• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

True Pokemon Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
  • YEah...I uh had a lot of free time while me and my family camped last summer and I was almost finished with most of them other then Red and Blue which I had finished...My friends helped a lot with trading and all so yeah! And almost finished with Diamond because I'm taking most of the ones from Emerald over:D

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Hmm... this group isn't very popular... Does anyone have any ideas to help get some more members?

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • Srry i dont have and fancy pictures but...oh well...
    Ne ways:
    I mastered red and yellow.
    And I also mastered fire red, but i did use some rare candies.
    Does that count?
    Well, yes i wish to join if u will let me.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Srry i dont have and fancy pictures but...oh well...
    Ne ways:
    I mastered red and yellow.
    And I also mastered fire red, but i did use some rare candies.
    Does that count?
    Well, yes i wish to join if u will let me.
    By mastered we just mean you caught all of the pokemon. So using rare candies doesn't matter. As long as you didn't use any actual cheats.

drifl00n

drifloon master
    Years
  • Hi, I would like to join. I know your probably going to think im lying, but i mastered blue, red, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby and fire red.

yes i had alot of free time when i was a little girl :]

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Hi, I would like to join. I know your probably going to think im lying, but i mastered blue, red, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby and fire red.

yes i had alot of free time when i was a little girl :]
    Well, originally I wouldn't believe it, but there seem to be a lot of people just like you. I'll go add you to the list.

Also...
    Two new topics:
    4. What is your favorite type?
    5. Who is your favorite character? (In the anime and the games.)

My answers:
    4. Ice types
    5. Tough one for me... Probably Ritchie in the anime.

Last edited:

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • why am i not on the masters list?....just asking.

also...yes i caught all of the pokemon....i thought that u had to have all of them lvl 100.....thats what i meant by i had used rare candies cause i mean...who has that kinda time?..
    And i prefer fire types and my fav character used to be Ash until he went all soft and started to abondon his pokemon and start all over.....now dont like any of the characters in the show period..in the games id have to say Oak cause he just pops up outta nowhere...

Last edited:

Feline

Totodile Lover
    Years
  • hi ill join i completed pokemon crystal without catching all the pokemon in 24 hours one day also i completed the game using only one pokemon Sudowoodo from when i cought her my Sudowoodos a girl (like anybody care about the gender)

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • hi ill join i completed pokemon crystal without catching all the pokemon in 24 hours one day also i completed the game using only one pokemon Sudowoodo from when i cought her my Sudowoodos a girl (like anybody care about the gender)
    Ok, I added you. We need to start talking...

Greeneflower

Pikachu Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    I just started playing Pokemon, so I have only mastered the newer versions.

My first game that I mastered was Pokemon Diamond. :)

The Second one was Pokemon Platinum. :D

I'm getting close in Blue, but I can't find the TM (Or was it HM?) Flash. That darn cave is hard to get through without flash.

Anyway,
    I'll join!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    i wanna join and i completed red, and silver, never bother completing blue, and gold, i bought ruby and saph, and never opened them , i played d/p but i havent been able to beat the elite 4 yet ( it would help to have more then two pkmn in your line up, rapidash and empolean in level 72 and 77, and gyarados and infernape in another, 70 and 75) yup 2 cant do it, currently training two more pkmn in each game to at least lvl 60 before trying again.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Oh wow, sorry guys, I thought this thread had died, so I hadn't checked back here in quite awhile. I'll add our new members.
    --
    Because Blikosaur hasn't posted since he first asked to join, I've removed his officer status, and given it to Shadowleader, since he is the most active member. Of course there isn't really any difference, but if you don't want it you may decline shadow.

Also, for a few of you, I'm not 100% sure if you're saying that you caught every pokemon, or if you just beat the elite four. If you have caught every pokemon in one of the games, please repost saying so more specifically, and I will add you to the master list.
    --
    A new topic:
    Do you watch the TV show? If so, how long have you been watching it?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back