• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga uguu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I need to catch up my anime soon aaa ;_;

Why am I grabbing more titles to watch omg ppl help me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

It's a pretty cool problem to have y'know? It might feel like you never get around to watching what you want, but at the same time you're never quite out of things to watch.

(I know my to be watched list started years ago, so I've got a good 3/4 versions of each season I want to get through at some point)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Y'know, after listening to this song a couple of times...Onodera may be stock cute and Tsugumi (whom I quite enjoy) may be tsuncute, but I can't help but enjoy the cuteness of Chitoge in this song. I mean, it's not my favorite of the NK endings, that'd go do TRICK BOX, and probably Recover Decoration after that, but I don't think any of the endings really teem with as much personality as Heart Pattern, and this is probably Chitoge at her cutest (mostly in terms of audio, where she jumps between emotions, though in a mostly playful manner).

That's probably why I ended up continuing with the show. Other than having a horrible fever and just letting the show play over Hulu continuously, I can't really think of many harems or harem-type romantic comedies where I've actively enjoyed the main girl. It certainly doesn't happen often.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Chitoge's always been the cutest, whacha' talkin' 'bout, nii-sann~?

As for not being able to handle what you have and still get more and more things to watch just stacked onto the list of things you already have - I totally get what you mean by that, my comrades! ;_____;

On topic of irl keeping one away from here - I've got exams going on right now. But this super cute VM from my beloved Jo just made me come back here for a while despite the timing :3 Also, her VM just made me realize - today marks my sixth anniversary here. I've stuck here for six years. I know a lot of you are just ancient legends at this point but...yeah, that's a pretty long period of time for me, of all people, to stick to a place. And, as a result, I kinda feel like I'd like to make a proper comeback over here now. No more disappearing all of a sudden from now onward. :]

ANYWAY, anyone here following the Yamada-kun and 7 nin no Majo manga? I just wanted to ask someone if they know whether or not it has a regular release schedule? My heart wouldn't be able to handle it if I came to know it was irregular like HxH and the like. :(

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    You too old Dero xD You better stay here or we'll have to drag you back - A&M: The animation isn't complete without the love interest </3

ANYWAY, anyone here following the Yamada-kun and 7 nin no Majo manga? I just wanted to ask someone if they know whether or not it has a regular release schedule? My heart wouldn't be able to handle it if I came to know it was irregular like HxH and the like. :(

I'm not planning to read it until after the anime finishes definitely a regular release! Well as far as I know, it updates at weekly/fornightly/ whenever it gets translated.

Adding to the irl updates, I'm on my last weeks of trimester and even though I've don't have exams, it's all about the final projects and assignments I've got due in the next 2-4 weeks. The game I'm currently working on/doing the art for is taking the most work so RIP PC activity ;-;
    Surprisingly enough I've actually been able to keep up to date with every anime I'm watching this season so far despite all this work.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Is it a series worth leapfrogging over my 50 books deep backlog?
    If you ask me? Yes. It is very, very engaging and fun. And the characters are lovely.

Also, thanks for the update, Netto and zappy! Glad to hear it is regular. <3; And don't worry man, I ain't leaving anytime soon ;p

There's light at the end of every tunnel. I'll be free irl in a week. Hopefully you are too, zapp-kun :D

Candy

Years
    I'll patiently wait 'til the end of July before I can be free from college for a while goddamn summer classes

And then after all the summer classes shenanigans I'm gonna have to prepare the merch for the Comic Frontier on August 'cause my circle's opening a booth yay!

Believe me, I'm trying so hard to watch seasonal anime right now just to see what's currently popular among the Indonesian fanbase. One of them being Hestia's unnatural strings

Years
    I'll patiently wait 'til the end of July before I can be free from college for a while goddamn summer classes

Keep focusing on that higher earning potential to buy more anime merch that this degree could give you! :P

And then after all the summer classes shenanigans I'm gonna have to prepare the merch for the Comic Frontier on August 'cause my circle's opening a booth yay!

Really? That's crazy. What are you planning to sell? Or can't you tell us that?

Believe me, I'm trying so hard to watch seasonal anime right now just to see what's currently popular among the Indonesian fanbase. One of them being Hestia's unnatural strings

I think those are popular pretty much everywhere, haha.

EDIT:

If you ask me? Yes. It is very, very engaging and fun. And the characters are lovely.

Also, thanks for the update, Netto and zappy! Glad to hear it is regular. <3; And don't worry man, I ain't leaving anytime soon ;p

There's light at the end of every tunnel. I'll be free irl in a week. Hopefully you are too, zapp-kun :D

Will seriously consider jumping it to the front of my reading queue, then.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

This is also the same problem I have, and then I end up trying to watch ten series at one time, while my time is very limited to start with. pwp

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Tsche, ii nee~
    Much time for everything, no need to care... would love that.

I'm feeling better already, thank ya :D And I did enjoy my time off work and studies 8D

but I can't help but enjoy the cuteness of Chitoge in this song. .

Yes.
    You are my second favorite person in the forum now (the first one still Lisia-chan)

The game I'm currently working on/doing the art for is taking the most work so RIP PC activity ;-;
    Surprisingly enough I've actually been able to keep up to date with every anime I'm watching this season so far despite all this work.

zippychan is working on a videogame!? How come we knew nothing! I hope you share it with us later :3

This Comic Frontier? Sounds amazing :O. I'd love to go, but I think is a little bit too far for me lol

This is also the same problem I have, and then I end up trying to watch ten series at one time, while my time is very limited to start with. pwp

Don't worry, we're all there. Ask Chikara-sama, who posts in the Kekkai Sensen's thread after a two-.week period lol.

@Ontopic, Chikara-sama: Why Taipioca!? Do you mean this Tapioca? lol

Candy

Years
    You actually found the site wow I applaud you Kenchiin-san

Probably one of the highlights on that event the last time I went there was the Spongebob NSFW doujin like who came up with that? On any note, I'll probably browse along the booths and hopefully have the time to make some merchandise haha. Our booth is planning to sell a doujin. It got sold out when we first opened 'til the point that our own copies got sold in the mix as well haha, so we're planning to reprint it.

Fan-made stuff like pins, stickers and keychains are always fun to collect. I gonna have to wait for AFAID to get me some gachapons and browse along the nendos and figmas though.

Also, Kenchiin missed the reference Tapioca is clearly the best mascot ever. It's from Tsuritama

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    It took me like 5 seconds in Google, lol!

Spongebob NSFW? That escalated quickly.

HA, so that Tapioca. Also know as The Tapioca, lol.
    I need a second season, like yesterday.

Are we getting a free copy of your doujin maybe? 8D

Candy

Years
    Really?

*quick google search later*

Huh, whaddya know? It's the only event named Comic Frontier. I actually thought that there were other events similarly named. :T

And nah, I'm not gonna ship them to your houses lol. If anything, wait 'til whenever we find a better printing place haha.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

Not till end of June/early July like Candy is </3

zippychan is working on a videogame!? How come we knew nothing! I hope you share it with us later :3

That I am! Part of my studies also include game design and game art so if I disappear from this section days to weeks, that it'll probably be the reason. I guess I mention it more often in the Art & Design section and not much anywhere else xD But yeah, may post blogs here and there since I've got about 4 weeks left on the project.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back