• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga uguu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Nisekoi is lovely. I hope we have like 30 seasons. I hate when people complain about it saying they need more plot or whatever. Who the psyduck watches a romance comedy for the plot? Anyway.

I'd watch it for the comedy, not the romance. For whatever reason, romance does not seem to have the same effect in anime as it does in manga, in my opinion. I wish I could watch the anime adaptations of the shoujo manga that I've read, but they just don't appeal.

Years
    I personally enjoy Nisekoi for the comedy, but I can see why people hate the lack of progression especially if they're invested in the best girl wars. The OST and art make it fun to watch too.

As long as Onodera doesn't win, I'm happy. I'm pretty sure no one will win in the end anyway.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I hate when people complain about it saying they need more plot or whatever.
    Yea, I agree it definitely has more than enough plot.
    Spoiler:

Even Tsugumi knows that.
    Spoiler:

pkmin3033

Someday I'll find time for that after all the other stuff.
    That's my attitude to pretty much everything on my anime backlog, and my justification for rewatching my favourites/stuff I haven't seen in a while instead of picking up something new. xD

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I can't believe that I finished Oregairu immediately. How have I never watched this show before?

Next on the Spring list: Oregairu S2.

I already have a lot of shows on my Spring list gdi

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I can't believe that I finished Oregairu immediately. How have I never watched this show before?

Next on the Spring list: Oregairu S2.

My friend used to tell me to watch this. I've only watched 3 episodes of the original so far, but I can see why its so popular. I'll eventually watch it all and then the second season as well.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Finally Kubo. Finally.
    Spoiler:

And that 4th gear. OP is OP.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Re: Nisekoi. I got over Nisekoi, but I love harem anime. SHAFT + Harem is a bad combination, though. They just make it too trippy, so I stopped after the OVAs for Nisekoi. I don't want to watch the second season since it was made into a one cour.

I'm ~35 chapters behind on One Piece atm, so I don't know what the 4th gear is.

ALSO READ OR DIE. <3 I love Read or Die, omfg. I also am enjoying The Devil is a Part Timer. Satan working in a fast food restaurant? Golden!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I did the same thing! It's not done yet, but I like it a lot, and I just kind of set there going "...how did I not know about this to watch it last year?" Where was I? Or maybe it wasn't very talked about. I've honestly seem more hype for S2, which is how I found the first season.

Candy

Years
    Finally finished Summer Wars lol. Reminds me so much about Digimon: Our War Game, but without the Digimon. I like it.

I did the same thing! It's not done yet, but I like it a lot, and I just kind of set there going "...how did I not know about this to watch it last year?" Where was I? Or maybe it wasn't very talked about. I've honestly seem more hype for S2, which is how I found the first season.

I've only heard about it when S2 was being hyped, but I've never even considered watching it haha. You want to know how I ended up watching this?

A bit of boredom, unable to watch any of my ongoing shows 'til the weekend, need a new anime to watch to pass the time, go through the pile of anime folders that I got from my friends, saw it around the end of the list, wondering where on earth did I get it, and then watched it just because.

The title that I got was the full title so the first question that popped out was "I think this is Oregairu?", and then after hearing the main protagonist's name, I was sure haha. I swear the only thing I know about this show is that there's a character named 80000 (hachiman) haha

Candy

Years
    That's because Digimon: Our War Game was more a prototype/ testing ground for Summer Wars lol by the same director.

Like I didn't know that. It's why I mentioned it, otherwise I won't even bother comparing the two haha.

Still, both movies are fun. I should re-watch Our War Game again. I've probably already watched it 9-10 times during my whole lifetime haha.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Like I didn't know that. It's why I mentioned it, otherwise I won't even bother comparing the two haha.

Still, both movies are fun. I should re-watch Our War Game again. I've probably already watched it 9-10 times during my whole lifetime haha.

That's good! I've actually had an argument with someone previously who wouldn't calm down that Digimon copied Summer Wars and gave me a large as essay comparing every little difference and not accepting that they were directed by the same guy haha.

Although I admit every time I stream Summer Wars with friends from another forum, I can't help but slip a few Digimon movie references just for laughs xD

Candy

Years
    That's good! I've actually had an argument with someone previously who wouldn't calm down that Digimon copied Summer Wars and gave me a large as essay comparing every little difference and not accepting that they were directed by the same guy haha.

I probably wouldn't even care about the similarities haha. Maybe in the past I would since I have zero knowledge on directors haha. But now I do. :P

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I probably wouldn't even care about the similarities haha. Maybe in the past I would since I have zero knowledge on directors haha. But now I do. :P

Me too. And now I've dug too deep a hole in the world of anime like pretty much everyone else here haha.

EDIT: Aaaaand for something unrelated, look what Key Visual just came out xD

Spoiler:

Oh who can't wait for the Fall season now xD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back