• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 3 - Tea (+1) vs Coffee (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I basically had lunch for breakfast as I didn't eat anything till around noon :coolcat:

Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I need some new creative ideas for lunch. I just keep rotating between the same few things. ^^"

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

I basically eat the same thing everyday (boiled vegetables + spicy meat for lunch, raw vegetables + other spicy meat for dinner), just varying the ingredients!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

For me it's mostly bread in the morning and during lunch. And then whatever unhealthy stuff I find in the evening. ^^"

Years

I often see my parents dip various kinds of biscuits in their tea.
    I only do that with a specific Cinnamon flavored biscuit myself.

Years

I had a wild berry zinger tea last night i really went wild over. Tonight i am drinking a nice English Breakfast tea.

I haven't had tea with biscuits before. What is called a biscuit by many countries of the world looks more like what we might call butter cookies here in the US of A. I would definitely be ready to try this cinammon one if it was offered to me.

In North America a biscuit is something different. It's more like a bread roll, with a flaky pastry puff top. It's meant to be a hearty accompaniment to a big breakfast or dinner here in the Southern states. It's not associated with tea. That's them.

Tug o' War 3 - Tea (+1) vs Coffee (-1)

They can be savory. Folks often eat cheese biscuits or have them with meats like bacon and eggs, but they can also be served sweet and filled with fruity jam after they are buttered, or maybe drizzled in syrup or honey.

Years

Warriors of the tea. The time is almost upon us of our glorious victory. Tales will be told of our exploits. Songs, of our crushing victory over the heathens of coffee.
    But I ask you all! One last time, to stand with me in the final push. Make this last charge together!

Spoiler:

For tea...

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years

I had some tea this evening. It was a vanilla-hazelnut (or something like that, I don't really remember and don't feel like checking) blend, very nice indeed.
    I also dipped a couple of cookies in it, (in lieu of English bisquits, which I do not have at the moment) the flavors of the two worked surprisingly well together!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back