• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tumblr anyone?

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
  • lol my post before i wasn't active and now i'm active again haha. changed my theme to something simple.

Years
  • I've fallen back on tumblr again for some reason, and I dunno why...guess that tumblr is just not my social place at the moment?

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I'm kinda finicky with how I use Tumblr. There are days when I would be constantly surfing on the android app, searching for random stuff to reblog and whatnot, and then there are weeks when I wouldn't use it at all. I haven't used my personal blog in some time, maybe I should do something about that soon.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Idk if it's something I should be admitting but I'm on tumblr daily lol. I scroll through my dashboard on my phone whenever I'm trying to kill time so yeah.

My tumblr url is mochipearl, and its like 85% Pokémon and 15% other random interests lol. It's kinda aesthetic-y but the nerdy kind. Idk how to label it, but I like it!

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Question for tumblr lovers: What does tumblr do that you can't do on other sites?
    I'm not bashing tumblr, I just want to know.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    I'm Probably Gonna Get Bashed, W.e

Does anyone have a Tumblr and want to exchange follows?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    I have one. I reblog nature, music, sports (basketball mostly), video games (Pokemon mostly), comics (Batman mostly), miscellaneous. I'll follow back if anyone wants to exchange follows:)

noahr94.tumblr.com

Back