• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Help Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I'm nearly done with HP and Def and then just have to finish up the SpAtk. It should be ready by tomorrow (I got sidetracked in game, so I have to get back to training)

Alright, I might have another request i won't have time to fill by myself, so if your fine with another one on tuesday or tomorrow let me know.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Alright, I might have another request i won't have time to fill by myself, so if your fine with another one on tuesday or tomorrow let me know.

I'll see. I have another request or two, but I probably will be able to. I'll let you know tomorrow

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I need 5 PKRS infected when I get them, thanks in advance if you can do this!!

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
    Years
    can u ev this pkmn 4 me? (and also, is the lvl section of this form 4 the lvl i want it back at, or the lvl that its at right now? bc i want it back at 70, it isnt at 70 now)

Pokemon:lickilicky
    Nickname:N/A
    Nature:Gentle
    Level:70
    Ev Spread:hp 12/Def 244/SpAtk 254
    Moveset
    ~Power Whip
    ~Hyper Beam
    ~Flamethrower
    ~Giga Impact

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    can u ev this pkmn 4 me? (and also, is the lvl section of this form 4 the lvl i want it back at, or the lvl that its at right now? bc i want it back at 70, it isnt at 70 now)

Pokemon:lickilicky
    Nickname:N/A
    Nature:Gentle
    Level:70
    Ev Spread:hp 12/Def 244/SpAtk 254
    Moveset
    ~Power Whip
    ~Hyper Beam
    ~Flamethrower
    ~Giga Impact

Sure. I've changed up my rules, though. So if any of the moves you want it to learn are not in it's move pool, you need to supply the TMs. You are supplying the Lickilicky, right?

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Updated the rules on the first post. Please read them before posting again.
    Edit: modified the EV section as per King's request

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Hey KingOfGold, I was just reading your Ev Section, the pokemon can be less then lv.20. All you have to do is switch them in and out is all.

Years
    I just reread your rules about the rare candy thing...I'm not sure if it was there when I requested, but if it was I don't really have any rare candies to supply you with.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    I just reread your rules about the rare candy thing...I'm not sure if it was there when I requested, but if it was I don't really have any rare candies to supply you with.

You're fine Scarecrow. You requested before the change. Elheroeoscuro is taking the job for me, because I have a bunch on my plate. Hope that's okay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back