• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twisted Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • "Thanks" I said to Riku, adding to Toklata "I don't have much in the way of supplies. We can try to get her to the Pokemon Center, though."

Years
  • "She'll be in statis in her pokeball" I muttere, returnign her to her pokeball. But some part in me knew it was far too late. I looked to the ground, tears falling from my face, and i said "it was foolish of me to keep Nidoqueen in battle aginst an Alakazam. I should have known better. I trained my pokemon, but not myself"

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
  • " It's alright " I replied walking over to hug her " I'm sure Nurse Joy can do something "

I moved away at that point and looked out over the Sea. I wouldn't be able to do anything about my Mission until morning away and perhaps it'd be best to fill the pair of them in on why exactly I was here.

" Come on " I added " Lets get to the Pokemon Centre "

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • "There might be" I said, taking out a roll of bandages. Explaining, I added "We can use these as a turniquet, try to stem the internal bleeding."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back