• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Monotype Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
  • Next update for my Ultimate Ice Monotype. :)

Alright now I haven't updated for a while so this one is
    gonna be bigger than the last 2.

13.png
    14.png

Went aboard the S.S Anne and defeated Gary. :)

Beat Lt. Surge no problem :)
    I know I'm over leveled but he just kept
    beating me with his Raichu so I just had to
    evolve my Seel to Dewgong.

16.png
    20.png
    21.png

Went through Rock Tunnel, into the
    Team Rocket Hideout and destroyed
    Giovanni. :)

tstandachancekanto.png

Erika doesn't stand a chance! :D

My Team After Update:
    19.png
    19_1.png

19_2.png
    19_3.png

4 Badges now! Half way there! :)

Last edited:

Poe Wrote on Both

Black and White-Just the Start
    Years
  • Update #1 of Leaf Green Steel:

• Hacked in Aron as a starter, picked her and named her Micah.
    • Did all the stuff for Oak, yadda yadda speed button, went onto Route 1 and caught a wild Pineco! (Hmmm...strange, yet allowable.)
    • Went to Viridian again, major grindage, both Spike(Pineco) and Micah are level 9.
    • Battled Rival Red! Micah defeated Pidgey level 9 with three Tackles, and Bulbasaur, also level 9, was defeated in two Tackles (one a Critical Hit!) by Spike.
    • More grinding in Viridian Forest, bunch of bug catchers with weak pokemon, all defeated by a bevvy of Tackles and Headbutts(latter courtesy of Micah)
    • Pewter City: More grinding until Spike is level 16 and has learned Take Down (at level 15) and Micah is level 15, learning Metal Claw at level 13.
    • Defeated (the underling of) Brock:
    Brock sent out Geodude! Go, Micah!
    Micah used Metal Claw! Geodude lost half HP. Geodude uses Defense Curl.
    Micah uses Metal Claw. Geodude faints!
    Brock sends out Onix, Micah stays in.
    Onix uses Bind! Micah is bound, but uses Metal Claw!
    Micah uses Metal Claw! Miss! Onix keeps Binding.
    Micah uses Metal Claw! Down to 1/3 HP. Onix uses Tackle! Miss!
    Micah uses Metal Claw! Jasper defeats Brock!

Current Team:

Aron, Micah, Female, Level 15
    Bashful Nature, @Nothing, Sturdy
    Moves:
    -Metal Claw
    -Harden
    -Headbutt
    -Mud-Slap

Pineco, Spike, Male, Level 16
    Sassy Nature, @Nothing, Sturdy
    Moves:
    -Tackle
    -Protect
    -Selfdestruct
    -Take Down

There. Update #1 for ultimate steel--Crystal chapter coming soon.

Years
  • Johto Update #1
    Spoiler:
    -----
    Current Team
    256.jpg

Chomp lv.20
    Moveset:
    Scratch
    Bite
    Water Gun
    Rock Tomb
    256.jpg

Whirl 100% lv.20
    Moveset:
    DoubleSlap
    Bubble
    Hypnosis
    Water Gun
    256.jpg

Finn lv.20 item:Shell Bell
    Moveset:
    Peck
    Horn Attack
    Water Sport
    Water Pulse
    256.jpg

Syrup lv.15
    Moveset:
    Confusion
    Yawn
    Tackle
    Water Gun
    256.jpg

Magikarp lv 10 probably gonna release this one get good rod and get one that knows tackle
    Moveset:
    Splash
    256.jpg

HM B!tch lv.6
    Moveset:
    Tackle
    Defense Curl
    Mud Sport
    Rock Smash
    ----------------
    so yeah theres my current team its my first challenge and whole lotta fun and just to clarify we box hm slave before we go into a mjor battle right or can we use them

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    you cant use your hm slave for any battles and if all of your monotype pokemon faint then you must let your slave faint regardless of what battle it is.

Game: Ruby
    Name: Zion
    Type: Ground

Chose Mudkip(of course) named him GOD FATHER. I was thinking of cod father because mudkip is water type but since this is ground monotype ohh well. Well, the rest up to mauville was grinding into marshtomp and sweeping the gyms until i could catch Numel.(named him Dante if you've seen Dante's Peak you will know why) I'm going to try and catch sandshrew and trapinch to round out a team of

Swampert (GOD FATHER)
    Camerupt (DANTE)
    Flygon (SLYGEM)
    Sandslash (OREO)

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    @Ober- I read it too, and I like it.

As for my challenge, I'm just really caught up with grinding (and losing) and I hope I can update soon.

AnjinMiura_PL

Challenger Extraordinaire (?)
    Years
  • Le Poison Challenge in Black and White Pokemon Red #5
    Love, Wealth, Honor, Akechi Mitsuhide and OMG I CANT FRENCH! O.O

This one is short, mostly because of me being lazy man. And this one isn't really long...I'll try harder next time ;) And also, don't need to rush. Slow and steady wins the race :D Five Anjin-points if someone gets le reference ;)

Now, to the story, back to the story...

*Smashing through northern routes like an absolute boss

Beast:"Hey, these guys are, literally ****!"
    Saur:"Arrrr rarrrr onixyz arr waek arrr!"
    Anjin:"Damn, I'm bored as well...hey, here is another one."
    Hiker:"Lord Anjin, I want to challenge you! I will put all of my heart, honor and skills to finally defeat famed Dragon Of Pallet Town! I will prove my magnificent tactical skills and..."
    Anjin:"Whatever. Hanahime, absorb this mongrel."
    *Two Absorbs later
    Hiker:"You are really a marvelous strategist, Dragon Of Pallet Town! Please accept my gratitude for this enormous batt..."
    Anjin:"I've anihilated you with two moves, mostly because of massive level and type advantage. In other words, give me your cash and get out of my sight."
    Hiker:"Yes, yes Lord! <gives away cash>"
    Anjin:"Is it really that simple? These sweaty guys are boring me. I even don't want to defeat them. They are so weak, so pathetic...it's just useless to unleash our power on the..."
    Jr.Trainer:"I've got a girlfriend! And what about you, mystic trainer from South?"
    Anjin:"..."
    Jr.Trainer:"I've got a girlfriend! I've got a girlfriend! And what you, mystic trainer from South <singing and dancing>"
    Anjin:"..."
    Jr.Trainer:"I've got a..."
    Anjin:"ATILLA THE FIELD MARSHALL I AM ASKING YOU TO BRING SUCH ENORMOUS ANIHILATION TO THIS ANNOYING MONGREL! DESTROY HIM WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT AND SOUL! I AM SICK OF HIM AAAAARGHH!""
    Atilla:"As you command, Taisho!"
    *About one Bite later

Beast:"Come on dude, you've overkilled now."
    Anjin:"Uurghh...aaarghhh...eeeee...pffffff...wrrrrrr...grrrrr..."
    Hanahime:"Are you jelly, Taisho? Are you actually jelly? Don't let it get past you, sweet."
    Anjin:"You are right, but anyway...I hate it."
    Atilla:"I have unleashed my force at this pathetic person. Shall I send him to hell now?"
    Jr.Trainer:"Hey, hey, what's going on?! Heelp! They want to kill me!"
    Anjin:"...no. Pokemons are mostly games for kids, after all. Leave him alone. And also, we need to visit this famed Bill at last..."

*Bill's House

Hanahime:"What? Is he actually a Pokemon?!"
    Anjin:"Hey, don't worry Hana. It could be worse. He could be a George Michael..."
    Beast:"...or Charlie Sheen..."
    Saur:"...orrr ana kaind of soviet aggent, arrrr!!!"
    Atilla:"...or Yoshihiro Shimazu in Hyper Mode from Shingen and Kenshin SW2 Dream Stage in Kyushu. I really hate him. He always kills Sanada Yukimura at the very end of the battle. I had to reload it about 15 times before I defeated him, saving this brat Yukimura..."
    Anjin:"You are right. I hate this fact as well."
    Hanahime:"But hey, Nouhime makes her last stand in this battle, in the memory of Nobunaga...isn't it romantic?"
    Saur:"Arrrarar sarara sauararrrrr Micuhide iss hier ass welll!"
    Beast:"Hey, we've forgotten about this Bill after all..."
    Bill:"Help me, please!"
    Anjin and Team:"Shut up, we are talking about Samurai Warriors now!"
    Bill:"Please, help me, please me help help please me!"
    A&T:"Noouuu!!! You shouldn't be doin' dat!"
    Bill:"Come on, I will give you a ticket!"
    Anjin:"...darn, I'm such weak when it comes to free things..."

*Going to the next city

Atilla:"My Lord, I have claimed another victory for sake of your quest to unify Kanto."
    Anjin:"Yeah, I am glad someone is here to kick some butts...hey, Rocket!"
    Rocket:"...wha-wha-whattt?!"
    Anjin:"Hey, I have something to you."
    Rocket:"...wha-wha...what-do you ha-have?!"
    Anjin:"YOU ARE TOTALLY **** GIOVANNI WILL RIP YOUR ASS OFF AND NOW GET OUT OF HERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hey, this really makes me laugh after all...they all are so weak! We can do whatever we want! Aaahahahahah :D"
    Hanahime:"After all I think you are still jelly, sweet."
    Anjin:"After all, you are right."
    Rocket:"What about m..."
    Anjin:"RUN AWAY! RUN! IF YOU STILL CAN!"
    Rocket:"Aaaaaaaa!!!"

Bug Catcher:"I am going back to Forest!"
    Anjin:"Do as you wish, idiot."
    Jr.Trainers:"Such unpleasant trainer! How could you listen to us!"
    Anjin:"After all I am Dragon of Pallet, aren't I?"
    Atilla:"My Lord..."
    Anjin:"Yep, what's that, Field Marshall?"
    Atilla:"I am seeking a challenges through all my life. I want to always achieve great victories and serve you, My Lord."
    Anjin:"...and...well?"
    Atilla:"I would like you to attack another Bug Catcher. He posses a Level 20 Butterfree. I would like to challenge him."
    Anjin:"I see...yep, let's go."

Anjin:"Ou...I can really admit you are decent, Lord of Viridian Forest."
    Lord:"I am therefore pleased to fight against you, Dragon Of Pallet. I have a high regard of you and you field marshall as well."
    Atilla:"How could I **** this up so badly?"
    Butterfree:"Don't worry as my type advantage was too big boost. You were standing still, anyway."
    Atilla:"I will never forget this humiliation...we shall meet again, Nemesis..."
    Lord:"...erm, by the way. Sorry for all these Bug Catchers, they are just *****ing around without reason. They don't know how to make their Pokemons evolve. But hey, Dragon Of Pallet - do not underestimate power of the Bugs. I think that, after all, one suits to your team."
    Anjin:"Wha..."
    Lord:"Nah, nevermind. I've got 2 go, buh-bye!"

*Vermilion Pokemon Center

Atilla:"My Lord, please accept my apologies."
    Anjin:"Nevamaind. You still have much more battles to win through our conquest."
    Hanahime:"It seems that Poison Army of Pallet Town grows more stronger and important after all."
    Beast:"Whole city is aware of our invasion. They are waiting for us to strike Gym Commander, Son Of The Thunder, Lieutenant Surge."
    PC Nurse:"Are they on drugs or something? "
    Anjin:"So then we shall decept them! At first, attack the S.S Anne and split their forces, then finish right flank at the route, and at last, we shall seize the main camp!"
    Team:"Yay!"
    PC Nurse:"Ah, another Samurai Warriors freaks. Still better than Hentai Lovers...damn. Being a Nurse in Pokemon Center is demanding job..."

That's le it. ;)

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • You can have duplicates, although I don't really think they help any (less exp to go around), especially with Luxray who doesn't have a very wide movepool.

Rotom is definitely usable, so you can have a pretty good team of four (without duplicates) of Luxray, Raichu, Pachirisu, and Rotom.

Berry farming has taught me patience so well that grinding goes pretty easily for me. And it turns out that I can't get Rotom in Diamond until I get the National Pokedex. So the Pokemon I can have now is Luxray, Raichu, and Pachirisu which makes training Jace worthwhile.

So on with the update!

-I grinded a lot in Eterna Forest with Cheryl. The bodies still litter the ground...
    -After a three days of grinding for about an hour each, I decided it was time to go on.
    -Emerging from the forest, I went into Eterna Forest, skipping the fishermen because I thought I could get Rotom to defeat them with.
    -I went to the hospital then got out immediately because I forgot that Cheryl completely healed my Pokemon.
    -I got the Super Potion which I had like ten because of Danielle's Pick-up ability. I also got around five antidotes, five hyper potions, two revives, two great balls, two ultra balls, and a rare candy.
    -I went into the foresty gym and demolished the four trainers.
    -After destroying those girls, I destroyed Gardenia with my over leveled Pokemon.
    -After receiving the badge, I went to the Underground Man's house and got the kit. Then I proceeded to dig and got a Thunderstone after so much digging.
    -After meeting Cynthia and getting HM 01 Cut, I went to the mansion in the forest.
    -I collected all the items and trained a bit before going to the TV. I even saw the ghost girl which was creepy because I went there at night right before I went to sleep. Not a good idea.
    -I found out I couldn't catch Rotom until I get the National Pokedex. Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

My team:
    Spoiler:

I also started a Crystal Flying monotype challenge. So far, I've gotten four Pokemon, three of them Flying type. The fourth being Totodile. I just got to Violet City with this team:
    Spoiler:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Update for Ultimate Monotype Challenge (Steel).

Time for another Unova monotype, this is Steel!

Update #1 on Black.

Name: Silver
    Starter: Snivy
    • Since the first Pokemon isn't until after the first badge, I got it with Snivy and Panpour, then caught MegaMole the Drilbur in Wellspring Cave.
    • Started soloing with MegaMole, and arrived in Nancrene City.
    • Beat Lenora only with the help of some X Items, a Ground Gem I found in Wellspring Cave, and healing items.
    • Beat Team Plasma in the forest, then crossed the bridge to Castelia City.
    • After beating the Battle Co. and saved Bianca's Munna, I took on Burgh.
    • Beat him the second time with the help of a crit Slash (MegaMole also was holding a Scope Lens) on Leavanny, then she learned Rock Slide for an ironic twist.
    • Saved at the gate into Route 4.
    Screens:
    Spoiler:

Team Silver:
    529.gif

MegaMole the Hardy Drilbur, ♀ - L29 @ Scope Lens
    Ability: Sand Rush
    Moves: Rock Slide, Slash, Dig, Hone Claws

HM Slaves:
    515.gif

Panpour - Cut, Flash

Last edited:
    Years
  • Johto Update #2
    Spoiler:

My Current team:
    256.jpg

Chomp lv.27
    Moveset:
    Cut
    Ice Fang
    Water Gun
    Rock Tomb
    256.jpg

Whirl 100% lv.30
    Moveset:
    Body Slam
    BubbleBeam
    Hypnosis
    Water Gun
    256.jpg

Finn lv.28 item Shell Bell
    Moveset:
    Aqua Ring
    Horn Attack
    Surf
    Water Pulse
    256.jpg

Syrup lv.25
    Moveset:
    Confusion
    Yawn
    Headbutt
    Water Gun

and yeah thats it for now also iwas wondering when i should evolve Whirl 100% into Politoed also if i should evolve Syrup into Slowbro or Slowking

Years
  • First Dark umc update for sinnoh!

Well, after i posted asking which dark i should use, i thought to myself, "I like Tyranitar." and i traded an egg over. I wouldve taken jdthebuds advice, but i was already halfway done hatching the egg, so i didnt get a murkrow.. thank you for the input though.

and now for the main event..
    Spoiler:

My Current Team...

Tyranny/Larvitar

Level 6

-Sand Storm
    -Earthquake
    -Rock Slide
    -Dark Pulse

AnjinMiura_PL

Years
  • Le Poison Challenge in Black and White Pokemon Red #6

*S.S Anne

Anjin:"Such a strange place."
    Hanahime:"Woow, they have lot of cool stuff here!"
    Beast:"Agents, old geezers, French waiters...damnyo."
    Saur:"Yaerrr Ai houp wi notmit thizz frenschman arrr."
    Sailor:"Hey, you, with badges!"
    Anjin:"Woot woot, whazza?"
    Sailor:"Hey, my name is Sailor and I am sailor on this ship. Together with other sailors, and this retired sailor, working as gentleman now, we want to fight with you! You won't get that ship easily!"
    Anjin:"Okay, lemme see what you got here..."

Gentleman:"I admit that you are thing, Anjin. We've been defeated in this honorable combat. Do as you wish now."
    Anjin:"You weren't giving up anyway. It makes me psyched up when I meet such rivals. No hard feelings, Sailor Team. I want you to continue on with your lives, just gimme some cash I need it for Samurai Warriors 3."
    Gentleman:"Okay, here you go *gives lots of money* By the way...have you seen strange French trainer today? We were fighting with him in the morning."
    Anjin:"What...I think that I know him, but I'd likely want to avoid meeting hi..."
    LeRival:"Aloors and tantzen, Anjin! Was est this? Would you like ich bin zuge le battle?"
    Anjin:"OFFA CHRIST SAKE NOT THIS TRIPLE LANGUAGE MIX JUST WHAT THE..."
    LeRival:"Moi, Le Rival, Ich bin wants you zum die battle now!"
    Anjin:"...****."

Atilla:"Another tactical victory for Poison Army. Aren't you ashamed, French Madman?"
    LeRival:"Was ist this, nonnn!!! Aaaa!!!! *runs away like a little ******"
    Captain:"Hey...heeyy...blebleblebleble...ugh, geezus krist!"
    Anjin:"Woot woot, hey Mr.Captain wassup?"
    Captain:"Ohmygod...bleeeeee...ueeeeee...LEEERAAINBOOWZZZ blablablalblabla..."
    Anjin:"Just what tha hell is going on here..."

Saur:"Aaarrr watz not working in captani izhi eboutu exuplodee?"
    Hanahime:"I can sense something wrong here...something like, bad omen..."
    Anjin:"Keep searching, it seems that something here has bad effect on Mr.Captain..."
    Atilla:"...My Lord, I think I got it!"
    Anjin:"What?"
    Atilla:"Here! Table! French Dictionary!"
    Anjin:"Aaaaa!!! Probably French Madman left it here and poisoned Captain!"
    Everyone:"Aaaaaa!!!! What to dooo?!?!"
    Captain:"Bueeee...buebuebue..."
    Everyone:"Aaaaaa!!!! What to dooo?!?!"
    Hanahime:"Someone, quick! We need to defuse it!"
    Captain:"Bueeee...buebuebue...eeeeueubeuube..."
    Everyone:"Aaaaaa!!!! What to dooo?!?! Heeellllp!!!"
    Captain:"Bueeee...buebuebue...my...stomach...goddamnimabouttoBUEEEEEEEEEEE"
    Beast:"Damn, we got to do something! Eeermmmm..."
    *Beast used Thunderbolt
    *Critical hit! Enemy French Dictionary has been totally destroyed!
    Captain:"Thanks, mysterious Nidorino-dude...oh **** I wasn't sure if I gonna survive this...thanks...please, take this HM."
    Anjin:"Okay, okay, I see...just what is this Madman doing, geezus..."

Atilla:"We have fought lots of trainers in this route and...I find it less challenging that battles on the ship."
    Beast:"Yeah, right. Hey...hey, what is that?"
    Saur:"Brarrarrarr arrrr!! Snorrraxx!!!!"
    Hanahime:"What?"
    Saur:"Saraararaxasnorraraxx!"
    Atilla:"Can you repeat?"
    Saur:"Sososoraasnarraarrararxaxrra..."
    Anjin:"It's just big, fat and blocks our way!"
    Atilla:"We still have to defeat Gym Leader so, I think we can retreat back to City for now."
    Anjin:"Yaha, I think so..."
    Saur;"Saarnonnoooraxoxocnasff!"
    Beast:"O_o dude, seriously."

Anjin:"Damn, we should be here two hours earlier after all...we have three minutes to defeat Surge!"
    Hanahime:"But someone was hungry and we had to stop! Saur, you are so egoistic boy!"
    Saur:"But hey, arrrr, I am evolved maiself nau, rarrr!! Mai new flauer lookz koolio!"
    Atilla:"No harm done, I can say. At least Saur evolved."
    Beast:"But dude, Gym will be closed in ten minutes...we have to deal with them really quick..."
    Atilla:"Taisho, I have a plan! Let us search for the levers, so we can open the doors. Saur, you will attack immediately after we open them!"
    Saur:"Yayz, leav Mr. Surgeon to me, take kare of de resst arrr!! Mai flauer szall enahilait dem!"

Saur:"Mister Surgeon you arr **** arrr!! I have defeatid u in thrii hitz doode!"
    Lt.Surge:"Hey! Hey! Hey! I wasn't aware!"
    Anjin:"Stop talking such idiotic things, Surgeon..."
    Lt.Surge:"I AM NOT SURGEON OH COME ON!"
    Beast:"We can laugh now, because no one will defend you, ohohoho! Laugh from him, everybody!"
    Hanahime:"Hahaha!"
    Saur:"Arrrahahahararr!"
    Anjin:"Cool story bro, ahahah!"
    Atilla:"I am honored to laugh at your face, Mr. Surgeon. YOU ARE DUMBASS! Ha-ha-ha!"
    Lt.Surge:"Please, it makes me sad :( I don't want to live on this planet anymore."
    Anjin:"Hey, hey, don't be sad boy...just give us cash, badge, AND GO FRAG YOURSELF AHAHAHAHA!"
    Everyone:"Ohohohoho!"
    Lt.Surge:";_;"

Anjin:"I even do not want to comment it...WHAT A BORING OLD MAN!"
    Atilla:"But hey, My Lord, we can actually exchange this piece of paper to bike, which is really useful item."
    Anjin:"Yeah...I wonder how we will ride them, if there is five of us."
    Hanahime:"Good question...hey, let's get back to Pokemon Center and get drunk!"
    Anjin:"...wha I'm no..."
    Beast:"Yeeeaah! Atilla, give us needed orders!"
    Atilla:"Onwards, Poison Army! Towards the Bar!"
    Everyone:"Yay!"
    Anjin:"Damn...after all, I really love you, guys."

Anjin:"Ima...somuch beer 2 describe it...goodbah!"
    Hanahime:"Torromou...Lavaneeder Taun?"
    Atilla:"I am Takeda Shingen! Prepare yourself!"
    Beast:"You shall go no farther, Nemesis!"
    Anjin:"...damnn..."

Yayz, slowly towards Pokemon League. Taking my time. No stress as I'm a boss ;)

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • So kudos to Ober for the epic updates, but I need to update and it will not be as amazing as Ober's.

Now here's the update for my Electric type Sinnoh run:
    Spoiler:

So there is my list update and here is my list team:
    Spoiler:

Now for my Flying type Crystal challenge:
    Spoiler:

And here's my team:
    Spoiler:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Update for Ultimate Monotype Challenge (Steel).

Update #2 on Black.
    • Beat Bianca and Cheren on Route 4, and MegaMole evolved into Excadrill, one of my favorite pokemon.
    • Sipped the Desert Resort for later and arrived in Nimbasa City.
    • Beat N at the amusement park and took on the gym. Elesa was too easy with Rock Slide and Dig, and Flame Charge isn't real powerful either.
    • After beating Cheren and meeting Alder, I got over the bridge to Driftveil City.
    • Caught my second team member, Lancer the Karrablast, on Route 6.
    • Grnding time! I fought all the trainers I skipped before with Lancer, and he evolved into Escavalier, thanks to an Evo Editor.
    • After doing some Battle Subway fighting for vitamins, I cleared ou tht eCold Storage and took on the gym.
    • Clay was easy. Lancer beat Krokorok with Bug Buzz and Palpitoad with Slash, and MegaMole finished Excadrill with Earthquake.
    • Made my way up into Chargestone Cave and saved the game.
    Screens:
    Spoiler:

Team Silver:
    530.gif

MegaMole the Hardy Excadrill, ♀ - L37 @ Amulet Coin
    Ability: Sand Rush
    Moves: Rock Slide, Strength, Earthquake, Hone Claws
    589.gif

Lancer the Careful Escavalier, ♂ - L38 @ Macho Brace
    Ability: Swarm
    Moves: Iron Head, Slash, Fury Cutter, Bug Buzz

HM Slaves:
    516.gif

Simipour - Cut, Dig
    527.gif

Woobat - Fly, Flash

Last edited:

AnjinMiura_PL

Years
  • Le Poison Challenge in Black and White Pokemon Red #7

@d4rka8isz
    Nah, not really epic. I would say, fairly decent. And hey, hey, actually hey listen, listen hey, unleashing (yay because it has to be) stuff like isn't really, challenging. Making pictures in Paint is harder, really. I wish more people would write pseudo-story-like updates, it isn't really, demanding ;) Yeah, that'd be it.

And also, to le createurs/headmasters of le challenge - hey, can we actually change our mind if we want to start ultimate from now? I was really undecided but now, working with NDS emu's configuration, I think maybe I'd be able to. So? If yes, I would really like to but then I'll be doing it, forever :D

Oww. I've said a lot here. If someone is, for real watching it, let me as usual get back to the le story.

*Le Rock Tunnel awaits...

Anjin:"Guys, guys...lemme just ask you one question."
    Saur:"Watz goin on?"
    Beast:"Sure, go ahead dude."
    Atilla:"What is that, Taisho?"
    Hanahime:"Any problems, sweet?"
    Anjin:"Actually, just please answer me honestly if I ask you."
    Saur:"I am onezzt, as alvais, mahboi Anginne."
    Beast:"No problem mate, just tell us what you want to."
    Atilla:"I am willing to answer your question properly, Taisho."
    Hanahime:"Don't worry sweet, go on."
    Anjin:"JUST WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON HERE THIS OVERHELMING DARKNESS IS LIKE SIXTH HEAVEN, SERIOUSLY, HOW DO EXPECT ME TO RIDE BIKE IN SUCH DARK PLAC..."
    Oda Nobunaga:"Have you mentioned Sixth Heaven, Anjin Miura?"
    Akechi Mitsuhide:"I think that he didn't want to insult you, Lord Nobunaga. Let us move on, Lord. I would like to show you this brand new rebuilded temple of Honnouji."
    Oda Nobunaga:"****, we are wandering here since 1582...Honnouji? Mitsuhide, isn't it the place where you've killed me that time?"
    Akechi Mitsuhide:"...umm, nevermind My Lord. Shall we just leave this cave?"
    Oda Nobunaga:"Sure, Mitsuhide. Let's go."
    Anjin:"Oww damn I knew this place is strange! Come on, guys, run like a crazy *****es until we reach the exit! Aaaa!!!"
    Hanahime:"Really...guys, we must avoid drinking with our trainer. He still has, problems...for his sake, we shouldn't be doing it next time."
    Beast:"Damnyo!"

Atilla:"Are you feel better, Taisho?"
    Anjin:"Yeah. I think that, last time I wasn't really feeling good. Sorry guys...but hey, we are actually outside! I am tired like geezus!"
    Hanahime:"This town is...somehow, strange."
    Beast:"Maybe it's that because we are standing next to the Pokemons Graveyard?"
    Hanahime:"Yeah, I think so..."
    Saur:"Hei, heei, I uoz thinkin nau, woot woud hapen if the Madd Frenschmann iz hier aswell, ahahahaha!"
    Beast:"We will probably annihilate his face, as we always do! Yeah, Anjin?"
    Atilla:"By the way, talking about annihilation and stuff. Taisho, I would like to recommend you an Ghost Pokemon, Gastly, which may be useful in our further campaigns. He is unable to defeat for Pokemons consisting on physical attacks. He meets the Poison Army's requirements as well."
    Anjin:"Erm...that sounds good, Field Marshall. It means, we have to enter this place...guys?"
    Saur:"Yay, watz non?"
    Beast:"Sure, I think we should."
    Atilla:"This is the way of the conqueror. Onwards!"
    Hanahime:"H-hey...I'm scared! Waaah! Hug me, Beast! Aaaa!"
    Anjin:"It seems my team is developing deeper bonds, isn't it? Hey, I am proud now..."
    Hanahime:"But mostly jealous, don't ya?"
    Anjin:"After all, you're right."

Anjin:"Heey, creepy place. For sure."
    Beast:"Damnyo! Ey, listen..."
    Je parle francais...Ich bin eine Pokemonn-Trainaaaaaaa...
    Saur:"Uetthe, ****?!"
    Je ne regrette rien...versteiern ist verboten...
    Atilla:"Stay tuned, guys."
    Je me lave mon pied...Bayern Munchen Werder Bremen Schalke 04 Gelsenkirchen...
    Hanahime:"Waaaaah!!! ;_;"
    Paris Saint Germain Olympique Lyon Zinedine Zidane and Thierry Henry...I am the boss, I am the beast, my name is LeRival and I'm ad-van-cing!
    Anjin:"COME ON WTF AGAIN THIS TOWN IS, SERIOUSLY MOST DISTURBING!"
    Le Rival:"En Garre, Anjin!"

Hanahime:"Come on dude you scared me like hell aargh!! TAKEEE ITTT!!!"
    *Hanahime used Acid
    LeRival:"Non...le decapitation...once again...and je suis dirty clothes of poison...daaaaaamn!!!!! ;_; *obviously, ran away, screaming as always*"
    Anjin:"Hey, hey, I was expecting it. Saur, you've predicted this things."
    Saur:"Nonn, I was joukingz! I dunno Mad Frenchsmann is heree!"
    Anjin:"I don't want to be here longer. Guys, we are moving out...geezus, this brat scared the hell out of me..."

*In need of refresh, going to le Celadonne

Anjin:"No no, mostly you are crap, but hey, I like you dude!"
    Gambler:"Gambling is the entire purpose of my existence."
    Atilla:"See...hey, this route sounds funny, isn't it?"
    Beast:"Gamblers, Supa-Nerds, chicks, idiots...this could prove...at least...fun."
    Saur:"woot woot hey ppl letus fun have here, relax battles come on on!"
    Hanahime:"Better than being attacked by French, indeed."
    Anjin:"Right. Team, let's go check out Celadon City, maybe we can find something interesting here..."

Beast:"Don't be joking, homeboy! Are you still able to think about it and...you know...not only...think?"
    Old Man:"Of course, heheh! Here, in this Gym - they will do literally everything for a, flowers...got it? Flowers! Heheheheh! Except Erika..."
    Beast:"Whaat...ah, yeah...flowers."
    Atilla:"This Gym is known as the Grass Power Stronghold. Its leader, Erika, is considered as most skillful person in using grass techniques..."
    Anjin:"...but we can obviously state that most of trainers inside this gym are piece of crap and we will face Gym Leader in no time after defeating them?"
    Atilla:"Exactly, Taisho."
    Hanahime:"Move on, then!"

*As predicted, nothing special.

Saur:"Bat rest of uss sucks! O-ho-ho-ho."
    Atilla:"So far, we surpassed every obstacles here. Shall we face Gym Commander, Taisho?"
    Anjin:"It is the time. Probably she is another one stupid chick standing on our way, without any skills..."

Anjin:"...woot deception. Erm...hellou, Reidi Erika. I have arrived here to claim victory over...Grass Stronghold?"
    Erika:"Try, if you really want. Anjin Miura, Dragon Of The Pallet you are growing more and more famous through the land. Are you attempting to reunite Kanto?"
    Anjin:"This time I was wrong...she shows great promise after all...I can agree with you, Flower Of The Western Kanto. I have came here to take another step in my mission."
    Atilla:"Taisho...goddamn."
    Erika:"I will not hold my back, Anjin. The battle has begun. Prepare yourself!"
    Anjin:"Damn...she is cool, after all...I am honored to meet such chivalrous enemy...I won't hold my back as well! Atilla, attack as first and engage Erika's left wing! Hanahime shall do the same at the right! Clear the center path, so Saur can strike their strongest Pokemon!"
    Atilla:"As you command! Poison Army, advance!"

Erika:"I do not really know about what we were talking, but I have to admit you are truly formidable. I must confer you the Rainbowbadge."
    Anjin:"Erm...yeah, yeah...thanks...and all..."
    Hanahime:"When it comes to face girls, our Taisho is really...hopeless."
    Anjin:"Yeah and...you are...formidable(what?)...as well...and all...hehehe, you know."
    Beast:"Even this Old Man is better in, talking."
    Erika:"It was a pleasure to meet you, Anjin Miura. I believe that someday you will face Pokemon League's Elite Leader."
    Anjin:"...woow...thanks, I...I mean..."
    Saur:"Naah cat it off! Thiz guy ist juss **** whenn taking mit girrlzz! Cat it off!"

Hanahime:"Last days were, cool! I am looking forward to more adventures!"
    Beast:"Just don't get scared when we enter this Tower in Lavender once again."
    Atilla:"I have seen a Gaming Corner in this city, when we were coming back from the Gym. Shall we visit it tommorow?"
    Beast:"Hmmm, why not?"
    Saur:"Ima laik gambring machinz mucho mucho!"
    Hanahime:"Hahaha, cute flowers yay ^.^ I'm in!"
    Atilla:"So it's decided. We are going to Gaming Corner tommorow!"
    Team:"Yay!"
    Atilla:"At last, we will rest. And so, refreshed, we shall move on even more stronger! What do you reckon, Taisho? Taisho?...Taisho?"
    Anjin:"I've ****ed this up...once again..."

Yayz, moving on, taking time, etc. A proper story is needed here. Or maybe, more proper stories, :D I hope so.

Last edited:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Haven't updated in a while but here we go. :)

22.png
    23.png
    24.png

Went to Pokemon Tower kicked Gary's butt and saved Mr. Fuji. :)

25.png
    26.png

Caught a Poliwhirl with my super rod and traded it for Jynx in Cerulean :)

My Team After Update:
    28.png
    28_2.png
    28_4.png

28_1.png
    28_3.png
    28_5.png

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    Well, I'm halfway through Kanto. I haven't really played this challenge much unfortunately due to other challenges, but I will get there.

rave of shaggy

Red Mage
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2015
    water single game monotype challenge

changing from pokemon yellow to pokemon blue
    starting water single game monotype challenge

will be posting videos soon

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2016
    Only one Grass Type mono run in R/S/E?
    I thought tons of people would've done that one already...

Which makes my pick easy I guess...

Grass run in Emerald :)

Picked up Treecko as started and did the little sidequest.
    Unneeded critical on Brendan's Torchic which almost OHKO'd it...
    Went to Route 102 and caught a little Lotad! And a Ziggy HM Slave
    Also looked for a Ralts to trade in Rustboro for a Seedot!
    That actually took quite a while!
    But hey I got one eventually.
    I just realised I'll have 4 Pokémon by the time I get to Rustboro Gym.
    Did the Sidequest with Wally and went to the Woods!
    Caught a Shroomish!
    Tracked back to Route 102 to challenge all the trainers I skipped earlier.
    Also took down the trainers on Route 104.
    Passed Petalburg Woods and decided to train Shroomish, Treecko and Lotad to lvl 12.

Traded my Ralts for Dots, and since it doesn't learn any grass moves I gave it TM Bullet Seed!

It's only lvl 4 so it'll need some extra training!
    In the meantime I taught Ziggy Cut!

Now all my pokémon are 12 (and Dots isn't obeying me anymore) it's time to go to the gym!

I tried using Dots against the Gym Leader, but no luck...
    It didn't obey at all and it died patheticaly...
    My other grass types could handle the situation with ease though,
    so we got our first badge!

AnjinMiura_PL

Years
  • Le Poison Challenge in Black and White Pokemon Red #8

In le spoiler. Sad story, bro. ;)

Spoiler:

Le spoiler ends.
    Woot, long one. Don't question long ones ;)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back