• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Help Center 2.0: EV Training, Breeding, and Trading

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
Years
  • I'm interested in...

Competitive Team Building/Planning
    EV Training

But I want to ask a few things first.
    What do you take? Do I give you Pokemon in return for you to train/EV for me?
    I just want to ask to be sure and 100% clear.

Nope. Totally free of charge. The original UHC had the same rule, so I'm carrying the tradition from the first two threads (I've been in since it started)

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
  • Hey. Do you mind if I give you a couple more poke to ev? Sorry if I'm being rude.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • I'm willing to give a hand with just about anything. I EV train, IV breed, egg moves breed, chain...basically anything you want. It may take me a while, but I can do basically anything. I specialize in creating sweepers...mostly physical at the moment, since I need to get another Power Lens, but I can do it. My bro'll have to help me out, but I'll send him a good team to get the lens, so yeah. I've got some pokemon that can be cloned if anyone wants them. Mostly EV'd myself, but...yeah. A few I got in trades that have to be verified. Completely willing to help!

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • @ MLU: Sure, I guess. It might end up being someone elses responsibility other than mine, though.

@sasuneuchiha: Sure, the more the merrier. Welcome to the team!

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Yes, I'm baaaaaaack. :0
    Yeah, I dunno. Mind if I start helping out again once I find my Platinum? :P

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Hello guys.
    You are putting a lot of effort into this, and, obviously, it should be rewarded.

Basically, I am interested in some breeding services.
    I am looking for 3 pokemon:
    Ditto (for now, any nature will be fine) If it is a foreign ditto, it would be best case (Using the English Platinum)
    Magby (if you can check its IVs - I would like them to be decent, which means above average) However, it would be fine if it is a simple magby egg.
    Horsea (shiny if possible with decent IVs. Of course, the highest the better.) It should be hatched, as I would like it shiny.

I know it's a lot, and I don't know If I'm allowed to ask for more than a pokemon at a time.
    I hope you can help me.

Thank you and keep up the good work!

p.s. All the above are for personal use, and I can guarantee you that I will not re-distribute them.

Excuse me for any grammar or spelling mistakes.

Years
  • Will any of you be interested in EVing a Lv 8 Dratini for me? or a Lv 1 Arcainine? PM or VM would be great thanks alot.
    Will not redistribute.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • Sure, machomuu, glad to have you back. This is KingOfGold by the way, I had my username changed.

Everyone else with a request, we'll get to you. I was gone today at the beach and now am back so I'm trying to get a hold on things.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • @ tmoney- Kind of
    @minh1022- I really am not sure. I hear it takes a lot of time a patience, both of which are already taken up by EV training. I'm going on a trip in a few weeks, so after that I may start as I have nothing going on then.

Back