• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twilight and AIDS

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I wouldnt be surprised by Kristen Stewarts by how suhluttish she kinda acts in the second movie.Switching from Edward to Jacob.JUST PICK SOMEONE!lol
    Acting =/= reality.

I feel really bad for RPattz having this happen to him. It's obvious that he can't handle the stress that being "Edward" has given to him, being unable to live his life as normal as he wants because everywhere he goes, some female of any age flings herself at him. No wonder he fears getting HIV from a "fangirl". I mean, they chased him out into traffic and he got hit by a car.

Hopefully, after Breaking Dawn the movie is made, things will die down for the Twilight franchise, and RPattz can finally relax.

I do agree with Rekky. All the weird and crazy things that Twilight fans do, all the crazy products that are out there (some of which are official), and all the other media coverage, and just now people are discussing this? Females have been scratching their necks for RPattz ever since he was cast as Edward, really.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    Those Twilight fangirls scare me.... seriously, there so obsessed, its weird and freaky

I do observed it also. Twilight fan girls are really so addicted to twilight. I don't know why? what are those things in twilight that they react like that.

How pathetic!

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • And people wonder why sensible normal sane non-Twilight fans look down on Twitards. Didn't Pattinson run in front of a taxi earlier this year to avoid his fans? It's unreal. Part of me thinks that the books must have subliminal messages planted in them, as I can't think of a single other fandom where crazy crap like this happens on a day-to-day basis. The other part of me just shrugs and points out that humanity really can be this retarded sometimes.

:(

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    And people wonder why sensible normal sane non-Twilight fans look down on Twitards. Didn't Pattinson run in front of a taxi earlier this year to avoid his fans? It's unreal. Part of me thinks that the books must have subliminal messages planted in them, as I can't think of a single other fandom where crazy crap like this happens on a day-to-day basis. The other part of me just shrugs and points out that humanity really can be this retarded sometimes.

:(
    XD lol twitards and he ran in front of a taxi cause of stalkers...i swear these fans have no life..they just stalk their 'heroes' for their own pleasure.stupid fans..

Years
  • "Axe wounds"... [/slang]

The girls are probably all claws, slobbery lip gloss, and hands full of questionable things.

Fear is well deserved in this instance. Seriously.
    I bet he would't touch those girls with a pervert's part...

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    OHLAWL. Poor guy... XD;; And I just saw an interview on TV on how the fans were wonderful and caring... o__o Edward's not even attractive. Or real. :l And we know that they're not screaming after Rob himself.

The fans need to be put in the mental hospital. They're insane. o___o; IT'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. Somehow they talk themselves into thinking he's real. :[

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Some fans can just be insane. Im a Twilight fan but I wouldnt say Im totally obsessed over it. The movies were pretty cool, the books were much better. But why run after Rob? Hes ugly and who cares if he plays Edward if hes not even attractive like the real Edward is suppose to be.

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
    Years
  • Just amazing Some people could really get out of control ^^ and heck I'll be scared of getting HIV as well c'mon who isn't ^^

In my opinion Twilight sucks honestly yes it does. I don't see the hype over gay vampires haha. Remember the days were vampires would killed someone and drink their blood. Now you got vampires with feeling? WTH! I would never go crazy over a FICTIONAL character. It's just stupid. But as I said it's just my opinion it doesn't matter. ^^

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Ew. O_O That's creepy. I read these books and have seen the movies and I'm not crazy, just to prove not all people who see Twilight are crazy... but that's gross. Ew. >.<

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    What's sad is that you had respect for humanity in the first place.
    Lolz. XD

I wouldn't be surprised if they had rabies. XD Not so sure about AIDs, though. ^^

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Well, this is what happens when you get the pretty boys to be the vampires that sparkle in the sun.
    Seriously, no one ever asked the actor of Dracula to suck their blood.

Hahaha! Hilarious!

This whole thing is out of hand, asking him to suck on an open wound is just gross. I find it funny too though. I used to think Pirates of the Caribbean fans were bad.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Considering that these accounts come from the actor playing freakin' Edward himself, I wonder how anybody can doubt the stories of fans throwing acid in non-fans' faces.

Pattinson is pretty much the only person I respect in the entire Twilight franchise, ironically enough, because at least he's open about how much contempt he has for the quality of the series and how much his fans freak him out.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Ugh. Stupid Twilight fan girls.
    They must not have a very large brain capacity to think that Robert Pattison is a) attractive in any way b) a real Vampire.

Dont get me wrong, I have nothing against the guy. I actually feel really sorry for him.

But seriously, thats just plain out of hand. Those stupid little girls need to get over themselves, and look into the real world where Vampires dont exist (and even if they did they wouldn't sparkle) and that if you're an angsty 17 year old girl, you'll prolly just be bullied, and not be the one everyone wants.

Last edited:

Symphonic.x.Fantasia

Inactivity is a poison.
    Years
  • Let's go over this.
    1) Psychotic Fangirls that literally attack anything that even slightly goes against Twilight. (I am a victim of this, sadly. >>; Say Edwards gay in a crowd of Fangirls. I DARE YOU....oh, the pain....)
    2)Rediculous Merchandise. (I mean, seriously, Neckties? Action Figures? Ties? Pillows? Jesus. These people are milking the insanity for all it's worth.)
    3) Actors BEING SCARED OF THE FANS. (...nothing more needs to be said. At all.)
    ...Ladies and Gentlemen, we have an Epidemic, and it's called twilight.

...ah, so fail.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Let's go over this.
    1) Psychotic Fangirls that literally attack anything that even slightly goes against Twilight. (I am a victim of this, sadly. >>; Say Edwards gay in a crowd of Fangirls. I DARE YOU....oh, the pain....)
    2)Rediculous Merchandise. (I mean, seriously, Neckties? Action Figures? Ties? Pillows? Jesus. These people are milking the insanity for all it's worth.)
    3) Actors BEING SCARED OF THE FANS. (...nothing more needs to be said. At all.)
    ...Ladies and Gentlemen, we have an Epidemic, and it's called twilight.

...ah, so fail.

Don't worry, I'm a victim of it too.
    All I said is that I dont think he's hot. Brusies man.

Back