• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TVGuru's Event and Shiny Flawless Network

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    The ID number of the aura mew is 20078
    ok its good ill meet you in room and hit you up with a list of my events i think you might want

ok its good ill meet you in room and hit you up with a list of my events i think you might want
    ok let me know 10th ann lugia,hooh,moltres, articuno, zapdos, latias, latios, entei and charazard,tru arceus, some jap shiny defense deoxys, tru shaymin, tru manaphy, gamestop jirachi, fal2010 mew, some jap mew, nzone pika, movie 11 shaymin, tru regigigas, tru dragonite, some shiny jap mew, some jap darkrai, pktopia pika, ash pika, gamestop pichu, 10th ann pika, event mew,alamos darkrai, pktopia electivire and magmorter, event11 zoroark, smr2011 zoroark, izaioi pidove, world 11 scrafty, nok darkrai, and all movie 11 events.there you go bud.

Last edited:

TVGuru

To the Face!!!
    Years
  • ok its good ill meet you in room and hit you up with a list of my events i think you might want

ok let me know 10th ann lugia,hooh,moltres, articuno, zapdos, latias, latios, entei and charazard,tru arceus, some jap shiny defense deoxys, tru shaymin, tru manaphy, gamestop jirachi, fal2010 mew, some jap mew, nzone pika, movie 11 shaymin, tru regigigas, tru dragonite, some shiny jap mew, some jap darkrai, pktopia pika, ash pika, gamestop pichu, 10th ann pika, event mew,alamos darkrai, pktopia electivire and magmorter, event11 zoroark, smr2011 zoroark, izaioi pidove, world 11 scrafty, nok darkrai, and all movie 11 events.there you go bud.
    10th ann lugia, entei, pikachu, tru dragonite, movie 11 shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016

sorry i forgot about pcnyc absol and flygon thanks look forward to hearing back from you.

10th ann lugia, entei, pikachu, tru dragonite, movie 11 shaymin
    thats what you need? they all need to be cloned though they are my only ones. and i just pick from your list or what?

Last edited:

TVGuru

To the Face!!!
    Years
  • sorry i forgot about pcnyc absol and flygon thanks look forward to hearing back from you.

thats what you need? they all need to be cloned though they are my only ones. and i just pick from your list or what?
    plus pcnyc absol and flygon. Yeah just pick.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    sorry i forgot about pcnyc absol and flygon thanks look forward to hearing back from you.

so how about for bday togekiss, stamp absol,iriss axew egg (kor), shin se gea munchlax and feebas plus a copy of what you wanted i thats too much i can take off one

so how about for bday togekiss, stamp absol,iriss axew egg (kor), shin se gea munchlax and feebas plus a copy of what you wanted i thats too much i can take off one
    ok you wanna get this started i only got about 45 min to get it done ill find a couple more while we trade or while your cloning

Last edited:

TVGuru

To the Face!!!
    Years
  • so how about for bday togekiss, stamp absol,iriss axew egg (kor), shin se gea munchlax and feebas plus a copy of what you wanted i thats too much i can take off one

ok you wanna get this started i only got about 45 min to get it done ill find a couple more while we trade or while your cloning
    The Korean Axew is nft by request of someone.

Also the korean events cost 3 events

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    i dont want manaphy inless its shin se gea i would hook up four for it. do you have nok darkrai?
    k so im running out of time untill later you wanna just trade those two character fair pokes for pcnyc poke plus i need copies of my pokes?

shin se gea manaphy for four of my 1oth ann's plus you give copies of mine back?

Last edited:

TVGuru

To the Face!!!
    Years
  • k so im running out of time untill later you wanna just trade those two character fair pokes for pcnyc poke plus i need copies of my pokes?

shin se gea manaphy for four of my 1oth ann's plus you give copies of mine back?
    I said they cost 3 events. I dont have shinsegae manaphy.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    k so im running out of time untill later you wanna just trade those two character fair pokes for pcnyc poke plus i need copies of my pokes?

k lets do it im in room ready to go only have 25 min please hurry!

I said they cost 3 events. I dont have shinsegae manaphy.
    ok would you do the munchlax, irs axew egg, stamp absolfor my five 1oth ann's lets do it now that adds up and you hook me back up with copies of mine in 25 min can we do it

so you gonna clone those and meet me back in here?

k lets do it im in room ready to go only have 25 min please hurry!

ok would you do the munchlax, irs axew egg, stamp absolfor my five 1oth ann's lets do it now that adds up and you hook me back up with copies of mine in 25 min can we do it

so you gonna clone those and meet me back in here?
    thanks alot man that was crazy fast didnt think wed get it done thanks again

Last edited:

TVGuru

To the Face!!!
    Years
  • Updated the shop with events I've acquired since my absence. Won't be trading shinies here anymore.

TVGuru

To the Face!!!
    Years
  • Update:

Wants:Shinsegae Manaphy
    Korean Cinema Celebi (natures I don't have)
    Korean Dream World Lucario
    Korean Liberty Island Victini
    Korean in-game events
    English DW Befriend an Eeveelution Vaporeon (need a replacement, urgent)
    Netherlands Reshiram
    Italian eeveelutions I don't have
    Movie Keldeo
    Shiny Kyushu Train Events (Stations and Pokemon I don't have)
    Wish events I don't have
    Pokemon Box events
    PCNY events I don't have
    Other events I don't have
    Different languages of events I have

Added: (On Soulsilver. Can be transfered)

10JAHRE Lugia level 70 UT (Germany)
    10JAHRE Charizard level 70 UT. (Germany)
    10JAHRE Suicune level 70 UT. (Germany)
    10JAHRE Latios level 70 UT. (Germany)
    10JAHRE Latias level 70 UT. (Germany)
    10JAHRE Pikachu level 70 UT. (Germany)
    10JAHRE Raikou level 70 UT. (Germany)
    10JAHRE Entei level 70 UT. (Germany)
    Gotta Catch Em All Meditite
    Gotta Catch Em All Zangoose
    Gotta Catch Em All Lunatone

CrashSG32

PI...KA...CHUUUUUUU!!!!!! !!!!
    Years
  • Ash's Pikachu @ Light Ball-Naughty, Near-Flawless (30 in Atk and def)
    Ooh, I'm interested...but I don't have any event pokemon to offer you for it... Is there anything else you would want? I'VE BEEN DYING TO GET ONE OF THESE :/

TVGuru

To the Face!!!
    Years
  • Update:

Added on 5th Gen

French VGC10 Eevee-Hardy
    Teeter Dance Bellsprout-Bold
    Petal Dance Meowth-Hasty
    Leech Seed Oddish-Relaxed
    GCEA
    60211 Charmander-Naive (Tokyo)
    60211 Bulbasaur-Adamant (Tokyo)
    60211 Squirtle-Brave (Sapporo)

4th Gen

Kyoto Cross Media Experience Pikachu-Naughty
    PCNY Duskull-Docile
    Spite Absol-Careful
    Sweet Kiss Poliwag-Bold
    Shiny Teeter Dance Pichu-Timid (Questionable due to rarity)
    GCEA
    51224 Chikorita-Serious (Tokyo)
    51224 Totodile-Quiet (Sapporo)

TVGuru

To the Face!!!
    Years
  • Update:

Added: PC Fukuoka Kyushu Kyogre-Modest(Shiny)*
    Kyushu Train Walrien (さが)-Quiet(Shiny)*
    Pokepark Meowth-Jolly (SS)
    Pokepark Skitty-Rash (SS)
    Pokepark Spoink-Lonely (SS)
    Jap Oblivia Deoxys (Defense)-Lax
    Jap Oblivia Deoxys (Normal)-Naughty

TVGuru

To the Face!!!
    Years
  • Update:

Added: English(SS), Italian, German, French and Japanese Pokemon Box Zigzagoons*
    Charm Ralts*

Back