• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Twilight's Trading Thread of 140+ Shinies and More~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hey angel i got a shiny Porygon Z, want me to clone one for you?
    Sure, I'd love that. :D
    uhhh i changed my mind...can i pick it up tomorrow morning before 9??
    Yeah and have fun with the Buneary. Come again. ^^
    twilight how bout celebi do i still have to wait tomorrow?
    Sorry, but I've had trouble cloning... So I probably won't be doing too many freebies anymore. D:
    HI!!
    Maybe we can change a Shiny Palkia for my shiny spinda!
    Or a darkrai for my spinda!
    Shiny Palkia? :S Maybe for a Darkrai. Cloning is annoying me now though. <_>
    Can i plz have a free mew???????
    I pal parked those little guys so sure. Add me and I'll be on in 5 minutes.
    Edit: Well I saw you post saying you can't trade now... So how about later in the day? I'm suddenly busy now. 8D

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Retro Gamer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I can trade a Modest Shiny Palkia.Could I also have a free Shinx?

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    Would you be interested in a shiny Staryu? XD It's at lv. 40, untouched, and was caught in a masterball at Canalave city. I'm interested in your shiny Magmar. :3

Oh, and I just obtained a shiny Stunky. 8D Would you be willing to trade your Kyogre for it, if you think that's a fair trade? Otherwise, I'll pick something else.

Last edited:
    Years
    I have a shiny Magcargo that you don't have in your collection. I'll clone one if you are interested. Here's some info on it.

- It's freshly caught.
    - It was caught with a Master Ball.
    - It is at Level 56 and was caught at Stark Mountain at that level.
    - It has a Bashful nature.
    - The date was caught on June 17, 2000.
    - IVs are:
    HP: 31
    Atk: 18-19
    Def: 23-24
    Sp. Atk: 21-22
    Sp. Def: 30-31
    Spd: 15-16

That's about it. Even though the date is weird doesn't make it not legit. I've time traveled too and caught Pokemon in different time periods and I didn't using a hacking device to do so.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    can i please get a mew? i just want a real one after the last one i got was hacked...

TwilightBlade

Years
    Uhh...moo? :O

can i get that shiny shuppet for it? :D
    Sure... Guess I'll start cloning since it's gotten a bit easier again. :3
    I can trade a Modest Shiny Palkia.Could I also have a free Shinx?
    Uhh what's the Palkia for? And PM me about the Shinx.
    shiny machamp for shiny totodile and shiny magneton for shiny cyndaquil
    Hmm... Have a magnezone and I may get a Machop from a friend. I'd love to have them but they're not good enough for shiny starters... D:
    hey twilight your fearow is ready
    is shiny ponyta ready???
    Uhh guess I'll do that right now. xD
    Would you be interested in a shiny Staryu? XD It's at lv. 40, untouched, and was caught in a masterball at Canalave city. I'm interested in your shiny Magmar. :3

Oh, and I just obtained a shiny Stunky. 8D Would you be willing to trade your Kyogre for it, if you think that's a fair trade? Otherwise, I'll pick something else.
    PM'd you about that.
    I have a shiny Magcargo that you don't have in your collection. I'll clone one if you are interested. Here's some info on it.

- It's freshly caught.
    - It was caught with a Master Ball.
    - It is at Level 56 and was caught at Stark Mountain at that level.
    - It has a Bashful nature.
    - The date was caught on June 17, 2000.
    - IVs are:
    HP: 31
    Atk: 18-19
    Def: 23-24
    Sp. Atk: 21-22
    Sp. Def: 30-31
    Spd: 15-16

That's about it. Even though the date is weird doesn't make it not legit. I've time traveled too and caught Pokemon in different time periods and I didn't using a hacking device to do so.
    Yeah I guess it's fine... What would you like for it?
    can i please get a mew? i just want a real one after the last one i got was hacked...
    I don't feel like pal parking so ill just clone the one I had in my box so PM me. :P

Well, I have about 180 shinies now... Too lazy to update but I'll do that soon. Sorry I haven't been here. Too busy in real life and I'm starting to get more interested with getting my own shinies in Pearl with the pokeradar. :D I've gotten 4 so far but they aren't up for trade.

jonjosh

Poke Poke Poke (Hey Stop!)
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Actually can i plz have a Darkrai really need one.

chibi

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    nvm, you can have it for free.

Last edited:

DizzyTech

Can't find his Emerald copy.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2008
    More of the never-on-at-the-same-time stuff, but I'd like to try again sometime tomorrow (Monday) any for-sure time that you'll be on?

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    you wouldn't be willing to part with your shiny charmander or squirtle for anything less than a shiny, would you? unfortunately, i have none :(

EDIT: OMG i totally forgot that i was supposed to pm you about the mew, i am so sorry about that! i don't really need it any more, i got one in another trade. sorry if you went to a lot of trouble cloning!

Iron

The Restless
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    trade a level 100 Dialga for the shiney charizard.

TwilightBlade

Years
    I would like shiny Charmander if that is alright with you. I've already cloned the shiny Marcargo so PM me when you are ready to trade.
    Thanks for the Marcargo and come again. :D
    Actually can i plz have a Darkrai really need one.
    Sure, I haven't been cloning because it may be "easier" since my brother wired his PS3 to stop messing up with my DS on wifi but actually when both of us were on again, it busted even more crazy then last time... :X I'll try to clone though. PM me.
    nvm, you can have it for free.
    Lol okay... xD
    More of the never-on-at-the-same-time stuff, but I'd like to try again sometime tomorrow (Monday) any for-sure time that you'll be on?
    Sure and enjoy the new pokemon. ^_^
    My friends want Ho-Oh x2, Lugia x2, Mew x3, 1 Celebi, and 1 Jirachi.
    Sorry, I can't fulfill that request. First off, that's really abusing the "free pokemon" thing by asking for 9 pokemon. :/ And second off, I screwed up my pal park by just going back an hour and I'm locked. D:
    Do you think I could have a Treecko?
    Sure, PM me and if you're on, I'll trade it.
    oh ok check my shiny's thread for anything
    I like the shiny Eevee and Misdreavus but I'm sure they are the same exact ones I have... Nature and OT?
    you wouldn't be willing to part with your shiny charmander or squirtle for anything less than a shiny, would you? unfortunately, i have none :(

EDIT: OMG i totally forgot that i was supposed to pm you about the mew, i am so sorry about that! i don't really need it any more, i got one in another trade. sorry if you went to a lot of trouble cloning!
    It's fine... :P Well, do you have any normal pokemon with good natures/IVs/egg moves?
    trade a level 100 Dialga for the shiney charizard.
    Sorry but I don't fancy level 100s. If you had an untouched one, I might do it.

As for everyone else, sorry for not being here too much and trading since I'm busy with real life things... If you still have a trade pending with me, PM me now or even try to MSN me and I'll see what I can do. PM me like 4 random times a day since I overlook PMs a lot; bad eyesight and the block of red text burns... :B And I guess I'll add my new shinies sometime too...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back