• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twilght Emblaze Academny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
OOC: How in the world would you describe the sound a Dratini makes?

Jasmine stepped out of the bus that had just arrived at the front of the rather large building. She sighed as she slipped through the gates and reached for her pokeball. Taking it off from her belt she threw it into the air and realising her Dratini. Who glared at her the minute it was released. Jasmine sighed before saying, "I know, I know, I'm sorry Drana but I was afraid someone would try to steal you if I kept you out on the trip. Your kind is pretty rare and a lot of people would pay a lot of money for a Dratini. On the bright side we're here now so you won't have to go back into the Pokeball for a while."

That seemed to sooth the Pokemon as it thrilled happily before moving to take it's usual position wrapped lightly around her neck as the two entered the main building. She walked around for a little bit before taking a seat in one of the nearby seats. After she was seated Drana uncurled from around her neck before curling back up in her lap. She just sat watching the other interactions of the different trainers.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Those that feel the need to have fun should leave. At least that was what Ikazuichi thought. He was bored, then again; he was almost always bored. The strange thing was that he was content with it. He never actually thought of things as exciting. They normally are forced as information is spoon fed down your throat at a rate you can't handle. Then you choke it all out and complain. Then you get some more. While it's not a nice concept, he learned to deal with it and take it at his own pace. Of course, this was a time he couldn't play with life like that.

"Henka, you could run around a bit if you want. Just don't get around in trouble, okay?" Ika told the fox-like Pokemon as it got out of Ika's lap and found itself landing on the floor. Recovering, it excitedly started to run around in circles for a bit before stopping; due to dizzyness.

"Amazing how you still manage to do all without vomiting due to how dizzy and nasious you normally get from running around in circles. But I still can't wonder on a decent evolution for you," Ikazuichi thought for a second, then scanned the remaining trainers who weren't fooling around.

He seen a new trainer who had a Glaceon at his side, and three others with their Pokemon not at their side rushed through in a hurry for whatever reason. Though his vision was quickly blocked by that blue track suit jock from before.

"Hey, get the **** out of my seat Asian kid. You ain't cool because you got an Eevee. I said it before, but you and that emo dude sucks," he stated.

"For such an annoyance, I'm surprised no one dealt with you yet. Henka, use Bite," Ika ordered. Immediately Henka dashed forward and dug it's teeth into the person's leg. The Grimer then released a gas into the air near Ikazuichi, who moved out of the way before he'd get hit by a full blast.

"THE **** YOU THINK YOU ARE!? YOU AIN'T NOTHIN', GOT IT!?" The person yelled before slamming Henka into a concrete wall as the fox released it's grip in pain. He probably was still drunk, or else how could he manage to survive at home like that?

"Eevee!" the pokemon cried as it took a time out.

Sighing, Ikazuichi got up and grabbed the track suit boy by the neck and choked him, then punched him in the gut and then the jaw, causing the boy to cough out blood as a tooth also flew out from the force.

"You're the type of kids who don't stand a chance here. Get out of my sight before I decide to break one of your bones or something. Then you'll miss out on the entrance examinations and get the remaining room, which probably is of a lower rank," Ikazuichi stated, dodging a punch from the jock and twisted his arm before elbowing him in the ribs. The boy backed off, with whatever angry drunken face on him wiped off and replaced with a worried one. The Grimer followed, inhaling any of the posionious gas nearby and oozing away, leaving a trail of purple slime.

"Damnit, this is unexpected... Henka, take this," Ikazuichi comforted the black shiny Eevee as he reached into a bookbag he had and pulled out a ziplock bag containing a few berries. He pulled four out and fed them to the Eevee. It was still young, and was succeptible to all sorts of damage. Berries were used as a substitute for potions in a situation like this. They could numb the pain or stop the bleeding and help the Pokemon regain a bit of lost energy, but not of it and couldn't completely heal the wound. Ika just had to hope this didn't happen again.

OOC: Yay for NPC and Character interaction. Oh and Guild Wars.

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
Years
(ooc: [to star girl] haha I'm not sure, do Dratinis even MAKE a sound?
btw this post is pretty much pointless I just want people to know I'm still around ;))

Skatey continued to observe the various going-ons from her position near the door, sighing.
"Am I even going to make friends here?" she whispered; mostly to herself but Titan's ears twitched and she turned around, licking her trainer's nose sympathetically.
"Eww, bad breath." she muttered, backing into the wall in an attempt to avoid Titan's next assult. "We should get something to eat, huh." she then suggested optimistically, trying to distract her.

Perhaps stupidly abandoning her baggage and whatnot, Skatey scooped the pintsize fox up into her arms and carried her off to the concession stand, nervously eyeing off the competition. Titan began to shudder in the girl's arms, who responded with an exasperated sigh. "Gawd chill out, it's not like you have to battle. That oughta make you feel even worse about your sulky little self, no?" she smiled, pulling her wallet out of her jacket pocket as the neared the counter.
She swapped a handful of change for a coffee and a poffin (for the fox) and began scooting back towards their seat.

The stadium was by now, practically overflowing with to-be trainers and their Pokemon. She was terrified for her perfect battle record when she glanced around and saw an Onyx standing tall, and nearly slipped on a toxic trail of slime she traced back to an overgrown Grimer and it's disturbingly bloody-mouthed master. She used to be the fiercest trainer in the neighbourhood, but she knew she hardly stood a change here. Titan was still preoccupied with the potentiality of a battle, and melodramatically burried her head in the crook of Skatey's arm. Skatey's eyes locked on another Vulpix and its male trainer in amongst the crowd and she smiled; pointing at the pair she gently directed Titan's line of vision their way. "There you go, there's some competition that's more your... level." she laughed daftly and kept walking, as Titan continued to stare over Skatey's shoulder at the other Vulpix, growling softly and glaring as if it had stolen her identity.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Cyro shrugged. "Well if you say so...". he said. "But I'm warning ya', this will be a nightmare." "Gale! I choose you!"

[Tony, I might not post regularly.]

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Re-read the rules. You've recieved 1 warning out of a maximum of 2 before this thread is closed.

One-Liners are absolutely not allowed here at PC. Not only that, but many posts in this roleplay have broken another major rule. I encourage you to read the rules and find out which one it is.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
Years
You think your a nightmare Tony said to Cyro. Well you haven't seen me in battle because I'm un stopable. So get ready for your loss kid, Riolu get ready for a battle. As Riolu was ready to fight he started changing and evolved into lucario.

[Cyro u can post who wins]

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
OOC: read the rules. read the ooc thread. If you don't have anything constructive to add, don't post. end of RPing 101 lesson for today.

Reina walked slowly and casually through the middle of campus, eying down the other trainers, immediately judging their battle prowess based off of looks. She walked elegantly, catching many looks from the other boy students as they drooled over her slightly early matured body. She winked as she passed, causing lots of ruckus among the students, making her way towards the stadium. She was among the last to enter the stadium but she didn't mind.

"What... are there no freaking seats?! You've got to be kidding me. I wasn't that late! UGH" Reina exclaimed as she stamped her foot on the pavement. She looked over the crowd of students, and squinted, seeing a seat amidst the rows of sea of students. It would be impossible to reach though....

"That seats so far out..." Reina said, shielding her eyes from the sun. "Oh i know! Edge darling, come help me out!"

Reina tossed a gray and black pokeball into the air and let the red light stream out, quickly taking the large form of the 30 foot giant, Onix. Reina's partner and best friend.

It looked down to her, questioning his appearance as the other trainers looked upon it in fright as it towered above them.

"Edge darling... I need you to give me a lift to that seat over there..." She said pointing into the sea of people. The huge Onix happily obliged as it lowered his head, allowing Reina to leap on, holding on to the huge horn on his head. The Onix towered over the other trainers and leaned over the open seat, letting Reina step off safely and take her seat.

"Thanks, Edge! I love you!" Reina said cheerfully to the Onix. It responded with a happy roar as Reina returned the massive rock snake to its pokeball. She plopped into her seat and straightened her skirt out, looking to the trainers sitting around her.

"So how are you all! Are you as excited as I am?!" She said cheerfully, ignoring the fact that she had just loomed her massive partner over top them.

OOC: The seats beside me are open for anyone who wants to happen to witness Reina's Onix towering over the group of trainers.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
"Hm...? Oh what the hell..." Ikazuichi said to himself. There was a tone of surprisement in his voice, then again who wouldn't be? He raised his head up due to hearing a rumble and looked around, only to find a large Onix transporting a lass to an empty seat. Then she just introduced herself like nothing happened.

Well, it didn't phase Ikazuichi much. He just turned his head back to Henka as the female Pokemon began to recover and revert to it's hyper-active self.

"That... Was fast," Ikazuichi thought as he took out three berries and put away the bag. He then put his hand on the bench, palm wide open for Henka to eat the berries.

"Yo girlies. What'cha doin' tonight?" Said by the same annoyance from before, Ika turned his head to where the person's voice was heard from. The boy was trying to flirt with several female students, ignoring the fact he won't get anything done this way with a bloody mouth, a tooth missing, and the fact that he was in Ikazuichi's eyesight. If something gone wrong and it involved Ika or Henka, that boy might lose more than just a tooth and some blood.

"Oh well, can't get rid of some pests, unfortunately. They'll just stay around you until they're sick of you. Doesn't seem to work the other way around."

He glanced at that Glaceon trainer from before who was beginning to battle with another trainer who had a Riolu. Viewing another piece of the stadium, people were going to the food stands to treat their pokemon. Others were chatting or staring at the body of that girl who has an Onix in her possession. Yep, quite an unique crowd. Of course, Ikazuichi was unique just in the fact of how he dressed or his pokemon. Then again, it didn't really matter. Long as he got his job done at the academy.

Last edited:

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Jasmine blinked a couple of time surprised by the new arrival now sitting next to her. She had been rather startled when the Onix had just appeared without much warning and plopped the girl in the seat next to her. Drana who though was used to random appearances of Pokemon by now, had not taken the suprise that well and had now returned to the place around her neck. Jasmine turned her attention back to her Pokemon and manage to coax it back into her lap. Once she had accomplished this task she turned her attention back to the trainer. The girl was smaller than her but definitely older. So speaking up for the first time since she got here she said, "Hi, I am Jasmine. Who are you?"

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Cyro was NOT surprised. "Hmphh, I don't care if it evolves or not, I don't even care if yours have the advantage because advantages don't rule." "Gale, you know what to do." he added. Cyro already knew what attack a Lucario has. He even trained his pokemons to block their minds in case.

Gale suddenly turned the whole _____ (was it the room or the outside.) into a snowy wilderness. It's almost impossible to see through.

[Please, put quotation marks! It made me confused.]

King Gengar

Ghost Hunter
Years
Kenny was walking towards the academy when he notice something odd...
"What the hell is that ugly thing?" Kenny said out loud.
"Well thats some leftover goo from the lab we did today morning. Its been at the Academy for a few days" A Girl says with her amazingly voice at a corner.
"Oh..." Kenny says embarrassingly.
"Hey I'm Jenny Nice to meet you.
"Im Kenny Nice to meet you too.
Kenny and Jenny started to chat for a few moments looking at there schedule to see what classes they have next. Looking at the schedule they had the class "Tactics and Strategy class together.
"I heard that that class is very competitive and you battle against each other even if your best friends. There is also tournaments which you compete world wide." Said Jenny
"Well than this class is going to be Very interesting class" thought Kenny.

"Ding! Ding! Ding" The bell just rung. Kenny and Jenny both said bye to each other and headed to class. As he headed to class he looked at his schedule and notice something odd... One of the professors teaching at the academy was his brother, John Jubula. He hasn't seen his brother since when he was 6 years old. John Jubula was very handsome compared to other guys. He was charming, smart, funny, and a good sport. He always flirts with every pretty girl he sees. He arrives to class and sees Jenny in the classroom. John gave Jenny a kiss and she walked out the door giggling. She looks up pauses, blushes and rushes out of the classroom door quickly. Kenny thought to himself... For a moment Kenny stares at his schedule where Jenny has left a smudge at the end of his paper. Thinking to himself this is going to be an odd year at this Academy.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
Years
"Lucario use extreme speed to attack". As lucario couldn't see a thing he used his aura to find out where Gale with a critical hit. "Yo Cyro I thought you were tougher than this, because when it comes right down to it my lucario can get passed any weather condition you bring at him". tony waits patiently for Cyro's next move.

[We are outside]

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
"Hi, I am Jasmine. Who are you?" a quiet girl next to Reina spoke up suddenly as she patted down her clothes for any sign of misplacement.

Reina turned and looked to the girl as she shrunk the gray pokeball and attached it to her waist. At first she was a little surprised that such an obviously younger girl had just introduced herself in such an informal way. But Reina decided to ignore the obvious social foul and introduce herself to the girl.

"Hello! Jasmine was it? My names Reina... Reina Oosaki pleased to meet you. Its nice to meet another girl... all the guys are just eye humping me like i'm the first girl they've ever seen. I don't know if they think i don't notice but i definitely do... and my Onix tends to be very possessive of me. He doesn't like to share." Reina said cheerfully to the girl but ending with an almost frightening tone as she described her Onix's personality. Reina instantly perked up, upon seeing Jasmine's little companion.

"Oh my gosh! What an adorable little pokemon! A Dratini?! wow! So rare AND cute! You're lucky to have one. Edge here isn't very rare but he's one of the largest Onix around, I absolutely love him to death." Reina said, motioning to the pokeball she retreated the Onix back to. And leaning over, petting the small Dratini in Jasmine's lap. "Edge and I are here to become the leaders of a gym... thats our goal at least. Edge loves to battle and his defensive skills are second to none, I really can't wait for our first battle at the academy." Reina exclaimed, bragging about her partner. "So... What are we waiting for in this stadium anyways? I know I was instructed to go here, but thats all i was informed about..."

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
"Oh don't be sure about that" he sneered. "Haven't you noticed? Your pokemon's arm is frozen..." As you had seen, Gale's using her special ability first(Blizzard, not the attack itself.). She lured Lucario into a trap, which using Extemespeed. Also Gale's trained to block her mind so that Lucario cannot figure out the next surprise move(which is Ice Fang). Using Ice Fang surpise move is a clever trick, freezing Lucario's arm. The pain is unbearable.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
Barry looked down at the floor of the hall...it was marble and definitly strong, this school could stay like this for decades and they wouldnt have to do much management. He noticed the gil he was following had been stained with coffee...but he had been too late to change the situation in his favour, *maybe i will get another chance* he said as he sat down by the counter...he looked back at the guy with a gastly who had humiliated the girl...this guy was heartless and insensitive.
He had to be taught a lesson, we walked down towards him although he was about 27ft away. *hey punk he said in a low wicked voice*

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Lucario tried to break the ice. "It's no use," Cyro said. "It'll only makes matters worse, Ice Fang's an attack that insure's frostbite to the one's bitten." he added.

Cyro looked at his Glaceon. He was surprised to see Gale's weakening. "I hate to say this but, can we had a truce? Gale's weak, and your Lucario's unable to move. I didn't notice that attack's critical." Suddenly the bell's began to chime.

"So then?" Cyro asked. "We can settle this for latter..."

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
It was true--Takuya was heartless and insensitive. But he hated Aya. Hated her for what she had done. And it was high time that pompous coquette learned that if you messed with Takuya Miyamoto (or his hair, for that matter), you had to pay the price. Eyes closed, he leaned his bruised spine against the same concrete wall with which he had a previous run-in. His hair bothered him immensely. The fine waves which were now embedded deep in the black strands had ruined his tormented teen look. Now he just looked like a hood.

Trainers continued to swarm the arena, including some flashy chick riding an Onix. Annoying...

Out of the corner of one cerulean eye, he noticed a blonde male approaching him, visibly fuming. The boy had been around when Aya had received her coffee, and had probably been around even before Takuya had been accosted by the whiny brat and her rodent.

"Hey, punk," he said. The words were barely audible, but came out as a growl. Well, if a fight was what he wanted, he would have to look elsewhere. Takuya was too frail for fistfights, and generally relied on humiliation and other tactics. At least, outside of a Pokemon battle.

"Gastly," he began, the usual monotony returning to his voice. "Use Thunderbolt." The ball of gas floated towards the annoying blonde. The purple gas withdrew momentarily into the pitch black center before shooting out, releasing a jolt of electricity with it. The electricity was sent flying towards the boy. It would teach him not to mess with Takuya Miyamoto.

OOC: Sorry for the terribly short post. -_- I can't really do much at the moment, except try to electrocute Barry.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
OOC: My character is based a lot off of me, thus she has a lot of my quirks. Such quirks include short introductions (no matter who I am speaking too this is brought on due to lot and lots of moves.) and very random changing of subjects.

"I know as much as you do really about what is going on," Jasmine said glancing around the stadium at the different trainers and Pokemon, before continuing, "Anyway there is nothing we can really do right now except socialize, battle, or watch the other trainers battle each other." At this she made a motion at a couple of trainers that were battling with each other's Pokemon.

"Anyway you want to be an advanced trainer than. I am doing a dual degree, to be specific I want to be a trainer/breeder. Originally I just wanted to be a regular trainer but one time a friend of mine took me to visit a training farm and that's when I decided to start looking into it as a second career. This was reinforced by the same friend giving me Drana. To be specific I got her as an egg as an early birthday present a couple of months back, so she is still bit of a baby. She fights rather well though," Jasmine said. She glanced up as the she heard the bell ring, "Well hopefully something will be happenning soon ."

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
Barry stood erect as if he just saw something so freaky that a ghost trainer would be scared to death...someone wanted to electrocute him bad, with a thunder bolt. He looked at his faithful turtwig who seemed to be expecting Barry to say something. Barry had to act now and pretty fast. He looked more serious than scared now. *Earth plate defensive technique* he said with a pretty firm voice
Immediately, his turwig ran forward towads the thunder bolt and jumped infront of it so that all the possible harm was directed to it...he was half groun and so this didnt bother him a bit. Barry rushed forward and pushed takuya so hard that he fell on the ground flat on his back. *Do you want a piece of me freak, hun...I know what you did to that blondee...and that aint nice, and now you think you can start a fight...well im gonna cream you punk* he said as he kicked takuya in the stomach as he was trying to get off the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back