• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Monotype Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • Update for Ultimate Monotype Challenge (Poison).

Final Update (#3) on Ruby.
    • Made it to Lilycove, and picked up Solarbeam in the Safari Zone for Flower.
    • Beat Mt. Pyre and taught Shadow Ball to Count.
    • Beat the Hideout, then surfed to Mossdeep City.
    • Tate and Liza were no match for Stinger (Surf) and Count (Shadow Ball).
    • Taught Dive to Stinger, and went underwater to beat Team Magma.
    • Maxie went down, then in Sootopolis, Groundon was beaten. Taught Waterfall to Stinger after forgetting Dive.
    • Beat Wallace (took a couple tries as Ice Beam froze Flower the first time), then surfed to Victory Road.
    • Made it through pretty easily, then I got everyone to L49. Taught Stinger Giga Drain after forgetting Waterfall.
    • Used 22 Rare Candies (Pickup FTW!) to get Flower and Count to L56, and Stinger to L57.
    • Time for the Elite Four!
    • Sidney was soloed by Flower (Sunny Day/Solarbeam, Sludge Bomb).
    • Pheobe was beaten by Count (Shadow Ball) and Flower (Sunny Day/Solrbeam).
    • Glacia fell to Count (Return/Fly) and Stinger (Giga Drain), as did Drake (Return/Fly, Ice Beam).
    • Then I beat Steven to become the Champion! Play-by-play is under the screenshot.
    Screens:
    Spoiler:

Hall of Fame:

Team Roman (Final):

Stinger the Serious Tentacruel, ♀ - L58 @ Mystic Water -> Elite Four co-MVP, Steven MVP
    Ability: Liquid Ooze
    Moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Barrier, Giga Drain
    Final Stats: 175/97/86/127/158/144

Flower the Quiet Vileplume, ♂ - L57 @ Miracle Seed -> Elite Four co-MVP
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Moves: Sunny Day, Sludge Bomb, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam
    Final Stats: 178/107/118/154/134/80

Count the Serious Crobat, ♂ - L57 @ Silk Scarf
    Abilty: Inner Focus
    Moves: Shadow Ball, Return, Fly, Confuse Ray
    Final Stats: 181/128/118/101/120/182

Note: No Hoenn MVP.

Slaves:
    Zigzagoon - Pickup, Cut, Rock Smash [boxed]
    Grovyle - Cut, Flash, Strength [boxed]

Years
  • Final Steel UMC update

Had nothing to do today, so i played platinum and finished it all..

I ended up just fighting Candice with Mantis and destroying her with his metal claw. I caught a bibarrel and taught it the necessary hm's. Go to the lake, listen to my rival cry, then fly to oreburgh. i enter the mountain and start my agonizing hike.. After a while, i make it to the top. I beat Mars and jupiter(and my rival..) with penguins surf. then cyrus opens the portal, i follow with cynthia, beat cyrus and giratina and fly to twinleaf. All my pokes are at 55 or higher at this point. i get a motivational speech, then i go to sunnyshore and fight volkner. only needed to use Trains double-edge for most of it. I go down, get waterfall from jasmine, teach it to penguin, and i make it to victory road. Used max repels to avoid annoying encounters. After getting liberty to level 60, my game freezes, then i had to redo some training.. annoying. Well, i made it to the league at 60, stomped on my rival, and challenged the masters,

Aaron, drill pecked almost all of his pokemon

Bertha, surfed all

Flint.. surf

Lucian, X-Scissor and surf

Cynthia.. Every move in my arsenal.. except for steelix since he died in 2 shots.. Hate her garchomp..

My Final Team

Penguin/Empoleon
    Level 65

-Metal Claw
    -Waterfall
    -Surf
    -Drill Peck

Used him for every gym and all of the elite four.. MVP all around

Train/Steelix
    Level 60

-Iron Tail
    -Crunch
    -Double-Edge
    -Dragon Breath

He was basically used as a shield. Whenever my HM slaves were dead, i sent him out to heal my other pokes. I did use him for a couple of gyms, though

Liberty/Bronzong
    Level 60

-Faint Attack
    -Toxic
    -Extrasensory
    -Confuse Ray

It was good throughout most of the game. Not the best, but it helped me out of some tight spaces.

Mantis/Scizor
    Level 62

-Iron Head
    -Night Slash
    -Swords Dance
    -X-Scissor

He destroyed everything. If he even had one swords dance up, he could basically one hit anything.

Platinums excruciating to play through.. 2 more left, but i won't start till i caught a regigas. Dragon will be my next one.. When can you catch the first dragon type on platinum?

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Ultimate Fire Challenge, Platinum, Final update finally!
    Spoiler:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years

Continuing my Poison UMC...

Update #1 on Platinum.

Name: Roman
    Rival: Gorman
    Starter: Turtwig

• After the initial stuff, I caught Count the Zubat in Lost Cave, then proceeded to Oreburgh City.
    • Grinded Count up to L18, then barely beat Roark thanks to confuse and flinch hax (lost several times).
    • Beat Mars in the Windworks thanks to Pluck healing with Sitrus Berry.
    • Count evolved into Golbat soon afterwards.
    • Crushed Gardenia once I got to Eterna City, then got Cut.
    • Caught Ghost the Gastly in the Old Chateau.
    • With these two Pokemon, I beat Wayward Cave and stuff. Ghost evolved into Haunter.
    • Got to Hearthome, then crushed all the trainers in the gym with Ghost's Shadow Punch.
    • Ghost beat Fantina with Shadow Punch as well - he barely survived Shadow Ball to 2HKO Mismagius, and Duskull and Haunter were OHKOs.
    • Ghost and Count (who soon evolved into Crobat) got seriously overleveled by the time I reached Veilstone, and after I made a vitamin pit stop, I headed to the gym.
    • Count OHKOed all the trainers with Pluck, then crushed Maylene as well - Meditite and Machoke were OHKOed, and Lucario was 2HKOed.
    • Got Fly, and am currently on my way to Pastoria City.
    Screens:
    Spoiler:

Next up: Catching Croagunk, then we take on Crasher Wake.

Team Roman:

Ghost the Mild Haunter, ♂ - L37 @ Amulet Coin
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Shadow Ball, Sucker Punch, Night Shade, Confuse Ray

Count the Quirky Crobat, ♂ - L40
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Moves: Bite, Poison Fang, Fly, Confuse Ray

Slaves:
    Turtwig - Cut, Rock Smash, Flash

MimeJr

Beginning Coordinator
    Years
  • Im doing my 2nd monotype challenge... this time im going easy on myself tho... water if sapphire... hey! my first try at one was fire in sinnoh... i obviosly failed... quick question, has anyone beaten the fire monotype challenge in any sinnoh game

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    I bet so, its not that hard at all (I mean, even Bug was very easy there) Infernape, Rapidash and Houndoom are not bad pokemon like Kricketune :I

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Ultimate Fire Challenge - Unova

Spoiler:

quick question, has anyone beaten the fire monotype challenge in any sinnoh game

I went through Sinnoh. It was on Platinum... so, there were more fire Pokemon available. But, nevertheless, the league is a pain for Fire types in Sinnoh. It is possible, though.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years

Update #2 on Platinum.
    • Reached Pastoria, caught Raphaela the Croagunk, then beat Wake.
    • Went up to Celestic Town and beat Cyrus, then got Surf and caught Stinger the Tentacool.
    • While training with Surf, Raphaela and Stinger evolved into Toxicroak and Tentacruel.
    • Eventually got to Canalave City and did Iron Island, then beat Byron easily with Stinger (Surf).
    • Beat Saturn and Mrs at the lakes, and I evolved Ghost into Gengar.
    • Trudged up to Snowpoint City and beat Candice with Raphael (Brick Break) and Ghost (Shadow Ball).
    • Currently saved outside Snowpoint City.
    Screens:
    Spoiler:

Next up: Rock Climb, then to Veilstone to deal with Team Galactic.

Team Roman:

Count the Quirky Crobat, ♂ - L47 @ Luck Incense
    Moves: Cross Poison, Bite, Fly, Confuse Ray

Raphaela the Bashful Toxicroak, ♀ - L47 @ Amulet Coin
    Ability: Dry Skin
    Moves: Brick Break, Earthquake, Poison Jab, Return

Ghost the Mild Gengar, ♂ - L47
    Moves: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Confuse Ray

Stinger the Bold Tentacruel, ♀ - L48
    Moves: Surf, Wrap, Barrier, Water Pulse

Slaves:
    Turtwig - Cut, Rock Smash, Flash, Strength
    Bibarel - Dig, Thief, Rock Climb

MimeJr

Beginning Coordinator
    Years
  • quick checkup on my sapphire water monotype challenge

I beefed up some pokes a little
    My Team:
    MUDD: Mudkip Lv.10 (female)
    GULL:Wingull Lv.10 (female)
    FUNKY: Lotad Lv.3 (female)
    HM SLAVE: ziggzagoon Lv.3 (male) (hmslave)

...and we just arrived at petalburg city...

Years
  • Fire Ultimate Monotype Challenge - Blue Final Update, Crystal Update #1

Fire Type UMC - Blue Final Update
    Ok, biiig update.
    -After beating Sabrina and all that Jazz, I flew back to Pallet Town, then surfed down to Cinnabar Island.
    -Went to Pokemon Mansion, where I caught a Magmar, whom I named Vesuvius. I promptly taught him Psychic and Psywave, so he didn't suck so much. I then zipped down and got the secret key, dug back to the pokemon center and healed, then trained my pokemon for the battle with Blaine.
    -Blaine was actually tons easier than I thought, considering his resistance to most of my good moves. Firestorm pretty much took center stage again, with Earthquake and Slash destroying what Vesuvius' Psychic couldn't (AKA, most of it :P). after receiving Fire Blast, I promptly taught it to Flaria who has the best Special Attack in my team.
    -I then flew back to Viridian City, to beat Giovanni for the third time, which was, again, far easier than I though. After spending all that time training, Earthquake and Psychic did most of the work again.
    -And so, with my Earthbadge firmly in hand, and with Vesuvius having learnt Fire Punch at last, I moved on to Victory road, which I waltzed through, having completed it a million times before. I stocked up on full restore and revive, deposited my HM slaves, then headed in!
    -Lorelei was far easier than I thought. Despite all but one of her pokemon having an uber STABed Surf, only Lapras actually used it, before being promptly dispatched by Slash.
    -Next comes Brune, who was a cakewalk with Psychic, and a few Fire Punches thrown in for good measure. On to Agatha!
    -Who was, again, a cinch. Thank god for the lack of levitate! Earthquake destroyed her with no problems.
    -On to Lance. Lance was probably the hardest of the bunch, because dragons are strong aginst Fire. But Flareon made his only contribution here, managing to hit with all 5 of his Fire Blasts. Alaria then chimed in with some Digs, then slunk back into uselessness. Ah how I miss poor Arcanine!
    -Then comes Doofus, who was a mixed kettle of fish. Most were easy, like Pidgeot and Alakazam and Exeggutor, but Blastoise was a tough nut to crack. Firestorm shone here, with Slash saving the day once more. And thus ends the first leg on my Fire type UMC. With my DS and Pokemon Platinum coming in a few weeks, I need to get a wriggle on.

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

My Final Team:
    Firestorm

Level 73 Charizard
    Slash, Flamethrower, Seismic Toss, Earthquake

Alaria

Level 66 Ninetales
    Flamethrower, Dig, Toxic, Body Slam

Flaria

Level 68 Flareon
    Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Bite, Ember

Vesuvius

Level 64 Magmar
    Flamethrower, Psychic, Mega Kick, Fire Punch

Fire Type UMC - Crystal #1
    -Ok, nostalgia aside, I named myself Ebony, picked a Cyndaquil named Inferno, then headed over to Mr Pokemon's house. Got the egg, a pokedex and a worried phone call. Whoops. Sorry mum. Then a distressed phone call from Professor Elm has me hi-tailing it back to to the lab, beating ??? along the way, whom I identified as Doofus.
    -I then set out on my adventure, hammering Falkner with Ember, then, gambolling through the Ruins of Alph and Union cave to Azalea Town. Talked to an indignant Kurt, then followed him to the Slowpoke Well, utterly crucifying Team Rocket, then moved on to Bugsy, who was, needless to say, exceptionally easy.
    - Went to Ilex Forest, beating Doofus again, got cut, then moved on to Goldenrod, grabbing two Thunderpunch TM's. I then went up and beat Whitney, the little sook, gaining the Plainbadge. I then zipped over to the flower shop, grabbing the squirtbottle, caught Sudowudo, boxed him, caught a Growlithe that I named Gonzales (cause i'm that cool :P), the trained him up to near Inferno's level.
    -I headed up to Ecruteak, visited burned tower, hammered Doofus, who called me weak again, beat Morty, beat the Kimono Girls, then headed down to Olivine. Climbed the towed, jumped back down, got Strength and the good rod, and surfed to Cianwood.
    -Thrashed Eisune, then hammered Chuck with my newly learned Thunderpunch. Hooray for Typhlosion! Got Fly from Chuck's wife, who thinks he's fat, then flew back to Olivine to give the Medicine to Jasmine. Beat jasmine with Flame Wheel, then went back to Goldenrod for a spot of gambling. And my Odd Egg actually hatched into a Magby! how lucky is that? So I trained up Krakatoa (Shut up. I like volcanoes, ok?), then got 2 Fire Blast TMs, which took FOREVER. Looked at the time, and decided it was bedtime. And that's all for now!

My Team:
    Inferno

Level 37 Typhlosion
    Flame Wheel, Quick Attack, Ember, Thunderpunch

Gonzales

Level 34 Growlithe
    Take Down, Fire Blast, Bite, Flame Wheel

Krakatoa

Level 20 Magby
    Ember, Thunderpunch, Smog, Fire Blast

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    Ultimate Fire Challenge - Unova

Current Team:

Lvl 50
    Ember|Flame Charge|Fire Blast|Bug Bite

Lvl 52
    Dig|Fire Blast|Superpower|Hammer Arm

Lvl 52
    Scald|Flamethrower|Heat Crash|Rock Smash

Lvl 55
    Shadow Ball|Flame Burst|Inferno|Hex

Bolded move is a REALLY bad idea... Darmanitan has base 140 attack and 30 special attack.

MimeJr

Beginning Coordinator
    Years
  • another update on my sapphire water monotype challenge

My Team:
    MUDD: Mudkip Lv.14 (female)
    GULL:Wingull Lv.13 (female)
    FUNKY: Lotad Lv.12 (female)
    HM SLAVE: ziggzagoon Lv.4 (male) (hmslave)

I just beat the 1st gym and am about to rescue peeko!

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years

Update #3 on Platinum.
    • Used Rock Climb to get the Ice Beam and Psychic TMs and used them on Stinger and Ghost.
    • Took care of Team Galactic and Cyrus in Veilstone, then headed up to Sky Pillar.
    • Jumped in the Distortion World and beat Cyrus and Girarina.
    • Back in the real world, I headed to Sunyshore and took out Volkner with Raphael.
    • Got Waterfall, then surfed to Victory Road.
    • Made it to the Pokemon League and beat Gorman, then saved.
    Screens:
    Spoiler:

First I'm gonna max out EVs and use my Rare Candies, then take on the Elite Four.

Team Roman:

Count the Quirky Crobat, ♂ - L54 @ Sky Plate
    Moves: Cross Poison, Bite, Fly, Confuse Ray

Ghost the Mild Gengar, ♂ - L54 @ Magnet
    Moves: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Confuse Ray

Stinger the Bold Tentacruel, ♀ - L54 @ Mystic Water
    Moves: Surf, Hydro Pump, Sludge Bomb, Ice Beam

Raphaela the Bashful Toxicroak, ♀ - L55 @ Fist Plate
    Moves: Brick Break, Earthquake, Poison Jab, Swords Dance

Slaves:
    Bibarel - Dig, Thief, Rock Climb, Waterfall

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yes folks, Cardwell has returned. And believe it or not, i haven't been playing much pokemon as of late. After beating White, i didnt play again until last night. Yu Gi Oh has taken up most of my free time as of late. None the less, I fired up my emulator last night and continued the Silver leg of my Ultimate Grass Monotype Challenge. I started in Ekruteak. After some frsustration against the trainers in Chuck's gym i realized Hypnosis + Leech Seed + Confusion or Barrage can be awesome. I used that combo to beat Chuck, Jasmine and Pryce with ease (forgot screen caps).

By that point Exeggcute was over leveled compared to Bayleef, so i let him do everything in Goldenrod, and against Clair. Thats as far as I got.

Current Team

Meganium (lvl 41)
    -Razor Leaf
    -Body Slam
    -Headbutt
    -Poison Powder

Exeggcute (lvl 42)
    -Barrage
    -Sleep Powder
    -Leech Seed
    -Confusion

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years

Final Update (#4) on Platinum.
    • After maxing EVs and using all my Rare Candies to get everyone to L60, it's time for the Elite Four.
    • Aaron was almost soloed by Count, mostly with Fly, but fell to Scizor, who was taken out by Ghost's Thunderbolt.
    • Bertha was soloed by Stinger - 2 Surfs for Whiscash, 1 Surf for Golem and Hippowen, Ice Beam for Gliscor, and Hydro Pump for Rhyperior. All damage is from Sandstorm.
    • Flint was swept by Raphaela, who Swords Danced while Houndoom put up Sunny Day, then outsped everyone with 1 Brick Break and 4 Earthquake OHKOs. All the damage was from Dry Skin in the sun.
    • Lucian was taken care of by Ghost and Count. Ghost OHKOed Mr. Mime, Espeon, and Alakazam with Shadow Ball, then fell to Bronzong. Count 3KHOed Bronzong with confuse hax and X-Scissor, then OHKOed Gallade with Fly.
    Screens:
    Elite Four:
    Spoiler:

Hall of Fame:

Team Roman (Final):

Stinger the Bold Tentacruel, ♀ - L61 @ Mystic Water -> Cynthia MVP
    Moves: Surf, Hydro Pump, Sludge Bomb, Blizzard
    Final Stats: 183/102/111/133/158/156

Count the Quirky Crobat, ♂ - L62 @ Sky Plate -> Sinnoh co-MVP, Elite Four MVP
    Moves: Cross Poison, X-Scissor, Fly, Confuse Ray
    Final Stats: 194/150/116/112/117/183

Ghost the Mild Gengar, ♂ - L61 @ Magnet -> Sinnoh co-MVP
    Moves: Shadow Ball, Dream Eater, Thunderbolt, Hypnosis
    Final Stats: 152/101/82/216/120/178

Raphaela the Bashful Toxicroak, ♀ - L61 @ Fist Plate
    Moves: Brick Break, Earthquake, Poison Jab, Swords Dance
    Final Stats: 179/173/106/123/95/145

Slaves:
    Bibarel - Dig, Thief, Rock Climb, Waterfall

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Start of Ultimate Monotype Challenge #14 - Rock.

hyperblast, it's never too late here!

Started a Rock UMC, and have finished Blue.

Did this yesterday, btw.

Name: Rocky
    Rival: Joel
    Starter: Bulbabsaur
    • Beat Brock with Bulbasaur, then got Boulder the Geodude in Mt. Moon.
    • Soloed Misty, Surge, and Erika, then caught Rhino the Rhyhorn in the Safari Zone.
    • After beating Silph Co., Sabrina, and Koga, I went to Cinnabar and picked up Spike the Omanyte.
    • Spike handled Blaine, then I beat Giovanni.
    • Trained a bit and evolved Boulder into Golem, then beat Joel on my way through Victory Road.
    • Got everyone to L54, then took on the Elite Four.
    • Lorelei took a couple tries, but she was the only difficult one, and after Joel went down again, I was the Champion!
    Screens:
    Spoiler:

Hall of Fame:

The next game is gonna be Gold, probably.

Team Rocky (Final):

Boulder the Golem - L56 -> Kanto and Elite Four MVP
    Moves: Body Slam, Rock Slide, Seismic Toss, Dig
    Final Stats: 179/159/170/97/89

Rhino the Rhydon - L55
    Moves: Strength, Earthquake, Submission, Thunderbolt
    Final Stats: 208/176/161/83/78

Spike the Omastar - L56
    Moves: Surf, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Take Down
    Final Stats: 156/85/173/171/99

Slaves:
    Dux/Farfetch'd - Cut, Fly [boxed]

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
    Years
  • Kanto

Let's get this going!

- Started game, named myself Bob and rival John, because I can.
    - Chose Bulbasaur as starter just so I'd be able to speed through the beginning of the game quickly.
    - Beat Brock with Bulbasaur in 2 Vine Whips.
    - Caught Pidgey as a Fly Slave
    - Lol Bulbasaur evolved into Ivysaur on the route to the grass with my first Ground types (Nidoran F and M, thank the lawdi for Nidoking and Queen being part ground!)
    - Caught Nidoran F and named her Sirenia.
    - Caught Nidoran M and named him Sapper.
    - Caught Geodude in Mt. Moon and named him Andrew
    - Caught Spearow in order to be able to trade for Farfetch'd for an HM slave. Named her Lolfodder.
    - Grinded all of them to level 14 before going through Mt. Moon.
    - In the middle of the cave, Sapper evolved into Nidorino!
    - A few battles later, Sirenia evolved into Nidorina!
    - At the exit, I chose the Helix Fossil, not like it mattered..
    - Taught Andrew Mega Punch because, well, its not like there's anything better.
    - Caught Sandshrew, and named him Clawmeld.
    - Did the Nugget Bridge and decided to take a break.

The Team So Far:

Sirenia, the Adamant Nidorina
    Moves: Double Kick, Scratch, Poison Sting, Growl
    Ability: Poison Point
    Level

Sapper, the Quiet Nidorino
    Moves: Peck, Poison Sting, Focus Energy, Double Kick
    Ability: Poison Point
    Level 18

Andrew, the Hardy Geodude
    Moves: Tackle, Mega Punch, Magnitude. Rock Throw
    Ability: Sturdy
    Level 17

Clawmeld, the Brave Sandshrew
    Moves: Scratch, Defense Curl, Poison Sting, Sand Attack
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Level 18

Years
  • Almost done Silver with grass types

I forgot to get a screen cap of Janine. All thats left is Red

Edit:

Current Team:

Meganium (lvl 61)
    -Razor Leaf
    -Earthquake
    -Headbutt
    -Toxic

Exeggutor (lvl 60)
    -Giga Drain
    -Sleep Powered
    -Psychic
    -Leech Seed

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Update for Ultimate Monotype Challenge (Rock).

Okay, I started Gold yesterday, and have beaten the Elite Four.

Name: Rocky
    Rival: Joel
    Starter: Totodile

• Caught Boulder the Geodude on Mountain Road.
    • Falkner and Bugsy were defeated easily with Rock Throw.
    • Joel was so hard to beat - I should have picked Chikorita...
    • Boulder evolved into Graveler, and Whitney went down easily to Return.
    • Caught Petro the Sudowoodo
    • Beat Morty pretty easily once Hypnosis missed.
    • Down in Olivine, I caught Coral the Corsola and evolved Boulder into Golem.
    • Chuck went down thanks to DynamicPunch missing a few times.
    • Did Lake of Rage and TR Hideout, then beat Pryce easily with Petro's Rock Slide.
    • Went back and beat Jasmine with Boulder.
    • Clair went down to a team effort.
    • Made my way through Victory Road and took on the Elite Four.
    • Coral was the clear MVP of the first four fights.
    • Lance went down mostly to Boulder's Rollout and Petro's Rock Slide. I had to revive Petro a couple times to deal with Lance's L50 Dragonite.
    • Saved on the S.S. Aqua.
    Screens:
    Spoiler:

Halfway done here, with Kanto coming up.

Team Rocky:

Coral the Corsola, ♂ - L48 @ Amulet Coin
    Moves: Surf, AncientPower, Mirror Coat, Hidden Power (Electric)

Petro the Sudowoodo, ♂ - L47 @ Quick Claw
    Moves: Headbutt, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Low Kick

Boulder the Golem, ♂ - L47 @ Pink Bow
    Moves: Return, Earthquake, Rollout, Defense Curl

Slaves:
    Totodile - Cut, Surf, Whirlpool
    Hoothoot - Flash, Fly
    Psyduck - Strength, Waterfall

Status
    Not open for further replies.