• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Help Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I'm looking for the three Johto starters, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile. Please let me know if I can get those and how do I go about doing so, thank you.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    @ Ricky429 and yankee0724: Someone should be able to take your requests soon. Also, keep in mind that these things are free and you don't have to give us anything. We just want to help people out.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Alright when do you want to swap it back?. And would one of the EV trainers mind finishing up my chansey? it needs 252 defence and 6 spatk.... The hp is like 246 or 248 i lost track so i decided to leave the HP alone till i finished the other two. Would anyone be willing to finish it?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Alright when do you want to swap it back?. And would one of the EV trainers mind finishing up my chansey? it needs 252 defence and 6 spatk.... The hp is like 246 or 248 i lost track so i decided to leave the HP alone till i finished the other two. Would anyone be willing to finish it?

Sure. I won't be able to start until around Sat, though

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I will probably take it tomorrow or Saturday. I'm starting another request on Saturday, as well, so preferably then.
    Alright, Thanks. I'll check back tomorrow or Saturday. Btw it has Pokerus is that a problem?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Alright, Thanks. I'll check back tomorrow or Saturday. Btw it has Pokerus is that a problem?

Umm, not really. haha. I could actually use it to my advantage and get a bidoof to be infected as well in case i need the virus some other time

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    the bagon eggs are coming along well but the random eggs need to be
    advertised more

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back