• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Turn That Music Off

Medli

I am Error.
Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Have anyone told you to lower or stop playing your music?
    Nope. Not yet. I usually don't play music too loudly, and my parents don't mind it.

Do you listen to loud music in general?
    Not really. Well... it depends. I have louder rock music from Guns N' Roses to... anything else my friends have given me. But I don't play it too often, and, when I do, I don't turn up the speakers much either.

Do you like to turn up the volume?
    Not really to this one as well. Hahaha. I only turn up the volume if it is a quiet song. Loud music hurts my ears. I don't need to feel the bass rocking my house back and forth. Extremely loud music on full volume hurts my head as well. Also, I find that if I turn the music up too loud, I can't really hear the fine details. It ends up being one, big, loud mess or something.

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    1) Have anyone told you to lower or stop playing your music?
    Not really, but my friend does all the time, becuase we can all hear her music coming out of her headphones. x3

2) Do you listen to loud music in general?
    Uhuh. Lots of rock, punk, metal, etc. etc. and a lot is loud. ^_^

3) Do you like to turn up the volume?
    I always have my iPod to the higest it can go, and usually it isn't loud enough! xD

Thats why I love gigs, as it is very, very loud. =3

Years
  • Have anyone told you to lower or stop playing your music?
    Nope. If they did I'll kick their bums!
    Only with Linkin Park and Green Day.
    HELL YES!

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
    1. Have anyone told you to lower or stop playing your music?
    2. Do you listen to loud music in general?
    3. Do you like to turn up the volume?

1. Yes, but almost never.
    2. "Loud music"? Are you referring to a certain genre now? Well, in any case, no for both "noisy" music and loudness in general.
    3. Not really unless the background noise is too strong (e.g. on a train/bus). Usually have it at no more than a 1/4 of the max volume by default.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • 1. Have anyone told you to lower or stop playing the music?
    Everytime my dad is not in the mood, he lets me lower the volume. :p

2. Do you listen to loud music in general?
    Indeed, I wanna feel how the music delivers it's message. :]

3. Do you like to turn up the volume?
    Of course I do. : D, As what as I have said, I love loud volume~ hhaha :3

Years
  • Has anyone told you to lower or stop playing your music?
    Yes, my sister does this all the time when I'm listening to music that falls under the very broad category of "music I like that she doesn't like". So I just listen to it with headphones instead.
    Yeah, I suppose. Some Ska music is pretty loud, but it's not like being "loud" is a defining characteristic of Ska as a genre.
    Depends. If it's a song I really like, sure. If I'm listening to my music with headphones, It's probably better if I don't turn up the volume.

Back