• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 6 - Console Gaming (+1) vs PC gaming (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I had one with that problem, too. After repairs it didn't take long to happen again. Never been a huge fan of the XBox series of consoles. They never really had much that interested me. Even the PlayStation series is just marginally better. Always been more of a Nintendo girl.

Years
    I had my period in which i didn't like Nintendo anymore and wanted to try different things. I deitched to PlayStation then to Xbox to then finally go back to the Switch. There are great games on those consoles. Overall, i think i prefer PlayStation, especially considering it has one of my favorite games, which is Bloodborne.

Years

I remember playing the Gears of War series with my brother on that Xbox.
    Was a fun game. also played it in co-op with him, though I don't remember if all of them had that or if it was something added in the 2nd or 3rd one.

Aside from that... I only recall playing Basketball games together.
    There was also Viva Pinata, but I played that solo.

Years

I played several games on both Xbox and PlayStation. I realized the Switch had what i needed. However if there's a reason why I would buy another console or play on PC is because I like Souls like games and even though they might arrive for the Switch and the next consoles, they come very late.

Years

hmmm... I think for me that'd be the Nintendo 64.
    I did also play on the SNES as a child, but I was very young at the time and don't remember many specifics lol
    I do recall a lot of games I played on the N64 though =3

I played DK64, Super Mario 64, Zelda OoT and Banjo Kazooie for ridiculous amounts of time =P

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I mostly played Nintendo handhelds like the Gameboy Color and Advance back then. We had a SNES but I ended up playing most SNES games in a different way. xD

So, we've reached 200. That means Consoles won! Now, since there won't be a new one for a while. That kinda begs the question: should we continue this thread until it gets stale or do we close it and leave it at that?

Let me know what you think! I wouldn't mind either way. But this topic seemed to be more popular than the last couple ones. So, there might be some merit to continue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back