• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twilght Emblaze Academny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
"Baka."

The word came out as a thought only. Ikazuichi noticed that the trainer who spilled coffee on that snobbish girl returned to the very wall he collided with. Ignoring this, Ikazuichi focused in on the Eevee he owned which was growling at the boy in the track suit. Henka was furious, a trait of Flareon. Ikazuichi never actually found a reason for Henka to change personalities randomly. Just that being a hyperactive easily-angered creature was what Henka prefered being the most for some reason.

Long as this trait of the Eevee interfer with Ika's training as a breeder and a possible future Gym Leader, he didn't mind.

"Vee..." The words that came out of the fox's mouth was a growl as it was about to dash forward at the jock, who just ended up slapped across the face due to flirting with the wrong woman. He backed off, before slipping on his Grimer's slime. This earned a snicker from Ikazuichi, as the boy got what he deserved.

Though that snicker was short lived as he heard the crackle of electricity. Turning to the boy with the black hair on the wall next to him, he seen that the trainer's Ghastly launched an attack at a blonde trainer. It struck on impact with the blonde's Turtwig as the posion surrounding the black orb that makes up the ghost gone inside the orb and then retreated back out; possibly causing the Thunderbolt. This caused Henka to stay still for a while, though the shiny Pokemon likely will still try and get revenge.

"Well, even if nothing else goes wrong, it seems there's a possibility I'll lose during the examination battle..."

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
Barry walked away from the guy on the floor, *idiot*he said * I will be seeing around the block* he said as he walked away leaving takuya in the scene with people gathering around to see him as if he was a rare hard to find relic that had been discovered and was on display. Barry attention was totally given to the *Baka*sound he heard coming from a guy at the counter. He took a deep breath and looked back at what was going on,...it seemed as the freak had gotten up.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Glancing at the boy who just defended himself with a Turtwig, Ika turned to face Eevee.

"Henka, it's better off if we teach that blonde a lesson before that other trainer escalates it into something further. Use Shadow Ball and end this, if you will," Ikazuichi ordered in a monotone-like voice. Henka growled as it openned it's mouth, revealing purple energy focusing in. It started as a small ball about an inch large, but evolved into something a foot large as it moved outside the creature's mouth. Black energy crackled around the ball, stuck in orbit as it was launched forward.

"Now just repeatedly us-" Ikazuichi didn't have time to finish as Henka dashed forward to the blonde in the track suit near the Grimer. Having gotten up, the jock was about to try flirting with the girl with large breasts but was tackled by the black Eevee. Henka knocked the boy back into the slime and had generated a green orb which hit the jock's backside.

"Ye~ouch!!! WHAT THE HELL NOW!?" the jock yelled as there was a small flame on his back which died out. The black Eevee known as Henka, pleased with his performance; retreated back to Ikazuichi's side.

"Sometimes, I don't know what gotten into you... Just be happy that you recover fast, Baka..." Ikazuichi whispered to the Eevee.

"Vee?"

"You're something else, that's all I'm going to say for now," Ika continued as he waited to see what happened next.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
Years
"Break's over cyro." Tony and Cyro countined with there match. "Cyro you may have frozen my lucario's arms but his legs are still good." "So lucario go and use Hi jump Kick." Lucario used Hi jump kick and still using his attack to hit you with the tree as well. Then once Gale hit the tree lucario bounced off the tree to land on his arm to break one of his frozen arms. " It looks like your gale is down for the count Cyro."

[Cyro you determine if Gale fainted or not.]

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
"Well I've told you so, I'ts over!" he shouted. "If you don't listen to me, your Lucario will suffer a massive hemmorage from that frostbite and it is proggressive. The more your Lucario will attack or move, the more he'll suffer." he explained. "If your so defiant, you'll regret it."

"I've trained Gale to withstand critical attacks, also I've still got a few tricks in my sleeves..." he added. "You'll experience something that is really, really bitter..."

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
Years
"Ha your telling me, you don't stand a chance I've beaten the toughest of the toughest your just another one on my list." "So lucario use aura sphere, and use Vaccum Wave to double its power." Gale got hit and crashed right through a frozen rock. "Just quit before I really inflict damage to your Glalie."

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
"Hmph, if you want to do the Hard way, then I have no choice..." Cyro humbly said.
"But it's not my fault if you will regret it...although Aura sphere is an attack that cannot miss, then I'll gonna use my Sig. move #4." "Gale, use Maximum Blizzard..." Gale turned the whole ____ again into a Artic lancape. This time it's even worse. People watchin the battle began shivering in cold, even Tony's shivering.

Lucario's attempting to Launch a Aura Sphere even though it's(Male or Female? Mine's Female) left arm caught the frostbite, but the blue orbs easily froze by Gale's Aurora beam. The Aurora beam hit Lucario squarely in the chest, flinging __ to the ground. But Lucario's got guts.

[It's Glaceon not Glalie!!!]

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
OOC: Okay, since Drazen is gonna just let this RP just run rampant, I'm going to take control. Quasar, Smash Kid, your fight is lasting obnoxiously long, end it soon so we can advance the plot. According to Drazen's first post we will be starting the battle examinations, in your next post please begin leading towards starting your exam battle and even better yet, STARTING your exam battle. I'm going to say that in order to move things along, the exam battles can take place in various locations around campus and monitored by random staff members. Make it a simple match, no multiple post battles... then we can finally start with moving this plot along instead of idling and doing nothing.

Greatly Appreciated, go team.

TAKE ALL RESPONSES TO THE OOC THREAD. DO NOT. I REPEAT. DO NOT. RESPOND TO THIS IN THIS THREAD.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=123886&page=2

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
Years
"Get up lucario you can't give up now." Then lucario started charging and charging and the icy arms broke with a big aura sphere in both hands. "Yeah lucario now release all of your power." At the same time Gale used Blizzard. A big explosion happened, and once the smoke was gone both Gale and lucario were knocked out.

[Sorry thought Gale was Glalie because of her name. My lucario is male]

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
"Hmph... both our pokemon's knocked out." Cyro observed. Then he picked up Gale and stroked her cold fur. "You take a good long rest." he said to Gale. "I'll buy you some ice cream later..."

"I have never battled a trainer before that has great guts... I admit that you're good." he said. "I think you can pass your test with flying colors." he added.

[How did you make your Signature? What website?]

Armada

Dont Love Me I Dont Deserve It
Years
Hope you guys don't mind if I join... don't worry I wont post anything else until I know I'm accepted.

Name: Armada

Bachelor: Breeder
Description: long red hair, tied up in a ponytail, blue eyes. red bandanna around waist, tight leather pants, white ruffle shirt
Personality: outgoing, very curteous.
Likes:Lives to have a good time and trains with her Eevee
Dislikes: pushovers, wanna be's, and anything to do with teams that steal pokemon or destroy land
Pokemon: Eevee

I can be a late student if you want me to...

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
Years
"Nice battle lucario." "But you have to do better your tougher than any pokemon." "Cyro I know I'm good." Tony walks away without complimenting Cyro going to take his exam.

[I got that banner from TDB_leader here]

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
Barry walked away slowly so that it seemed as if he was dragging his feet...he had really started a grudge on the first day of school, he might have made an enemy...and one that would hate him for this humiliation...he had just heard a few teenagers babbling about something...it seemed as if this first exam was going to start. Immediately he picked up speed and started dashing than the colleseum through the crowd and their pokemon. He couldnt afford to miss this...
He looked at a couple of people arguing...this people definitely didint know what they were doing in the school. And off he was again racing towards the examinations venue, he looked back at his admissions letter...his battle was at...he had to be at the back of the library...

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
-Closed-

I asked you to read the rules and follow them, but you've obviously neglected to do so. Thus, this thread is being closed.

DrazenHayato, I'm going to tell you to keep a better eye on your roleplays from now on, or else I'm not going to be all too enthusiastic to accept them no matter how many times you PM me.

Please improve the quality of your posts from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back