• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Help Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Maybe you forgot, but you said you would pick up my Rotom for EV training a few days ago :D

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Maybe you forgot, but you said you would pick up my Rotom for EV training a few days ago :D
    Gawi, I can pick it up and Ev Train it. KingOfGold is swamped at the moment with school work and other requests, so as his handy man, I'll be able to do it. If you'd like to pick it up now, please use my Platinum FC.

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Ok 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe Ev Spread and add Will-o-Wisp to moveset please :) Ill add rare candy. Im ready now if you are.

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Does anyone have a spare phychic type that they would be willing to trade for? Any type, though I am looking for a umbreon, alakazam, or gengar. Thanks

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Does anyone have a spare phychic type that they would be willing to trade for? Any type, though I am looking for a umbreon, alakazam, or gengar. Thanks
    Well, first off, Gengar is a Ghost type pokemon, so that crosses that off unless you still need one.^^
    I can though give you an Espeon, even though you said those were three you were looking for. If you'd like to keep it, just meet me online using my Platinum FC.

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Elheroes, that sounds good. Are you online right now? I am also going to attach a rare candy to the poke if we trade. Also, do you know anyone with a gengar. I'm online right now if we can trade

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Elheroes, that sounds good. Are you online right now? I am also going to attach a rare candy to the poke if we trade. Also, do you know anyone with a gengar. I'm online right now if we can trade
    Yea I do, I actually have about five good Gengars, I'll give you one as well, so bring two filler pokemon.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Hey, I already posted about any fire starter (preferably Charmander or Chimchar) and Sinnohchapion responded, but signed off, so should I wait or have someone else breed me one?
    Please be patient, sinnohchapion will hopefully be on shortly, so just wait for him. He will fulfill your request eventually ^^

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Elheroe, you need to add me please to your friends list

Sorry, i see you, but all it says is that you are on standby

im there, but it says that i am standing by. I am ready

Last edited:

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009