• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga uguu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • Welcome to the new Anime & Manga DCC!

e8Z6TpT.gif

Just remember not to post lewds, lolis, or loli lewds and we'll be all good.​

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi guyssss.

I'm starting Haikyuu soon. :D Pretty excited, but there's also Tokyo Ghoul, continuing where I left off with Mushishi, and Akatsuki no Yona among others. Busy weekend it will be.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Okay, so.

Who has seen Michiko & Hatchin?! I started watching it with my boyfriend the night before last, we watched two eps, and by the time I woke up the next morning he was already done with episode six.

I just finally caught up to him and just oh my god I love this show so much. Instantly 10/10 literally like by the first episode and that score isn't wavering at all. Definitely one of my favorite top 5's now.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I have not heard of the name at all (michiko & hachin') What genre does it belong to?

Also no lolis = auto dislike for over half of a&m plebeians. No lewds = auto dislike from peeps like me. What, you thinking of making people dislike you, HUHHHH?!!?!

On another note, Haikyuu!! is EXCELLENT and you will definitely love it if you love sports Animu in the least. In fact you'd love it regardless. Much prefer it to kuroko myself tbh. I binge watched it in one go haha.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Okay, so.

Who has seen Michiko & Hatchin?! I started watching it with my boyfriend the night before last, we watched two eps, and by the time I woke up the next morning he was already done with episode six.

I just finally caught up to him and just oh my god I love this show so much. Instantly 10/10 literally like by the first episode and that score isn't wavering at all. Definitely one of my favorite top 5's now.

Yup, I really liked it. Underrated, well maybe not, it is certainly underwatched though.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I have not heard of the name at all (michiko & hachin') What genre does it belong to?

MAL lists it as action/adventure, which seems like the best category for it. It has some drama in it, I find it really similar to Samurai Champloo in how the story goes (and quite a few other ways, tbh) - it has one main story but each episode has its own individual subplot going on, but I just hit a two-part episode at episode 5.

But oh my god it's so severely underwatched, I agree.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Pff, with Yuu-chan being recently added to Kancolle, I can see that by the next Comiket, 50% of the sales are going to be loli l00ds.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • Okay just wondering if someone has seen Utena here. A friend of me suggested it and several other people said it's a bit of a mindfuck anime. So far I'm at ep 8 and nothing mindfuck-ish happened so far.

Even though I don't think it's bad, it's not something I'll keep watching for like 35 episodes if nothing really changes.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I dunno, I watched Perfect Blue because I loved what Satoshi Kon did with Paranoia Agent and I was curious what kind of psych thriller he made in an hour and a half, and that movie wrecked me in the best way possible.

I ended up watching Paprika and Tokyo Godfather immediately after it all in one night. I think "this will mess you tf up." can be a good recommendation with some things haha. But Satoshi Kon is practically a legend himself (RIP... :() so it's not an easy feat.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • lolis, or loli lewds

You stirred quite the commotion with the A&M frequenters. :P

Watching anime for LE EPIC MINDFUCKS sounds wrong though, don't do that.

Watching anime and reading manga is to enjoy. Mindfucks are few and far between.
    ...And then Pandora Hearts' chapter 65 comes to my mind. Dang that's one mindfuck.

Years
  • PH gets way, way better later. The art also becomes one of the most beautiful I've seen. Never read the early parts of the manga either - I started where the anime left off which was around chapter 28-33 or so. You won't get the proper experience by dropping it at chapter 7.

Maybe I'm biased but I really do feel like it has an amazing story and lovely characters, especially with how much everything's been changing lately. It's been tearing me apart though knowing it won't have a happy ending. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back