• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Help Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    sinnochamp, thanks. Just tell me when you are down. Thanks again. Which one are you doing?

El Softo

Porygon 2012
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    Hello, I was wondering if I could get a Male Milotic that knows Aqua Ring with an exp share attached?

El Softo

Porygon 2012
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    I don't have one. I can try and find one but they're hard to find. For now may I just have an exp share?

Last edited:

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
    Hello, i need help with transfering pokes to platinum plz. I need to transfer 30 pokes.

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Sinnohchapion, did you find the Ditto for the turtwig? Thanks

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Dialgaman, did you breed the turtwig and the chimchar I asked for? If so, my friend code is 1548 1330 2070. Tell me when you're avalible. Do you want anything in return? I have a rare candy that I can give

Years
    Dialgaman, did you breed the turtwig and the chimchar I asked for? If so, my friend code is 1548 1330 2070. Tell me when you're avalible. Do you want anything in return? I have a rare candy that I can give

Did you ask me that? I am not a team member haha :P

But I can get you I guess

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Ok, heres what happened. I thought he was responding to what I had said and I had thought SinnohChapion had told him to do it. He mentioned eggs and I thought he was talking to me. I am sorry

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Ok, Its ok,Futbollar.
    Diagla Man,don't give him a hard time.

You can do it to me. FC is in my SIG.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back