• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trying to complete a Living Dex with X only (GTS is mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    Living Pokedex Progress: 468/721

3DS Friend Code
    Twizted: 3282-6315-053
    X Friend Safari: Psychic; Grumpig, Sigilyph, Gothitelle

Attempting to finish my first ever National Pokedex completion AND Living Dex after just picking up Pokemon again about 3 weeks ago (And bought the 20th Aniv 3ds, amazing!). I've made a LOT of progress with just over 100 hours played, but I really need help with the rest of my list, if possible.

I really don't have anything to offer as my concentration since buying the 3ds and game has purely been game completion and the living dex. Any charity would be really appreciated.

I DO have a Power Saves device that I used a couple years ago that I prefer to avoid now for the sake of integrity. But if anybody wants any use of that, I suppose I could plug it in and attempt to work it again to aid those who choose to aid me.

Anyway, here's the list. I appreciate any and all charity. The kindness of the people on these forums means the world to me.

Side note: I only ask for one of each family, as I can do the rest.

Note 2: All Legendaries are bolded red to easily/quickly differentiate between them and the less valuable/more acquirable on this list.
    Note 3: All that remains ARE legendaries. I know that Jagold is offering several mythical clones and I'm very grateful for that. As a result, I'm going to highlight his offered Pokemon just like this line of text!

Legendaries Remaining:
    Spoiler:

Final Note: I'm not expecting free legendaries, by any means. I simply put them there for list completion. I'm aware that they're more valuable than your average catch and I fully anticipate them being left last and that I'll have to do some breeding or something to get valuables to trade for them.

Special thanks to those who have helped me!
    HalcyonXIII; 5 standard and 4 Legendary!
    Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Snivy, Mudkip, Oshawott, Regirock, Registeel, Yveltal, and Zygarde

Sater10; 13 standard and 1 Legendary!
    Rattata, Electrike, Chimchar, Piplup, Kricketot, Cherubi, Buneary, Glameow, Sewaddle, Cottonee, Yamask, Tynamo, Amaura, Phione

Destinedjagold; 10 (8 Unique) Legendary!
    Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus (x2), Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie (x2), Hoopa

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I can give you some of the starters and legendaries you need.
    Code:
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Mudkip [GER]
    Snivy
    Oshawott
    Regirock [JPN]
    Registeel [FRE]
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    Giratina
    Yveltal [KOR]
    Zygarde
    The Groudon, Rayquaza, and Giratina are shiny clones I migrated from SoulSilver, and the others I bred or received from the GTS.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    I actually detest shinies (For things like this). I exclude them. But everything else would be great, and I really appreciate your willingness to help. Give me a minute to put together some trade fodder :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I actually detest shinies (For things like this). I exclude them. But everything else would be great, and I really appreciate your willingness to help. Give me a minute to put together some trade fodder :)
    Okay, what's your FC?
    Edit: Never mind, just noticed it in your first post :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    Just edited it in to OP :)

Alright, I'm ready to go! I've added you, as well.

Thank you so much HalcyonXIII!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2016
    i can breed you most of the starter pkmn, ive got a spare latios that i got from a wondertrade (must have been used as a hm carry, only knows hm moves) and i can get you a purugly

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    I would appreciate that so much! Thank you. Just let me know when you're available to trade!

Years
  • hi, i can help breed/give spares those non legendary pokemon. i think we're already friends so just PM me which pokemon you haven't got yet, and i'll invite you to trade whenever i caught you online.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    Any Pokemon I still need is in the OP. I update the list live, thanks for swinging by, Sater. How you been?

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I can help you with:
    Rattata
    Totodile
    Buneary
    Snivy
    Frillish
    Amaura
    Milotic

Just need a little time to breed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    That would be fantastic! I'm in a game of League of Legends right now but will be ready shortly, just let me know!

Fannie

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Adding your FC now ^.^

Ready!

Really sorry we might have to trade some other time. I got off of here as I saw you got offline and I assumed you were done for the day. Just saw on my DS that you added me so got on to trade and can't connect. Can't connect online in general now. Dunno why. I hate technology sometimes lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    Really sorry we might have to trade some other time. I got off of here as I saw you got offline and I assumed you were done for the day. Just saw on my DS that you added me so got on to trade and can't connect. Can't connect online in general now. Dunno why. I hate technology sometimes lol.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that (for your sake). I hope you get it resolved, soon. I go stir crazy when I have internet issues lol

Fannie

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Oh I'm sorry to hear that (for your sake). I hope you get it resolved, soon. I go stir crazy when I have internet issues lol

Ugh, me too! And it's frustrating because it's saying things like I must have changed the security key even though I was connected less than a minute before.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    That's great to hear! Just offer a trade when you're ready if you still have time ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back