• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen ~*!*~UGLIEST 1ST GENERATION POKEMON SPRITE~*!*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Well sweeties, I say the ugliest 1st Generation sprite was MISSINGNO. It's nothing but random "garbage" tiles. XD Yeah I know, but still sweeties, it's a sprite. XD

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • This is a Good Idea for a thread! I think I'm going to have to say GolBat and Nidorina's Backsprite are terrible.
    They are the worst I've ever seen! Other than The Ghost family of Gastly, gengar, and Haunter. lol

Kayke™

Banned
    Years
  • I kinda liked Haunter for some reason actually... he looked so sinister. Gengar was a phatty, and Gastly didn't even really have a body. He was just a cloud. >_>;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Nothing beats the green sprite of Exeggutor. Nothing

greenspr103.png
    Quoted for truth :] That is pretty ugly.

Godot

That's one of my rules.
    Years
  • Huh. Well the Green Jolteon's Face looks like Pac-Man.
    greenspr135.png

And this... well this is a disgrace to a legendary.
    greenspr151.png

Not to mention that this is the fattest thing I have seen (excluding Snorlax)
    greenspr094.png

In short...Green's Sprites are UGLY

omfx___harley

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/18
    Years
  • Green sprites are horrible!

View attachment 38870

Bulbaaur looks like he's terrified. Ivysaur and venasaur got run over. Charmander is... skipping? Charizard looks like a baby. Squirtle and Wartortle look demented. Kakuna is just creepy. The entire pidgey line needs a haircut and a diet. Spearow's beak is so oversized it's not funny. Ekans is freaking out. Did it see something it wasn't supposed to? Te first time I saw a green Arbok I thought " that's a big face it has" cuz its real face is nonexistent! Nidoran (f) looks ike it's singing. Nidoqueen and king look like they're smooshed cuz the designers were too lazy to fix the size. Vulpix is another creepy one. Ninetails' head is on fire. Wigglttuff looks like it's gonna kill you. Zubat's face is screwed, and don't EVEN get me started on Golbat. The Oddish line is... glowing? Parasect is a table. Diglett and Dugtrio are on some sorta drugs. Meowth is one of those door decorations, and Persian is taking a dump. Primape is exploding. Growlithe and Arcanine are messed up beyond belief. Alakazam is cross-eyed. The machop line is on crack and machoke looks like a swimsuit model. Geodude cracks me up, but Golem scares me with those alien eyes. Ponyta and Rapidash have fins. Farfetchd is messed up entirely. Doduo line is creepy. Seel has an underbite. A really, REALLY, bad underbite. Gastly is some sorta grafitti. Haunter is gonna eat you..... and Gengar already did. Drowzee and Hypno aer deranged mutants. Executor is plain WRONG. Marowak is chubby. Maybe it needs a diet. Likitung is queer, the way its tounge is all smaller at the end. Rhyhorn and Rhydon are creepy. Kangaskhan's baby is screaming and trying to run away. Well, I would if my mom was that ugly. Goldeen line are unicorns of the sea. Vaporeon is evil, Jolteon is Pac-man, and Flareon found something interesting. The fossils (minus Aerodactyl) went through some nuclear radiation in that reviver machine. Articuno is a dog. Moltres looks like a Fearow that fell in a volcano. Dragonair has bug-eyes. Dragonite is on crack. Mew is... a disgrace.

Mitch

The Reliable
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I think the ugliest one is Pidgeot and I always nickname it FlyingToad

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • lol @ Mew. I thought it was supposed to be modeled after a cat-thing. Not a deformed mouse-thing. Seriously, that thing is disgusting.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • The only ugly one that I can clearly see in my mind is Kakuna. When Pokemon first came out it scared me. ;;

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Here's one that's in league with green mew...
    Spr_1g_133.png

Is it eevee, or a chicken... I'm not sure which...

That one looks evil, not ugly. Green Mew owns all Mew lovers when they first see it. They're just like "THAT'S MEW?" and throw up all over their Gameboy.

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    here are the picsture for the pokemon sprites feel free to use them on here i think the ugliest ones are primeape looks like a 1 year olds scribblings exeggutor (correct spelling?) its just scarey for a teenager marrowak is more like a sprite for kangashan i think abra looks like a toy and oddish has gelled his hair up and i think vulpix is more of a chicken cus its just mashed and muk looks like hes rapping...badly

my.php

if that doesnt work this should

Last edited:

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • Erm, probably Ivysaur on green >.<
    Flipping Heck..

Does it eat, or does all its food go into its bulb?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back