• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twilight Curse League: JOIN TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Can we have the 1st post edited?? Divine_Deoxys got broken, so this is my account now. So can i have my name put in instead???

And my steel team(s) are ready

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2018
    oh could i be the chapion that would be alsome (sorry for my bad spelling) here's the chart
    Gym Name: Champion
    FC: 2879-8549-1203
    Team: Ramdom
    Rules: 6 on 6
    Prize: Take my place as Champion (or something else I'm still thinking about the prize)

Edit: Wait is this toking by yourself.

Vulpix_Trainer

Twilight Curse Electric Gym
    Years
  • Tsukimaru, I think i got my Team ready to accept challenges, also are you allowed to have 1 pokemon on your team that doesn't match your type?

Also I might not be online very much Next week, been prepping for my Nursing Course exams, a lot of work...

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
  • i think u should wait. we will be done on september 1st. but battle em if ya want. i don´t have any problem

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    If I get the last finishing touches on my bug team tonight I'll be accepting challenges.

Oh yeah, forgot. These are my gym rules for all challengers.

Rule #1 Challenger is only allowed 1 ou pokemon.
    Rule #2 Challenger may only have 2 of the following types in their party (fire, rock, flying)
    Rule #3 No hacked pokemon of any kind. If challenger knows they're using a hack they're banned from the gym.
    Rule #4 Between 9pm-10pm I can not take any gym battles at that time. Please be patient with me.

My rules might seem a little harsh, but I want my gym to be as challenging as possible. Besides, I want to see what kind of teams challengers will put together under these rules.

For rule #2 if you use say Salamence for example it will count as ou and flying for example.

My prize will be a bug pokemon lv 1 for the winner of my gym. If you want to challenge me, please post here or vm me. Thank you.

Last edited:

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
  • ---------------------------From This Post on, the league is officially oppen--------------------------------

Years
  • Tsukimaru, I think i got my Team ready to accept challenges, also are you allowed to have 1 pokemon on your team that doesn't match your type?

Also I might not be online very much Next week, been prepping for my Nursing Course exams, a lot of work...

I'd like to challenge you, my name is Anis and my platinum FC is 0517 4210 6117. If yes, what time can we battle - I live in London (GMT). What are the rules for your gym?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Oh, yeah, my rules:

1. It's on Smogon Shoddy Server (pc is down)
    2. Maximum of 2 of any single type (includes pokes with two types)
    3. No Ubers or Suspect pokes.
    4. I am only available to battle between 7 and 10pm, and occasionally i may be offline for a whole night, as we only have one computer in my house.

My prize will be (Drumroll): Either an lv.1 Bagon or Eevee.
    And i have another one: If you beat me without using an OU fire or Ground-type poke, (UU etc. still used though), i'll give you both of the above prizes, and a mudkip.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    My bug gym is open. Please read my rules before you challenge. You may only challenge me once per day. Thanks.

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
  • If I get the last finishing touches on my bug team tonight I'll be accepting challenges.

Oh yeah, forgot. These are my gym rules for all challengers.

Rule #1 Challenger is only allowed 1 ou pokemon.
    Rule #2 Challenger may only have 2 of the following types in their party (fire, rock, flying)
    Rule #3 No hacked pokemon of any kind. If challenger knows they're using a hack they're banned from the gym.
    Rule #4 Between 9pm-10pm I can not take any gym battles at that time. Please be patient with me.

My rules might seem a little harsh, but I want my gym to be as challenging as possible. Besides, I want to see what kind of teams challengers will put together under these rules.

For rule #2 if you use say Salamence for example it will count as ou and flying for example.

My prize will be a bug pokemon lv 1 for the winner of my gym. If you want to challenge me, please post here or vm me. Thank you.

I have a question, just to be sure.

For Rule #2, Could a challenger use as many fire and rock as they wanted
    as long as they have no flying? Or is it they can only have two Pokemon total that have any of those types?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back