• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV or Internet?

Tv or Internet?

• TV

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Internet

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Both, equally

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
  • Which do you use more?

TV or Internet?
    or
    TV or Internet?

i don't have a television and even if i did i would have trouble affording cable. but i have a computer and internet, obviously, and i'm on it just about 24/7. so internet for me

Years
  • Hmmm... I rarely go on the internet on a computer but i'm on facebook on my ipod almost all the time.

But i watch the TV rarely as well. I guess i could say internet. But equally would be more suitable because i rarely use both anymore i prefer to play sports and read a book now.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    Probably both for around the same amount. I'm on the internet a lot, but then I also have the TV on while I'm using the internet too. It probably varies each day though.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I don't even watch TV anymore. There's no need, if you've got the internet.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Internet, hands down. No contest.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • My internet IS my TV. Cause I swear TV sucks these days so I can choose whatever I watch online :d

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Same as you guys, internet for me.

Tbh 95% of the tv shows i watch don't even air in this country, the others are released in America ages before here (Dexter, House, Bones, Lie To Me) so Torrents for teh wins.

Years
  • Asking the Internet whether or not they'd use something over the Internet. Hm... I'm going to really think hard about this... I'll go with the latter.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Nowadays, internet. There's never anything good on TV, except when I go to watch Basketball. But that's like the only exception.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I rarely watch TV these days. So my computer acts like a TV more since I have Netflix. The service is amazingggg.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Nowadays the internet takes this in a complete landslide. I spend so much time on it procrastinating, doing work, checking/sending e-mails, Facebook, and now PC. And, much like -Lapras- above, I also use it to watch most of my television and get most of my news information.

There was a time when the television had control of my life, but although it was probably a short while ago, it feels like an age!

Years
  • Although it is nice to watch the TV every now and then, it is a lot more convenient to watch your programs on the Internet. It is also cheaper, as you need a TV license to have a TV plugged into the Digibox or whatever you have.
    With the computer, you don't need one, as long as you aren't watching LIVE TV. Even if you are, it is harder for them to check if you are or not, due to a computer holding more uses than a TV, which has a limited amount.

Saying that, I do watch football matches, Rugby and such on the TV, because it is much better, IMO.
    But the Internet has to win it for me.​

Years
  • Except for the programmes I'd watch on a weekly basis, I tend not to watch TV as much as I used to. If I was bored and I was thinking "Will I watch TV or surf the Net?" I'll start up the computer about 85-90% (probably even higher actually lol) of the time.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Internet, for sure. Lately it's been the opposite, since I'm doing absolutely nothing of value right now during my term off so I've taken to watching TV shows I've ignored all these years, but in the long haul, I definitely spend more time online.

When I'm away at school I don't even have tv. :s

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I use both equally.

I really really cannot stand using the internet to watch TV. It bugs me, people are always downloading everything and watching it months in advance. I'd rather just wait and watch it when it gets here. The TV experience is so much more rewarding. I find watching TV online is just cold and sterile... like having an engagement party in a hospital's operating room.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Internet, of course. Nothing on TV really interests me anymore, and what I do watch (Pokemon) I can't get on my TV anyway.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Wow.. I'm the only one who voted TV, that surprised me

but yeah although I use the Internet alot, watching shows on TV intrests me more and entertains me more.

dkmec20

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    Internet

I prefer internet over TV because on the internet I can get on websites like this one and I can watch things on Youtube that I can't watch on the TV.

Back