• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Twilight's Trading Thread of 140+ Shinies and More~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i just got a shiny if your interested, staraptor. would that do for either?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Wolfie, already have two of the family line but I guess it might be okay.... What's the gender/nature/OT/location/pokeball/level of it? :D

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I am getting a shiny duskull on saturday and since it is on your want list for shinys what could I get for it

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I am getting a shiny duskull on saturday and since it is on your want list for shinys what could I get for it
    Well I got a Dusknoir already but... Is the little fella legit? Level and nature please. :D I might trade 2 nomal shinies or a shiny legendary since my brother always wanted a Red Duskull. :B
    hey twilight do you happen to have a shiny female snorunt??

No, I don't have one sorry. If I do ever get one, I'll make sure to tell you. They'd sell like hotcakes here. :O

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Well, wish is giving it to me on saturday for something and I thought I might see what I could get for it I would prefer a shiny legendary what about latias

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Twilly, I want Dratini, Angel, And the GSC Starters. :]

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    lol...i know right!!! with shiny female snorunts its like your profiting off of everyone =D!!! do you have a shiny turtwig or a shiny staryu??

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    staraptor is: male/naive/OT ROGER/Route 202/Masterball/lvl 35

also now have shiny vulpix: female/brave/OT ALEX B./From Hoenn/Pokeball/lvl 28

Endless_Winters

..A wasteland of lost thoughts
    Years
    omg a shiny dratini.. ;-; *heart*
    Angel could I trade you a shiny Nosepass for it? Im chaining right now but I will edit once I check the box and see what nature it has (cant remember.. lol xd) I'll check back later.

Thanks!

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    i'll trade you a shiny Sableye for shiny totodile i'll have my fc info Saterday (Pacific)

The dawn Witch Lucia

WTF YOU STALKER DAWG?!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    I want Shiny Turtwig and Piplup. I'll check your response in the morning.
    I has Shiny Misdreavus, Golem, Geodude, Kadabra, etc. Just ask.
    [If Chaolin notices this, It's because my WiFi is fix'd. We can trade tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    hey is lugia and ho-oh free? if not i can give you something check my thread.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    regarding the pm you sent about the shiny darkrai the other day, i like lotad, mareep, nidoran male, squirtle

dmonsloth

I am interested in ur shiny shuckle, shiny arcanine, shiny crobat, and shiny dusknoir and watever legendary u will give me, i can give u a palkia and a dialga for them

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Ill offer a shiny altaria (lvl 100), Shiny Linoone (lvl 83) and shiny Wooper (lvl 24)
    for your shiny Porygon, Shiny Swellow and Shiny Deoxys

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back