• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen ~*!*~UGLIEST 1ST GENERATION POKEMON SPRITE~*!*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
Years
  • Exeggutor looks uberly ugly, Red/Blue Tentacruel is impatient for a better sprite, Green Graveler looks like a Gastly, Gastly is made of pixels, two eyes and a mouth, Marowak looks off somehow, Green Kadabra is pretending to be Dracula and DON'T get me started on Golbat...

I think Mew looks weird because it is supposed to represent a foetus at the stage where all mammals look the same, as Mew contains strands of DNA from all Pokemon. It just looks more embryonic as a Green sprite than in anything else.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    hmm i found the green spirit
    PokemonGreenSheet2.gif

I'd have to say...

Alakazam
    The Char Trio *sob!
    Ekans (it looks like its barfing)
    Meowth
    Rhydon
    Dragonite
    Mew

And Chansey, with its hands in prayer, saying, "Hail Mary, Full of Grace, thee lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among Pokemon and women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Hail Mary, pray for us deformed Green sprites, now and forever, even at the hour of our death."

Devil_Silver

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • Mew is looking... is spasmic a word in English?
    Well, I mean it looks terrible.

Who's that pokémon between Aerodactyl and Snorlax?
    Aeroskeleton or somethin'?

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • odd ones: Green Mewtwo, Moltres, Mew, Dragonite
    good ones: R/B Mewtwo, Gyarados, Nidoking, Nidoqueen (these should have been kept for Yellow or GSC)

Years
  • I have to say.... Geodude's evolution line(ughh...), Abra (looks like it ate a lot), Golbat, Hypno, Machop's evolution line, and Green version of Mew.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back