• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

true name

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    All right! *claps to get their attention* Stop the name-calling, children! O_o Hmm, everyone pretty much knows my name by now. It's blatantly displayed in Dizzy's signature, lol. I think Jordan's a cool name to have!(Great, now 100marios-Jordan is gonna go on an ego trip now that I said something nice since I haven't in a while...>_<) So, don't change it to Peter, Dizzy...that's the name of my crush so don't make me even more confused...heh. I want to change my name...there were so many Christinas (and other spellings) born in the 80s it's not even funny. My Mom should've had say in naming me! She had a really pretty name all picked out: Claudia. I shake my fist at you, father! O_o I like Isabella, too. Maybe it's because I just watched "The Lizzie McGuire Movie" again for the first time since the summer. YANI GELLMAN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!! *ahem* Sorry, gettin' a little boy crazy lately, lol. Although, if I had the name Isabella...I wouldn't want to be called Izzy or something like that. Ick.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    All right! *claps to get their attention* Stop the name-calling, children! O_o Hmm, everyone pretty much knows my name by now. It's blatantly displayed in Dizzy's signature, lol. I think Jordan's a cool name to have!(Great, now 100marios-Jordan is gonna go on an ego trip now that I said something nice since I haven't in a while...>_<) So, don't change it to Peter, Dizzy...that's the name of my crush so don't make me even more confused...heh. I want to change my name...there were so many Christinas (and other spellings) born in the 80s it's not even funny. My Mom should've had say in naming me! She had a really pretty name all picked out: Claudia. I shake my fist at you, father! O_o I like Isabella, too. Maybe it's because I just watched "The Lizzie McGuire Movie" again for the first time since the summer. YANI GELLMAN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!! *ahem* Sorry, gettin' a little boy crazy lately, lol. Although, if I had the name Isabella...I wouldn't want to be called Izzy or something like that. Ick.

My cousins name is Isabella, we call her either Isabel or Bella.. But people dont really know me as Jordan but If I was Peter people would actually call me a real name.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I've often considered changing my name to Lucius for some reason... (and NOT because of the guy from fire emblem, I've liked that name for years!) Alan just doesn't suit me, but I'll probably never change it because I think my parents would probably be angry beyond belief...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I've often considered changing my name to Lucius for some reason... (and NOT because of the guy from fire emblem, I've liked that name for years!) Alan just doesn't suit me, but I'll probably never change it because I think my parents would probably be angry beyond belief...
    I was about to say hehe....
    That name is pretty cool though!

Yeah! Ego Trip time!
    I've always liked my name!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    Wrongo PM10000!
    It's Jordan! Duh!
    Hehe...
    Anddrea huh?
    I'm sorry I got your name wrong ma'am!
    Hehe..

No not Anddrea...it ANDDREA. All captilaized. :P
    Jordan? Pfft, yeah right. XD

Btw, to everyone that doesn't know my name is a 4 letter name that has AND in the front. Psst, it's Andy. XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Junichi said:
    Eli W. Natsuko

Im NOT telling what the W stands for.

Umm does it stand for Wanda. :P
    *everyone stares at him*
    Hey, it's a good guess if you ask me. XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Chairman Kaga said:
    What a coincidence...your name is the same as a pokemon's! What are the odds of that? :shocked: :laugh:

Pfft, that's not a coincidence.
    My name is Andy Mime. :P
    Therefore I'm Mr. Mime. XD

Back