• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Help Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    just a reminder, both the tangela and noctowl have a rare candy

both the noctowl and tengala have a rare candy. Thanks for the help!!!

Last edited:

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Thanks for covering for me man. I'll mainly be supervising for the next few days until I finish this book (it's amazing by the way. She was a genius, but of course she's long gone...).

I should be able to take a request to do tomorrow, hopefully, so if anyone's got one I can take it and will pick up tomorrow. And by a request I mean ONE/UNO/UN/EINE/ one in any other language.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Thanks for covering for me man. I'll mainly be supervising for the next few days until I finish this book (it's amazing by the way. She was a genius, but of course she's long gone...).

I should be able to take a request to do tomorrow, hopefully, so if anyone's got one I can take it and will pick up tomorrow. And by a request I mean ONE/UNO/UN/EINE/ one in any other language.
    Haha are you trying to say 1 in italian by "un" because thats "a". Its still "uno" :P

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    hey king, Did you get any EVs what so ever on that chansey? i wanna know before i try to ev train it myself :P... and hows the omastar coming?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    hey king, Did you get any EVs what so ever on that chansey? i wanna know before i try to ev train it myself :P... and hows the omastar coming?
    The Chansey got like 5 Special Defense EVs, that's it, I think. The Omastar is doing fine, I just have to finish up it's HP, I think and then I'll be done. I had forgotten about it for a week or so, but remembered last night that I had to finish up the one thing, so it should be done by tomorrow night at the latest.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    The Chansey got like 5 Special Defense EVs, that's it, I think. The Omastar is doing fine, I just have to finish up it's HP, I think and then I'll be done. I had forgotten about it for a week or so, but remembered last night that I had to finish up the one thing, so it should be done by tomorrow night at the latest.
    I dont like Omastar.....
    Anyway, I've almost finished up on the Rotom, just need to do Speed Ev's
    ...I don't know why I'm telling you this.... -_-

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    I dont like Omastar.....
    Anyway, I've almost finished up on the Rotom, just need to do Speed Ev's
    ...I don't know why I'm telling you this.... -_-

Haha, I prefer Kabutops...he just looks so...oh wait, I'm probably not allowed to use that word here...

Just a quick question elheroeoscuro. How do you get all your Pokemon up to level 100? I'm trying to level up my Electivire and level grinding gets so boring.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Could I request:

For Supplied (by us):

Pokemon: Clefable
    Nickname: -none-
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ev Spread: 252 hp / 152 def / 100 def
    Moveset:
    ~Encore
    ~Seismic Toss
    ~Softboiled
    [FONT=&quot]~Thunder Wave

I'll pay whatever necessary. Thanks in advance for you hard work.

[/FONT]

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Haha, I prefer Kabutops...he just looks so...oh wait, I'm probably not allowed to use that word here...

Just a quick question elheroeoscuro. How do you get all your Pokemon up to level 100? I'm trying to level up my Electivire and level grinding gets so boring.
    AR: I just have a pokemon hold a Rare Candy and then I clone it, giving me infinite amount of Rare Candies to elevate the pokemon's level after I'm finished Eving it.

Also, do you want me to take Falcon Joker's Ev Request?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Could I request:

For Supplied (by us):

Pokemon: Clefable
    Nickname: -none-
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ev Spread: 252 hp / 152 def / 100 def
    Moveset:
    ~Encore
    ~Seismic Toss
    ~Softboiled
    [FONT=&quot]~Thunder Wave

I'll pay whatever necessary. Thanks in advance for you hard work.

[/FONT]

@ both Falcon and Elhero- I can take this if you'd like. I can take one or two requests.

Ohh, I had thought you might be using AR. I don't wanna mess up my game, though, so I don't know what to do...

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    hey guys the random eggs are having no succes

so i thought that for every random egg i can giveaway a free masterball

what do you say and if you like my answer can you advertise it

i only have 20 masterballs so it is while stocks last

and know i sound newbish and all but random eggs were a really good idea

Last edited:

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    hey guys the random eggs are having no succes

so i thought that for every random egg i can giveaway a free masterball

what do you say and if you like my answer can you advertise it

i only have 20 masterballs so it is while stocks last

and know i sound newbish and all but random eggs were a really good idea

Okay, I added that to the first post. First 20 random eggs will be given a Masterball. I agree about the random eggs, it's just no one wants them...

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    @ both Falcon and Elhero- I can take this if you'd like. I can take one or two requests.

Ohh, I had thought you might be using AR. I don't wanna mess up my game, though, so I don't know what to do...
    Alrighty then, I have no objection to that.
    Actually, it hasn't messed up my game at all. I've heard reviews about it breaking, but nothing bad has happened to my game.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Alrighty then, I have no objection to that.
    Actually, it hasn't messed up my game at all. I've heard reviews about it breaking, but nothing bad has happened to my game.

Oh, well maybe I should try that on a random Diamond ROM, then for testing sake. I'd only be using it for rare candies anyway.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back