for arbok and kept her out for the second gengar and haunter. they all had their dreams eaten. it was satisfying eating the dreams of the ghosts. for 10 years, i've always been on the receiving end of a dream eater from morty's gengar in g/s/c, but no more.
    -Lance was also pretty bad. Thomas thunderbolted gyrados and aerodactyl. aerodactyl was only brought to the red, so when lance healed, i used calm mind and then swept the rest of his team with thunderbolts/ice beams.
    -Jonas. Jonas started off with a pidgeot that kept using sand-attack, so i switched Thomas out for BakeryJane who put it to sleep. then i switched back to Thomas and did a couple calm minds. pidgeot and gyrados went down to thunderbolts and alakazam to two flamethrowers. arcanine took a couple hits because i got rid of water pulse. i also ran out of thunderbolts, the only attack i have that hits it neutrally. luckily, it became infatuated with Thomas and didn't kill her, so three ice beams took it out. venasaur came out last and started charging for a solar beam. i knew Thomas had no chance of surviving as she only had around 13 hp left, but she got a crit with an ice beam and ended its life.

and THAT'S the story of how i became champion.

Team:
    BakeryJane lvl 60

Dream Eater
    Toxic
    SleepPowder
    Giga Drain

Thomas lvl 67

Flamethrower
    Ice Beam
    Calm Mind
    Thunderbolt

CH'DING lvl 66

Aerial Ace
    Swords Dance
    Steel Wing
    Slash

The first challenger who finished the Elite Four. Now the only thing you need to do is to finish the Sevii Islands.

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Update time!

-Got started, named myself Rin, as always
    -Picked Squirtle for my starter, to be an HM slave, and nicknamed it "Slave" accordingly x]
    -Did all the stuff you have to do to get the Pokedex
    -Spent about five minutes catching Pidgeys until I found an Adamant one. I nicknamed it "Fierce" and decided on a whim to have all three have nicknames starting with F
    -Went around catching Mankeys, couldn't find one with a really good nature so I just settled for an Impish one and named it "Fury".
    -Catching Pikachus in Viridian Forest was... not too fun to say the least xD; The first one I found ended up killing Fury as I was trying to catch it, and sending out Fierce or Slave was not a good idea, so I had to run @w@ I decided that I would just use whichever Pikachu I caught first no matter what the nature because they were a pain in the butt to catch. But luckily the first one was Rash natured which is +sp. atk which is pretty good, so I nicknamed him Flash
    -AND THEN MY TEAM WAS COMPLETE YAY
    -Went though Viridian Forest without much trouble
    -Grinded my team to lvl 12-ish
    -Tore through Brock using only Fury's Low Kick, which OHKO'd his Onix 8D
    -Headed for Mt. Moon yay! Got the Running Shoes, thank god! @w@
    -Went through Mt. Moon with a bit of difficulty -- I had to use an Escape Rope when I was actually getting kind of close to the exit cuz Flash was dead, Fury was poisoned, and Fierce wasn't looking to great either. But then I got through and selected the Dome Fossil!
    -Got to Cerulean! Yay!
    -Now I'm grinding my team to about 20-ish before I do the Rival battle(I think I just named him Green lol).

The Team!

Pidgey -- Fierce -- Female
    lvl 17, Adamant
    -Tackle
    -Sand-Attack
    -Gust
    -Quick Attack

Mankey -- Fury -- Male
    lvl 17, Impish
    -Scratch
    -Leer
    -Low Kick
    -Karate Chop

Pikachu -- Flash -- Female
    lvl 17, Rash
    -Thundershock
    -Quick Attach
    -Tail Whip
    -Thunder Wave

Years
    Fought my way to Cerulean. The Nerd almost destroyed me, first the Grimer used Poison Gas, then Fury Swipes and Rock Tomb missed multiple times in a row.... 3 Potions and 1 Escape Rope saved me from blacking out. There was an Antidote nearby, but i didn't know about it, so i had to go through Mt.Moon again...

Team:

Mankey / Mankey f Lv.23 @ /
    Jolly Nature / Vital Spirit
    - Rock Tomb
    - Mega Punch
    - Low Kick
    - Karate Chop
    Really suffers from its non-Fighting moves' Accuracy, but now where Bellsprout is getting nearer things should get better.

On Box (i forgot to catch more stuff, damn...):Squirtle Lv. 6, Rattata Lv. 4, Pidgey Lv. 2, Caterpie Lv. 5, Weedle Lv. 3
    [/QUOTE]

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Alright... I finally got started today, and I just arrived in Petalburg.

Not much else to say, I started my game, named myself 'Baro' (Ha.), and then named my Mudkip: 'Stewart'.

Team:

Mudkip - Stewart - Male
    Lv. 10, Bashful
    -Tackle
    -Growl
    -Mud Slap
    -Water Gun

Other Pokemon: Zigzagoon (for Pickup/HM Slave)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Update time!

-Got started, named myself Rin, as always
    -Picked Squirtle for my starter, to be an HM slave, and nicknamed it "Slave" accordingly x]
    -Did all the stuff you have to do to get the Pokedex
    -Spent about five minutes catching Pidgeys until I found an Adamant one. I nicknamed it "Fierce" and decided on a whim to have all three have nicknames starting with F
    -Went around catching Mankeys, couldn't find one with a really good nature so I just settled for an Impish one and named it "Fury".
    -Catching Pikachus in Viridian Forest was... not too fun to say the least xD; The first one I found ended up killing Fury as I was trying to catch it, and sending out Fierce or Slave was not a good idea, so I had to run @w@ I decided that I would just use whichever Pikachu I caught first no matter what the nature because they were a pain in the butt to catch. But luckily the first one was Rash natured which is +sp. atk which is pretty good, so I nicknamed him Flash
    -AND THEN MY TEAM WAS COMPLETE YAY
    -Went though Viridian Forest without much trouble
    -Grinded my team to lvl 12-ish
    -Tore through Brock using only Fury's Low Kick, which OHKO'd his Onix 8D
    -Headed for Mt. Moon yay! Got the Running Shoes, thank god! @w@
    -Went through Mt. Moon with a bit of difficulty -- I had to use an Escape Rope when I was actually getting kind of close to the exit cuz Flash was dead, Fury was poisoned, and Fierce wasn't looking to great either. But then I got through and selected the Dome Fossil!
    -Got to Cerulean! Yay!
    -Now I'm grinding my team to about 20-ish before I do the Rival battle(I think I just named him Green lol).

The Team!

Pidgey -- Fierce -- Female
    lvl 17, Adamant
    -Tackle
    -Sand-Attack
    -Gust
    -Quick Attack

Mankey -- Fury -- Male
    lvl 17, Impish
    -Scratch
    -Leer
    -Low Kick
    -Karate Chop

Pikachu -- Flash -- Female
    lvl 17, Rash
    -Thundershock
    -Quick Attach
    -Tail Whip
    -Thunder Wave

Fought my way to Cerulean. The Nerd almost destroyed me, first the Grimer used Poison Gas, then Fury Swipes and Rock Tomb missed multiple times in a row.... 3 Potions and 1 Escape Rope saved me from blacking out. There was an Antidote nearby, but i didn't know about it, so i had to go through Mt.Moon again...

Team:

Mankey / Mankey f Lv.23 @ /
    - Rock Tomb
    - Mega Punch
    - Low Kick
    - Karate Chop
    Really suffers from its non-Fighting moves' Accuracy, but now where Bellsprout is getting nearer things should get better.

On Box (i forgot to catch more stuff, damn...):Squirtle Lv. 6, Rattata Lv. 4, Pidgey Lv. 2, Caterpie Lv. 5, Weedle Lv. 3
    [/QUOTE]

Great update both of you.
    Alright... I finally got started today, and I just arrived in Petalburg.

Not much else to say, I started my game, named myself 'Baro' (Ha.), and then named my Mudkip: 'Stewart'.

Team:

Mudkip - Stewart - Male
    Lv. 10, Bashful
    -Tackle
    -Growl
    -Mud Slap
    -Water Gun

Other Pokemon: Zigzagoon (for Pickup/HM Slave)

lulz

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Totally forgot about it XD.
    Change Gyarados over to Swellow and Linoone to Manectric, please :D
    I started, as my name being Wolf.
    I:
    ~ Got Treecko
    ~ Beat May
    ~ Got Pokedex + Pokeballs
    ~ Helped Wally
    ~ Saved.
    Team:
    Seeder/Treecko, Level 9
    Small update now, big update = coming up :D

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Totally forgot about it XD.
    Change Gyarados over to Swellow and Linoone to Manectric, please :D
    I started, as my name being Wolf.
    I:
    ~ Got Treecko
    ~ Beat May
    ~ Got Pokedex + Pokeballs
    ~ Helped Wally
    ~ Saved.
    Team:
    Seeder/Treecko, Level 9
    Small update now, big update = coming up :D

Lol.
    Which reminds me, I should start posting updates.

Years
    So, at Cerulean, the first thing I decided to do was fighting my rival, whatever his name was again. His Pidgeotto got off a Sand-Attack on Mankey, but even though most of Mankey's moves are already inaccurate, none of them missed in that battle, so i won quite easily.
    Then, after barely surviving Nugget Bridge, i could finally catch my second team member, a Bellsprout. i decided to go with a Neutral one, because i really have no idea what moves i will give it later on, Sludge Bomb is obtained incredibly late, so it isn't that good here physically, but on the Special Side it has nothing else than Grass and maybe HP... And i don't want lowered defenses, since it would lower its Sleep Powdering qualities...
    So, after catching a neutral Bellsprout and a random Spearow for the Pokedex, i fought my way to Bill's house to obtain the Boat Ticket.
    Then, i had some major trouble beating Misty, bad luck was on my side, it took me about ten attempts not to get a messages like "Starmie used Water Pulse! Bellsprout is confused! It hurt itself in its confusion! Starmie used Swift! Bellsprout fainted. Go Mankey! Starmie used Water Pulse! Critical Hit! Mankey fainted!"
    Oh, and Sleep Powder misses were also common, strangely always against Starmie, but never against Staryu...
    But finally, i got lucky and managed to beat her when my pretty simplistic "put Staryu to sleep, Spam Growth, attack till Staryu dies, put Starmie to sleep, attack till Starmie dies" strategy finally worked out.
    Then, i beat the Grunt, taught Mankey Dig and caught 3 Meowths near the daycare. Of course i'm going to use them as Pickup slaves. Bellsprout evolved while looking for them, so i'm now the proud owner of a Weepinbell.

Team:

Mankey / Mankey f Lv.27 @ /
    ~ Rock Tomb
    ~ Mega Punch
    ~ Low Kick
    ~ Dig
    Low Kick>Karate Chop because enemys are getting heavier, so Low Kick is now worthwhile to use.

Weepinbell / Weepinbell m Lv.21 @ /
    Hardy Nature / Chlorophyll
    ~ Vine Whip
    ~ Growth
    ~ Secret Power
    ~ Sleep Powder
    I don't like this sprite.
    About Weepinbell itself: Nickname? Later. Growth to make Vine Whip actually hurt something, Secret Power for most stuff, Sleep Powder is obligatory.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Since I've gathered only a little bit of progress and caught only Treecko yet, I'd like to switch Manectric to Exploud, and Swellow to Crobat. (sorry for changing again, I can't make up my mind since after researches, I came to know that Swellow and Manectric have bad movesets, so.) This will be my final team. Thanks!

syphilis

lul spread the love.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    alright, i finished that lame sevii islands quest. it was uneventful, and after finishing it, i didn't feel done with the challenge, so i decided to beat the elite four again.
    -Lorelei was still pretty bad. Thomas got up maybe one calm mind and managed to sweep her team.
    -I expected Bruno to start off with hitmontop like he does in g/s/c, so i put CH'DING in front, but instead, he had a steelix, so i had to switch out to Thomas who took out most of the team until machamp. i sent out CH'DING for machamp, used swords dance and had machamp's cross chop miss. machamp and hitmonlee were taken down by CH'DING and the last steelix by Thomas.
    -Agatha lead with gengar, so i lead with BakeryJane. i don't remember what happened after that because it ended rather quickly. i believe Thomas took out the last gengar because she's awesome and normal.
    -Lance wasn't much of a challenge. gyrados took one thunderbolt after a calm mind, kingdra took a couple thunderbolts, aerodactyl took one i think, dragonite(s) (i can't remember the team) took (a) single ice beam(s), considering the two calm minds, nevermeltice, 4x effective, and Thomas being modest.
    -Jonas started with a heracross, but i was expecting a pidgeot, so i had BakeryJane first. i used sleep powder anyway and switched to CH'DING to finish it. tyranitar was the biggest problem with its sandstream and not being part ground. i eventually killed it with Thomas and thunderbolt, but i had to use a lot of max potions (they were all leftover from the first time i fought the elite four. didn't use any of them that time.) the rest of them were easy, arcainine got hit with a couple thunderbolts by Thomas, and venasaur tried its best, but one ice beam is all it took.

Final Team:
    BakeryJane lvl 66 @ King's Rock

Dream Eater
    Toxic
    SleepPowder
    Giga Drain

Thomas lvl 75 @ Nevermeltice

Flamethrower
    Ice Beam
    Calm Mind
    Thunderbolt

CH'DING lvl 71 @ Stick

Aerial Ace
    Swords Dance
    Steel Wing
    Slash

so, i guess i finished :D

Years
    Weepinbell solo'ed the way to Vermilion and almost caught up to Mankey in term sof levels. Arrived at Vermilion, i first got the Bike Voucher and then, the Bike. Then, i caught myself a Drowzee, Sassy nature is a good one, i think, since both Drowzee's physical and special movepool are not the greatest, so i'll have to use attacks from both sides of the spectrum, but don't want to lessen Drowzee's natural bulk, but the Speed isn't too good anyway, so i can sacrifice it. Shortly after, one of the Meowths had picked up a Hidden Power TM. After finding out that Drowzee has a weak HP Bug, Weepinbell a powerful HP Steel and Mankey a slightly less than Weepinbell, but still powerful HP Rock, i decided to use my Hidden Power TM on Mankey to finally get a reliable Rock type move. Then, it was time to train Drowzee, which i used the trainers on the route to the east for. Mankey evolved to Primeape somewhere there after beating some Magnemites. so, after beating all trainers on that route and on the SS. Anne, it was time to challenge Surge's gym. Drowzee easily beat the underlings thanks to Hypnosis and its decent special defense (only Sonicboom hurt, but it hurt a lot). Against Surge, i chose to go the save way and destroyed him by Primeape using Dig.
    On to Rock Tunnel!

Team:

Primeape / Primeape f Lv.29 @ /
    ~ HP Rock
    ~ Mega Punch
    ~ Low Kick
    ~ Dig
    So yeah, as said above, HP Rock is finally a reliable option against Flying and Bug types. If its power is high enough, i'll maybe even use it over Rock Slide.... Maybe... Otherwise hasn't changed too much, except for getting a lot better because of evolving of course.

Weepinbell / Weepinbell m Lv.27 @ /
    ~ Vine Whip
    ~ Acid
    ~ Secret Power
    ~ Sleep Powder
    Acid doesn't hurt anything else than Tangela super-effective, and Secret Power has 10 Power more when neutral, but it still does more for me than Growth. Vine Whip OHKOs Geodude and most Waters anyway since this evolved into Weepinbell.

Drowzee / Drowzee m Lv.25 @ /
    Sassy Nature / Insomnia
    ~ Brick Break
    ~ Hypnosis
    ~ Thief
    ~ Confusion
    I put Brick Break on this and not on Primeape because Primeape has already enough good moves, so it can wait until i reach Celadon and buy a second TM. So yeah, Confusion for most stuff, Brick Break for anything weak to Fighting, Thief for other psychics. Hypnosis is incredibly inaccurate, but there's no real better option here. Headbutt? Outclassed by BB. Poison Gas? Even worse Acc. Disable? Lol.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Congratulations to syphilis for being the first one to finish! Keep up the updates everyone!

Years
    They made Rock Tunnel harder to complete without Flash in FRLG, so i got me the Flash HM and taught it to one of my Meowths. Drowzee evolved into Hypno somewhere in that timeframe. Later, arrived in lavender, i first gave some nicknames to my Pokemon, and then beat my rival again, and because Primeape's HP Rock failed to OHKO Pidgeotto, i decided to go with Rock Slide instead, it has done pretty good for me up to now, didn't miss too much yet.
    After this, it was time to go to Celadon. First i bought me another Brick Break TM for Primeape, then i got the Tea from the mansion so i could access Saffron. For some reason i decided to beat the Fighting gym first, then Erika, and then the massive amount of team Rocket quests. Somewhere between all this, i finally had collected enough money to buy a Shadow Ball TM for Hypno. Now, i finally have completed the Silph Co, shortly before the end of it, Weepinbell finally learned Razor Leaf, so i let it evolve into Victreebell now.
    Next are Psychic Gym and Fuschia. Hyono will be pretty overleveled soon...

Team:

Wrath / Primeape f Lv.43 @ /
    ~ Rock Slide
    ~ Aerial Ace
    ~ Brick Break
    ~ Dig
    I decided to name all of my Pokemon after one of the deadly sins, and for Primeape, Wrath fits of course best.
    About the moveset... Rock Slide because HP Rock wasn't that good, Aerial Ace might be weak, but has nice coverage, especially helps against the common Grass/Poison and Bug/Poison types. Brick Break>Cross Chop for Accuracy and PP reasons.

Gluttony / Victreebel m Lv.43 @ Leftovers
    ~ Razor Leaf
    ~ Acid
    ~ Secret Power
    ~ Sleep Powder
    Hasn't changed too much, except that it has now finally a decent Grass-type move in Razor Leaf.

Pedophile / Hypno m Lv.43 @ Leftovers
    Sassy Nature / Insomnia
    ~ Brick Break
    ~ Hypnosis
    ~ Shadow Ball
    ~ Psychic
    Lust would be the fitting sin here, but that would sound strange as a pokemon nickname, so i decided to name it Pedophile instead, which Hypno, as everyone knows, is.
    Psychic for most stuff, Shadow Ball for other Psychics, Brick Break as filler with nice coverage, and the ability to hit Steels hard. Not quite sure about the last slot, whether i should use the unreliable Hypnosis or Calm Mind, which only boosts 1 of Hypno's moves and his already monstrous Special Defense, still leaving it vulnerable to physical attacks...

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Today me an' Stewart went and dealt with all of that Wally crap in Petalburg, then headed west to find us a new buddy. We found a Slakoth, whom we named Gino, only later finding out that Gino was actually a GinA, but Gino seems okay with the name, so we're stickin' with it. We ended up meeting a moron from Devon who was being robbed by a Pirate (probably) with mommy issues. The Pirate fell swiftly to Gino's lazy wrath, and we moved on, enriched by one Great Ball...

After grinding a couple levels apiece in the Forest we emerged and kicked butt until we arrived at the Rustboro Gym, which Stewart pretty much destroyed solo, at level 13/14, with only occasional switching out, so Gino could say he helped. :P

After winning the badge, we headed outside, saw that idiot from Devon getting robbed, and decided that we should follow and help him. Before heading into the tunnel to confront the Pirate, however, Gino and Stewart leveled a little outside, with Stewart evolving into Marshtomp, which was just swell.

When I finally went into the cave, the Pirate fell easily before Gino, which was just as pathetic as before... We then went to Devon and became their new delivery boy (apparently), and got a PokeNav, which'll allow people to call us whenever they feel like it... joy.

After easily beating my 'rival' May on the road out of Rustboro, I headed down to Mr. Briney's house, and begged a ride to Dewford.

Once in Dewford I headed into Whatsit Cave, and taught Shroomish Flash, which we can't use until we win the badge, of course... I then caught a female Aron, and named her Stella (for Steel...), then I saved and headed off.

Team:

Marshtomp - Stewart - Male
    Lv. 16, Bashful
    -Tackle
    -Mud Shot
    -Mud Slap
    -Water Gun

Slakoth - Gino - Female
    Lv. 14, Sassy
    -Scratch
    -Yawn
    -Encore
    -Slack Off

Aron - Stella - Female
    Lv. 11, Relaxed
    -Tackle
    -Harden
    -Mud Slap
    -Headbutt

Other Pokemon: Zigzagoon (for Pickup/HM Slave), Shroomish (HM Slave)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back