• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twilight Curse League: JOIN TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
Years
  • i think there´s no leaders online than me, but i´m the champion nd i can´t use my DS now cause it is damaged or something. try in another momet please :D

Years
  • Has this league been on holiday or something? I challenged the normal type gym leader (ShinoRich) a few weeks ago but didn't get a reply (from anyone). Do the gym leaders only battle on particular days? Anyway, hope to get a reply from someone this time :l

Vulpix_Trainer

Twilight Curse Electric Gym
    Years
  • Has this league been on holiday or something? I challenged the normal type gym leader (ShinoRich) a few weeks ago but didn't get a reply (from anyone). Do the gym leaders only battle on particular days? Anyway, hope to get a reply from someone this time :l

Try Sending the challenged Gym Leader a PM, sometimes we don't check the thread so it makes thing go a lot smoother if you post here and send them some sort of personal note.

Years
  • Try Sending the challenged Gym Leader a PM, sometimes we don't check the thread so it makes thing go a lot smoother if you post here and send them some sort of personal note.

I'm so happy :) you replied (at least some people have manners). When I challenged the gym leader I also sent the person a pm - I hope you understand why I'm so frustrated. Thanks again for the reply, and I'm ready for the rematch :) When r u available - can battle you 2mmorrow (I know you won't bail out on me).

Luther Olathes

Dark-type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    Yeah, I only get on occationally to check for PMs and such. So, just because I'm not posting, doesn't mean I'm not there watching.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Dark Shaymin, the poison leader, I'd like to challenge you.

Dark Shaymin

Banned
    Years
  • I accept your challenge, Shiny Shaymin PM or VM me for when is good for you.

I'm battling Shiny Shaymin. Let's see how this turns out...

Edit:
    Wow, that was easy. I won. Shiny Shaymin, next time try using a full team. Anyways, nice battle.

Last edited:

Rileyslucario

Brownie lover
    Years
  • I would like to challenge Duil to a full 6 on 6 gym battle. There's a problem though...on my platinum, most of my Pokemon are below level 70 (my lowest level is 47, highest is 70 so far.) I'm not sure if that's against the rules. So would someone answer my question before I PM Duil for a fight?

Years
  • any one want to battle hit me up if you want to battle my friend code is

3567-3949-0232

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back