• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UEFA Champions League

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • Only 8 minutes played... but it seems Bayern is going to have as much fun as Arsenal did last night.

Screw that XD 15 minutes and there will be no more British teams o_o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sickening defeat for United who really should have taken that game by the scruff on going 2-0 ahead.
    My bet is that Barca will win it, after seeing their performance against Arsenel I don't see who will stop them at this rate.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    As a Manchester United fan, I can't say I'm unhappy about yesterdays match. Oh well, they played their best I suppose. Now, I think that Barca are going to win...again.

Ivysaur

Years
  • The Inter-Barça referee is surely getting a double paycheck this month. Honestly, half of his decisions were just incredible, including admitting two illegal goals and booking people in a completely random fashion.

Oh well, Camp Nou is waiting for them now. We'll see.

Eagledelt

=)?
    Years
  • The Inter-Barça referee is surely getting a double paycheck this month. Honestly, half of his decisions were just incredible, including admitting two illegal goals and booking people in a completely random fashion.

Oh well, Camp Nou is waiting for them now. We'll see.
    Oh, people are all attacking the Portuguese Referee Olegário Benquerença, which I know because I watch the Portguese League (I'm Portguese, BENFICAAAAAAAAAA xD), and I must say that he is the best portuguese referee and like all the other referees he can make mistakes :/
    But talking about played football, I think that or Inter or Bayern will win the UEFA Champions League.

Ivysaur

Years
  • Heh, I drained my voice celebrating a goal the referee didn't accept XD Barça would have been better if Benquerença hadn't accepted one of Inter's two illegal goals in Milan buuut that's the past now.

I hope Bayern wins the final!

Back