• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ULTIMA: the cursed children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
  • Decades ago, there was a legend of a prophet, that saw darkness in his predicctions. The most famed of his predicction was, "I see... a beast, having 7 heads, but i see more, 4 knights... Black,green,white, and red, those colors..." No one know what that mean. Until a day, one peasant disapeared for 3 days. When they found him he had white eyes, his hands were covered in blood, and was saying "I know who are the sinners, those 7 shall live like a god in earth, and shall live like a animal in hell." At first the people thought, that he was talking of the beast. But as they start analyzing the words of the peasant, it refered to 7 different living organisms.

When the people go to the prophet place, they heard another of his predicctions "1 is the rain of blood... 3 is the war... 1 is the suffering of the stomachs... 2 is the ilness, that will kill a town..." What was that? Each number could represent anyhting, could it be days? Number of people? Countries?

2 months later... The prophet saw all the people of the village of Neoter and said, " I shall go, I have to find the 7... Remember my words, if someone gets a new ilness, kill him. If someone battles, kill him. If more than 30 persons feel hungry, put the foodin a safe place. This are my words, this words will guide you to a new place, a place full of live.

When the prophet left, a knight come to the village. The knight have a white armor, a armor that showed glory to the other people. So they let him stay in the village. But when the knight was around a person, the person feel hungry, and not even eating a whole cow he/she will feel full. People start dying, or eating himselfs, until the kight leave the village.

One year later. A theif enter to the prophet house, and read some of his things. "Demons... Angels... Which are the good ones." was written in one of the papers. But when he grab the last one of the bunch, it said, " Find the 7 cursed children, find them... no matter what. The curse children are the sinners, they have commited murders, stealed gold, and more... The only way to recognize them, is by the "seal" all the cursed children have a seal, it can be in different parts of the body and they can have more then one. But greater power if they are less seals."

After that the thief showed the paper to the villagers and searched for people who can find this "cursed children" and the prophet...

Now this story is based in another era, an era of swords and axes. The mission is to find the prophet and the cursed children. In the way for that, you must fight different kind ofpeople, like mercenaries, demons, and soldiers.

You need to fill this to enter.

Name:
    Cursed: Optional. You can hide you identity.
    Town: Neoter or other(create a town/village/kingdom)
    Behavior:
    Apparence: (you can use pics if you want or a description)
    Story: Optional
    Type of weapon: You can use swords and many other weapons, that aren't guns and tose types of weapons. You can use bows.)
    Magic user: Yes/no. (if you are a magic user you have less strenght, but more magical strenght.)
    Lv. of magic: More level = less strenght. Max 15
    Type of magic: Dark, electric, earth, wind, ice, water, ground, holy, fire. You can create your own type of magic.

Last edited:

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
    Years
  • Hey why not I'm in the mood for somthin new anyway guess I'll join it heres my stuff
    Name: Sith
    Cursed none
    Town: Neoter
    Behavior:Rash and doen't think much instead goes on what his gut tells him
    Apparence: all with a dark red cloak and black shrit pants and boots
    Story: N/A
    Type of weapon: A Large sword named Choas
    Magic user: Yes
    Lv. of magic: 10
    Type of magic: Dark

Last edited:

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • You are in. I ahve edited the magic power. so you can check what is the max. Sorry, i forgot to put.

this is mine:
    Name: Kyosgue
    Cursed: No
    Town: Neoter
    Behavior: He is a crazy minded guy. He is stupid, but when he is in a battle he changes to a serious guy, doing whatever to protect their friends.
    Apparence: He is tall, like of some 1.84 meters. He wears a large black coat. He have in his forehead a white band. He have blue eyes and black long hair.
    Story: When he have the age of 4, his father was killed by an outsider. Though no one knows who is the outsider, but Kyosgue will do whatever to kill that guy.
    Type of weapon: Twin daggers.
    Lv. of magic: 4
    Type of magic: holy.

but reserve one cursed children for me, he will enter later in the rp.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Name: Max Hunter
    Cursed: No... Yes.... who knows?
    Town: City of Ragrack ((if that's allowed))
    Behavior: Wierd. Can be happy, and cheerful and one second later, he can be shy, silent, or mysterious. No matter what, he always cares about everyone first than himself.
    Apparence: This and this... in the second pic, he is the one that is infront of everyone. Just with black hair and electric blue eyes, and the band around the head is also blue and larger. Both arms are covered with white sleeves and the sword is on his back. The sheath and sword colors, not including the blade of the sword, are blue and silver.
    Story: Unknown...
    Type of weapon: The sword I use in the pics
    Lv. of magic: To not be so weak in strenght... 5
    Type of magic: Electricity ((can summon any kind of electrical body against the foe))

Last edited:

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • You are in max.

More info of the cursed childs, they have different abilities and are stronger than normal people. All the cursed children can transform to something, like an animl. But ifyou put that it will transform to a lion, it will only be a lion and not other thing.

I will use another one:

Name: Vash
    Cursed: unknown
    Town: unknown
    Behavior: He is always positive, but maybe he can change later.
    Apparence: He is tall, like of some 1.90 meters. He uses a hat, his hair is grey, he have dark-brown eyes and have a lot of scars in his face. He wears a black jacket.
    Story:
    Type of weapon: none,he don't use waepons.
    story: It will be revealed within the rp.on.
    Lv. of magic: 3
    Type of magic: confusion, he uses psychic abilities. But it can't be used to do phisical damage, it can't be blocked; created.

Now we can get started.

It was morning, all the villagers where in the eentrance of the village waiting for the people that will go to the journey.

"Oh boy, what time is it, the sun is out? It is out. Oh no, i have to go!" Kyosgue stand up and ran towards the entrance, there he saw most of the villagers waiting.

"You are late Kyosgue, you were the only one that said that you will wake up when the sun haven't raised. And look now, it seems you just wake up!" The elder said to Kyosgue.

"Sheesh, this old man heard that, i thought he wasn't able to hear from that distance." Kyosgue silencly said to himself.

"What did you said?!" The elder shouted Kyosgue, standing in a position to hit him.

"I-I said t-that you have the ears of a ... god?" Kyosgue said.

"Now our only salvation will be your new partners, if the aren't like you." The elder said, waiting for the others to appear.

Last edited:

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • Name: kyro technick
    Cursed: no
    Town: Hiita (village of fire) (all members of village's names represent fire in one way or another)
    Behavior: prankster when traveling, but vicious warrior in battle, will use pranks to distract enemy, or just to annoy them and make them make desperate movements

Apparence: red hair and eyes, wears red, fire resistant shirt/pants, shirt has fire symbol on it no shoes

Story: he is one of two twins from the village of fire, at the base of an active volcano, his brother might join them, an dhes the same in almost every way, exept that he is much better at spellcasting (his brother's name is scorch)

Type of weapon: wide sword and bow & arrows
    Lv. of magic: 14 (he is still learning)
    Type of magic: fire

will that do?

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I silently got in the entrance of the village and saw one partner of mine talking to the elder. "sorry for being late... I had other things to do first..." I said to the partner and the elder. "I'm Max..." I said vowing to the elder and then extended my hand to my partner. "I think we are the first two... oh well... I guess we need to wait" I expressed smiling.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • "Oh one more, I know that you will make a good work." The elder happily said to Max.

"H-hey, wait a moment, you didn't told me something like that!" Kyosgue angrily said to the Elder.

"Ignore him, son." The elder said to Max.

Suddenly a man came to the entrance.

"So you are the cursed children hunters." The man said to both Max and Kyosgue.

"You think we are trash, right? I know that tone of voice." Kyosgue angrily said.

"No I don't think you are trash, I know you are trash." The man said.

"Let's beat this guy Max, we are two, and we are younger, not like you old man!" Kyosgue angrily said. He take out his daggers and ran towards the man.

"Don't be foolish." The man said. He grab Kyosgue right arm and kicked him in his stomach.

"Darn!" Kyosgue said with a expression of pain. He felled to the floor and saw the man.

"Will you try to fight?" The man asked Max.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "Thanks" I replied to the elder as he told me I was going to be okay. "Ignore him" he said to me... I only laughed a bit and smiled. Until a man came and said he knew we were trash, I stopped smiling and became serious. He asked me if I was going to fight him... I looked at my right side and said "I don't need to waste my strenghts in fighting such a weakling like you!". Weakling was the person that was weak... if some people don't knew it. And yes, I called him a weakling.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • The man saw Max and smiled. "You have guts, that means you are a smart boy." The man happily said to Max. Then he turned his sight to Kyosgue. "And you, you aen't smart, but you seem decided to do something." The man happily said to Kyosgue.

Kyosgue stand up, chang his face, and asked "Ally or enemy?"

"Ally. My name is Vash, now that I have seen both of you, I can join you." Vash happily said.

The elder saw Vash and start laughing. "Oh Vash! You have not changed! But badly for you, more people will come." The elder said to Vash.

"So more people, more allies. Good. If they won't slow us, I will be fine." Vash happily said. Vash saw Max. "Where are you from boy? You don't seem to be from here." Vash asked Max.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I looked how the new man, Vash joined the group. Atleast there was another one... and he looked he could help us. He asked me from where I was... I looked at him and smiled faintly. "I... I come from a land far... far far away... consider me a Knight that travels from land to land..." I replied as I looked to the sky. I said Knight maybe because that was what I always wanted to be... but they said I needed more agae... atleast 21... oh well... I needed to do something fun while I grow some 4 years right?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Yo Zero ex and eveyone else. I hope there is a spot still open. I'll just post my character. Tell me later if I can join.

Name: Ryo
    Cursed?: N/A
    Town: Blueridge
    Behavior: Try to guess in the Rp. (That is if i'm in. :P)
    Appearance: He has blue hair and sapphire eyes. He wears a leather shoulder pad on his right shoulder and brown gauntlets. He wears a navy blue headband and has a quiver filled his arrows tied to his belt in a slanted position for easy pulling of arrows. He also has a silver colored sheathing for his blue blade he calls Sting. He wears brown boots with tan pants.
    Story: N/A
    Type of weapon: Bow w/ Arrows and a short blue colored blade,that is called Sting that looks heavy but is actually extremely light for swift attacks.
    Magic User?: Yes
    Magic Lvl.: 7
    Magic Type: Holy

SilverTail

Years
  • i relaxed on the roof, completely unaware of the time

"bro, do you know what time it is?" my brother siad, appearing behind me suddenly

i jumped and looked up at the sky, it had to be just after noon

"early, why?" i asked

"because, its almost time for the other to leave looking for the cursed children!" he siad angrily

i nearly fell off the roof i was laying on after hearing that

"you could have woke me up earlyer!" i siad angrilly, jumping from the roof

"how? by lighting your pants on fire? you know how heavy a sleeper you are!" he siad, jumping down and following me

we ran to the elder's hut

"sorry were late" i said, pointing to my brother, who was trailing behind me, his staf hitting him in the head as he ran

"stupid staff.....couldnt they have made the holder different?" he said, rubbing the back of his head

"maybe thats because its on wrong" i sid, taking it off and putting it on him the correct way

"thanks bro" he said

i turned to the elder "im kyro, and this is my twin scorch, sorry if were late" i said

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • The elder turned his head towards both Kyro and Scorch. "Well, good morning." The elder said.

Kyosgue saw Kyro and Scorch. "Pffff! You are late! If you will have been responsable youwill have come earlier!" Kyosgue angrily said to both Kyro and Scorch.

"Oh, boy. Calm down Kyosgue, this will be a difficult journey and if you will be acting like this, the cursed children will kill you." Vash said to Kyosgue.

"And what do you know of the cursed children?!" Kyosgue angrily said to Vash.

"Well, more than you I can say. This question will go to all of you. Do you know what is the most special part of a cursed child?" Vash asked to all.

Kyosgue start thinking and answer the question by saying "... Er... that they...er...darn! I don't know!"

Vash turned his face towards the others and said. "Waiting."

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • With a short yawn, I had gotten up and washed my face by a sink. "RYO!!! ARE YOU UP YET?!" My mother shouted from downstairs. "Yeah, mom." I replied while wiping the water off my face with a blue towel. "I THINK THE ELDER SAID HE WANTED TO SEE YOU." she shouted again. "What? I wonder why?" I said back. "HE SAID IT WAS URGENT." "Ok. I'LL GO AFTER I FINISH GETTING READY." I said. After quickly slipping on a navy blue T-shirt and a pair of tan pants, I walked downstairs, kissed my mom goodbye, and ran towards the elder's hut.

After a few minutes of running, I came to the hut. The elder and three others were outside talking. I approached them and heard a question be asked. "Do you know what is the most special part of a cursed child?" I heard the elder ask the three boys.
    "I think it was their cursed seal found on their body." I said joining the group. "Sorry I'm a bit late, elder." I said bowing to him once.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: Hey Uzumaki... it was Vash who asked the question! XD

ic: I heard Vash asked us a question about the most important part of the cursed childs. I knew it of course.... when you travel, you begin to know a lot about everything. I was going to answer until a person came and answered it before me. He had a shoulder pad on his right shoulder, which was the most characteristic cloth of him.

"Exactly... that is the most important part" I said, kinda shocked someone knew. Did I mention I read a lot too? "Hey, did you came for the job of hunting the cursed children, if yes, you will come with us" I told the newcomer.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • Vash saw the newcomer. "Well that's right. Both of you are smart, well at least we have some smart people, not like Kyosgue." Vash happily said. He tuned his face towards the newcomer and asked "What's your name?"

Kyosgue's face turned red and shouted to Vash. "I missed that question, but you will see later old guy, I will show you that am powerful and smart!"

"Yea, yea." Vash replied to Kyosgue.

The elder saw Ryo and happily said. "Well, you are a total of 6, you can go now. I will tell the others to go to your location, when they arrive."

"...huh? Where do we have to go?" Kyosgue asked the Elder.

"Don't worry dumby, I know where we have to go." Vash answered Kyosgue's question.

"DON'T CALL ME DUMBY!!!" Kyosgue angrily shouted to Vash.

Vash saw the newcomer and said "He is a bit stupid, don't pay attention to him."

SilverTail

Years
  • "he may be stupid, but i think i know someone stupier" my brother said, punching my arm slightly

"shut up!" i said punching him back with a grin on my face, it was just one of our usual brotherly bouts, it would be over in a few miunets

he went to punch my arm again and i caught his arm, then tapped him on the back of the head "got you"

"yea yea, lucky shot" he siad, rubbing the back of his already sore head

i got him in the place where his staff kept hitting his head, so it may have hurt a little, but it got him to stop, see? a few miunets tops

"when can we get going?" i asked boredly, i could tell my brother was bored too, but i asked the question for him

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back