• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Help Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotaitos

Kthxbai.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Hey, need anymore help? I'm good at detecting semi-obvious hacks. I also have some notices of widespreading hacks that i can notify people of. I know of some popular hacks that are going around as "Legit" but aren't.
    My post from awhile ago, t'was ignored.

Years
    Hi I would like to request a pokemon, I have read all of your rules and I think its great that you help new players like us out (I'm not new I played Red like 10 years ago, but I got a DS so I got Diamond and haven't played anything since then). I would like to also help you guys if you want because I can make Piplup eggs since I have a male and borrowed my friends female. As for my request I would like either Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Squirtle,Torchic, or Totodile (basacially any of the 3 starters but I would especially love a Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile). I will PM one of you about how I can help out as well, in reguards to the eggs. Look foward to hear from you soon; my AIM sn is MercuryChild22 and I am ALWAYS on. Thank you again.

My FC is: 1376 3413 2110

Last edited:

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Here you are King..
    Pokemon: Omanyte, Omastar..
    EV Spread : 252 HP, 252 DEF, 4 Special attack

Leave me a VM, when you wanna transfer my chansey back over the the omanyte. Btw just to make it easier on you i might be able to get all the vitamins unless you don't mind.

Last edited:

Abi

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Would you please breed me a Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and a Phione? Please ^^

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Would anyone be able to help me transfer a team of pokemon from my Diamond to my Platinum please? I recently bought Platinum and need better pokemon so I thought that I'd transfer some from my Diamond. If anyone could that would be great! :)

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Here you are King..
    Pokemon: Omanyte, Omastar..
    EV Spread : 252 HP, 252 DEF, 4 Special attack

Leave me a VM, when you wanna transfer my chansey back over the the omanyte. Btw just to make it easier on you i might be able to get all the vitamins unless you don't mind.

I think I can take care of the Vitamins and stuff. We can trade later today for it, so I can start training it ASAP. I'm guessing it's at level 20 as it's a fossil.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    So, I know we're not supposed to request twice, but I asked about the Johto starters a few days ago and didn't get any response. I have a few extra Kyogres I'd be willing to donate for Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile. Please let me know, thank you

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Silver, I am the transferred but my serviices are down for a few days due to:
    It being Easter and having family over
    Having to restart my game due to Pal Pad problems

I'm sorry about it being down. Should be back up in a few days.

Also, if your post was skipped or whatever, please PM one of the people who work in that section what you said.

Also, if you want to become a member of UHC, please PM me and don't post here.

Finally, Happy Easter to everybody.

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    Can someone help me get pokedex data for Azelf and Uxie. I need them on platinum for my national dex but I want to SR for some good ones later.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Can someone help me get pokedex data for Azelf and Uxie. I need them on platinum for my national dex but I want to SR for some good ones later.

If you can't wait till then, you can always take low leveled pokemon there and then lose to them. They stay there if all your Pokemon faint. At least that's how I do it....

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Can anyone help me get a Electizer and then trade my Electabuzz and trade back please?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hi there, if possible, could I get a Charmander from the breeding list? PM me whenever you're done; take your time. (thats my diamond fc in my sig).

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Can anyone help me get a Electizer and then trade my Electabuzz and trade back please?

Zucker is the only one who works that part, and he has to restart his game because his pal pad is not letting him add anyone else to it. He can help you after he gets it working, though.

@Feign: Try PMing one of our Breeders with this if there is no response within the next few hours.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Hmm. Is there any way that I could work here xP
    I can work in most sections, but I find the EV training and Random Eggs best for me.
    I'm not sure if I was supposed to post here, but oh well.
    If not, I have some eggs and stuff that I could donate.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I think I can take care of the Vitamins and stuff. We can trade later today for it, so I can start training it ASAP. I'm guessing it's at level 20 as it's a fossil.

Yep it is a fossil. I could add PKRS to it before i send it over if that would be easier as well. If not it's fine. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back