• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 3 - Tea (+1) vs Coffee (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years

I don't mind coffee on a rare occasion.
    When I do get a coffee, I prefer it iced and black, though sometimes I'll add some cream to it for a bit of a mild flavor note in the background.
    I'm fine with bitter, it's sweet that I'm not all that good with when it comes to drinks.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today

I really can't drink anything bitter. That's the main reason why I don't drink alcohol!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

There were a couple occasions where I was forced to drink coffee and I didn't like it. I also used coffee as kinda a "tool" when I was going for my drivers license. It actully kinda helped, the caffein, that is.
    I'd still drink it black, though.

Years

A lot of people drink coffee with sugar. I get it, but I personally prefer without sugar, so you can feel the taste better.
    When it comes to tea, I also don't add anything. Sometimes I add honey tho, especially in winter or when I need something sweet and hot for my throat.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Would be nice if I had people I like hanging out with that I can do stuff with; like drinking tea somewhere...

Years

Spoiler:

Years

I have been feeling under the weather since yesterday evening. Hopefully it's just spring allergies, but tea saved the day. I made nice hot cup of mango peach roobios tea, and it really soothed my sore throat. It also a magical aroma that was so relaxing to breathe.

Years

I have been feeling under the weather since yesterday evening. Hopefully it's just spring allergies, but tea saved the day. I made nice hot cup of mango peach roobios tea, and it really soothed my sore throat. It also a magical aroma that was so relaxing to breathe.

Ooh that sounds wonderful, I've never seen that flavour of rooibos. More importantly, I hope you feel fully better real soon 😊

Years

Aww thanks,

The company that made the tea is a women-owned business, it's also supposed to be a green business and everything is organic, so those sound like good to support to me :)

Tonight i'm trying this Yogi bedtome tea that's made with lavender and chamomile, passion flower, spearmint, rosehips, cardamon, raspberry leaf and all sorts of things that sound unique

Last edited:
    Years

I should probably experiment some more with tea flavors.
    When I find a couple flavors I like for something I tend to just stick to those.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back