• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen UK event!? Woolworths! DARKRAI!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I might be going to the Milton Keynes one... Does anyone going there have a legit Celebi on a 3rd gen game they wouldn't mind trading me? :P

burningfoot

Prepare Yourself!
    Years
    My dad said I can't go. Apparently it's a waste of time. *Cries with other who can't make it* Oh well at least my mate's got an Action Replay. I'll just hack an identical version of the one that the lucky guys get.

well I guess you read it before i needed to PM it! oops... Well it sucks to be the UK seeing how the shaymin event ain't till over 1 year... USA only has 10 months! WE'RE ALL SCREWED! SCREW JAPAN! Anyone else agree that its bullcrap that japan always gets EVERYTHING before us?

I can understand Japan getting everything early 'cos they invented it. It's the US we should be angry it. Without us they wouldn't exist so we deserve stuff before them.

Years
    Okay look I only have 1 darkrai to trade so if becky doesnt need it then it goes to guitar god if he doesnt need it then it goes to slowbro BUT YOU MUST OFFER UP BIG!

Jacob.McCool

Stratus-Faction
    Years
    Finally an event for D/P!,The closest Place to me is Hanley which is an hour away (darn!) but i need to ask my mom to see if i can go yet,and it's on the 12th (which is my birthday(YAYY!)and it's gonna be the first time i've ever been to an event in my life.

Will they send the membership card through mystery gift?

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    Wow you guys are lucky theres an event in UK :) ........Unfortunately I live in New Zealand so There is no event here....so thats mean there is no way i can get any event pokemon here :(

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Wow you guys are lucky theres an event in UK :) ........Unfortunately I live in New Zealand so There is no event here....so thats mean there is no way i can get any event pokemon here :(

That sure is unlucky. I live 3 hours away from the nearest one (roughly) which is Bromley :(. I will be lucky if my mum can be bothered to drive all that way, but it is for her as well since she has Diamond so I don't see why she couldn't.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Woop, Hanley is in Stoke-on-Trent, so I'll be going to that one and getting a couple on my Diamond and Pearl carts. Thank god theres a UK event near me for once!

Lucky you; I'm still contemplating if I'll be able to get anywhere near any of these locations, since none of them are anywhere near me... -.-;; I thought they'd have left it at Toys R Us, as they had it for the US release of Darkrai, but nope...

At a push, I might be able to get to the Chesterfield one, but that's probably a fleeting dream. XD

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    Yeah I know :( .....They should put an event here in NZ too ............WOW your mom has a Diamond that was soo cool well she should be there ...

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2009
    Holy Basingstoke! Did you say there's one in Basingstoke!?
    Thank You! Finally an Event in the Uk, Near me too!

mikeallen123

lucario no1 fan :)
    Years
    Its in Middlesbrough technically, seriously what is the point of putting Stockton. *sigh*

None in the north?

There probably are, there is at least one anyway. Stockton happens to be in the north.

yeh north of england not scotland

Years
    They're actually doing events here. O_O I might just go.

Thn again... I don't really want to partake in any of the activities. Or tease myself with Battle Revolution (which I will never be able to own since I'm not getting a Wii for just one game). And I can't stand little kids, and I know there will be swarms of them. And I really hope it's not like the R/B/Y event to get mew, where you have to beat 5 trainers to get mew. If that's the case I'm screwed, because my pokemon area only about level 27. And I hate buses, I'll need to get 4 buses there an back.

So... I'm undecided whether I'll go or not. Am I really that fussed about an unobtainable pokemon?

...yes...

Years
    Buses arent bad.

Also, if it is like the UK Aura Mew events last year then they'll just give you it and you dont have to do anything special.

I hope that's the case.

Yeah I can handle buses. I just don't like them. XD

I should feel lucky that there's one so close by so I won't complain any more :x

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Nope, none near me, or in Lincolnshire at all by the looks of things :(

Oh well, I'll just get one off the WFC so it's no great worry!

burningfoot

Prepare Yourself!
    Years
    I went to my local Woolworths yesterday to buy Ice Cream and I asked why there wasn't one here and apparently they chose the locations based on sales of Diamond and Pearl in Woolworths. But If they'd taken into account other places that sold the games I'd be getting Darkrai.

*Sits on Picket line planning to stop everyone else getting Darkrai if I can't*

Back