• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twisted Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • "Alakazam, you're up" I muttered, tossing the mPokeball high in the air. He came out with a rather bored look on his face, having not faced a decent opponent in a while. Hopefully Toklata would be able to change this. Hopefully. Starting things up, I called out "Psybeam!" The mental blast came almost instantly after my command, shooting straight for the Nidoqueen.

Years
  • psychic vs. poison.. I'm at a downfall... I thought. but I saw the look on Nidoqueen, one of determination. I made a silent hand motion, and Nidoqueen rushed forward in a Bite attack. She was shockingly fast for her massive size, and I wondered if the Alakazam was as well trianed as I thought....

~Ozy~

Years
  • Alakazam waited until the last second, then all but dissapeared, coming back into full sight behind the Nidoqueen. I muttred to myself "Anticipation training" then said "You think to beat Alakazam in a test of speed. Fool. Again, Psybeam Alakazam." The attack went off again, alomst as flawless as before.

Years
  • Nidoqueen paused for a moment, then dodged out of the way, before using it's Water Pulse attack. "this teleprotation is going to make things difficult" I muttered under my breath.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Psychic, Alakazam" I shouted, countering the attack with another. The method had saved my behind before and I was confident it would now. I added to Toklata "Your Nidoqueen's better than I expected. Nicely done."

~Ozy~

Years
  • Alakazam darted out of the way. Almost. It was a fairly large scale attack and the Psychic-type was clipped by one of the boulders. Low defense was a problem that I'd tried to work around but it still looked like it smarted. Stille, we could take it. My next attack was a Metronome. The unpredictable move caused a massive wave. I'd hit it on the money with a Surf attack.

Years
  • Nidoqueen ducked down to withstand the assult, but I could tell it hurt. when the attack was over, Nidoqueen looked like it was nearing exaustion. To my suprise, she got back to her feet, still looking ready to battle. "You can do it Nidoqueen!" i called, encouraging her. her eyes locked onto the Alakazam, and she launched a Water pulse attack.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Psychic again" I said cooly, the mental waves coming again., if less strongly. We were boh wearing out. That though, could be remidied. "Recover" I ordered cooly when the attack bout was over.

~Ozy~

Years
  • The result was nasty. I didn't gain anything, but nor did I lose. Instead, Alakazam started to get a rather nasty look. THAT was not a good thing, I remembered well what had happened the last time this had happened. Alakazam was a very touchy creature and when he was angry, things didn't go well. I shouted "I suggest we take cover," ducking and rolling to try and get out of the way. The psychic blast that followed was beyond anything usually believable.

Years
  • I followed his advice, and when i saw the psychic blast, my consern doubled. Nidoqueen was a poison type! When the attack finally faded, I looked over to see my Nidoqueen on the ground, hardly breathing at all. "Nidoqueen! are you okay?" I called, running next to her, no longer thinking about anything else.

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
    Years
  • The next thing I know, BOOM! I'm in Pacifidilog City. The Seawater glowed in my eyes with the sunlight. "Woah. That, was weird.!" I said.

"Pika!" T.J. agreed.

Then I saw two Trainers Battiling. "Cool! Let's check it out!" I said, running to them.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
  • T.J. said:
    The next thing I know, BOOM! I'm in Pacifidilog City. The Seawater glowed in my eyes with the sunlight.

OCC : ?_? It's night time. Either keep up or ship out. Oh and btw my team has changed slightly : Draco is now a Dragonair and Eve is now a Flareon.

Seeing that Toklata had been defeated I decided to try my luck. I walked over and stood next to her , looking down to see if Nidoqueen was alright.

" Hey my name is Riku Kore and I wanted to challenge you to a battle " I shouted to the male trainer

I waited for a response hoping he'd accept. It had been awhile since I'd been in a decent Pokemon Battle and he seemed like a fairly good trainer.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Sorry about you Nidoqueen" I said, somewhat apologetically. Alakazam was fairly drained too, so I quickly returned him and said "You're on, Kore. Choose your Pokemon."

Years
  • I had Gengar get Nidoqueen out of the way, as I continued checking over her. it was then I realised that the wounds were worse than i imagined.. "she's dying" I wispered solemly. and there was nothing i could do, nothing that would help her..

~Ozy~

Years
  • I strode to Toklata's side to examine the Nidoqueen myself. She did look in very bad shape, it was glaringly obvious that Toklata's assessment had been right. Squatting by her I whispered "I'm sorry. Do you want any help?"

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
    Years
  • "Wow. There's alot of weird things happening here!" I said.

"Chu! Pikachu cha!" T.J. answered.

"Yeah. I hope nothing happens to you guys! Hehehhehehehehehehehehe.....I remember when I caught you!" I said.

Suddenly, there was an explosion. The Pokemon Center was in smokes. Everyone inside the center went outside to see what happened. "A Flygon....." I murmured, "Hey! There's a guy on it!"

There WAS a man on it. It took off. "Hey! Get back here! Widge! Fly after it!" I yelled as I hopped on my trusty Pidgeot.

We took off in hot pursuit. "Chu!" T.J. yelled angrily.

"Who is that guy?" I asked myself out loud.

Years
  • "If you can think of anythign that would help her, I need to hear it now. otherwise, it'd be best for me to end her suffering now" I said, stroking Nidoqueen. I got out a max potion and used it on her, but i knew it'd only last long enough till I figured out a way to heal the internal damages..

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
  • I walked over to join them , squatting down next to Toklata's Nidoqueen. Why did Pokemon have to suffer. I stroked it's head gentley trying to comfort it .... It didn't seem fair somehow that such a kind girl had to lose her Pokemon this way.

I grabbed my bag that was still nearby and pulled out a Full Restore , using it on Nidoqueen.

" It's the best thing I could think of " I said to Toklata " Maybe Nurse Joy could do something ? "

OCC : T.J your out , your posts controdict the others so ... yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back