• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    Vulpix & Eevee, fine. As for the stone...I'd need an item in exchange. Yes, Bidoof only.

Anybody else?

All I have are Oval stone, Dusk stone, Shiny stone, Quick Claw, Soothe Bell, 2x Heart Scale, and Razor Fang.

EDIT: If you don't want any of items I have. that's ok with me. I also would like clieffary [sp?] and Hippopotas too. I have four Bidoofs so that should be enough.

Last edited:

Joess

Hello. I am in desperate need of a Raikou, if it is possible. I have many good pokemon to trade. If not, then I would like a Cyndaquil, if possible. Thanks!

AiR.B

Wins/318 - Losses/41
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    I would like to trade for a Latias. Do you have a timid natured one? If so I can offer EV trained pokemon/rare items.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Sorry for the late replies, people. A mix of PBR and holiday-related events came crashing down on me...

Hey, long time no see. Could I please get a Togepi and a Elekid with electrizer??

I have no Electrizer. You also bring back bad memories......No.

Lxylia said:
    All I have are Oval stone, Dusk stone, Shiny stone, Quick Claw, Soothe Bell, 2x Heart Scale, and Razor Fang.

EDIT: If you don't want any of items I have. that's ok with me. I also would like clieffary [sp?] and Hippopotas too. I have four Bidoofs so that should be enough.

...Hmm...I don't see anything there for a Fire Stone right now, sorry.

...............Did I just say what I think I said? *headdesk* Sorry...I'll take the Shiny Stone for one.

Sure, I can get you Clefairy & Hippopotas...

Dawg 2005 said:
    [Late reply] Okay, what about my Palkia and Cresselia (normally, these wouldn't mean much, but they're Japanese).

Sorry for the late reply, by the way.

*points at own most recent reply*

Yeah, those would work.

Joess said:
    Hello. I am in desperate need of a Raikou, if it is possible. I have many good pokemon to trade. If not, then I would like a Cyndaquil, if possible. Thanks!

Cyndaquil, okay. As for Raikou, make an offer.

Short Range said:
    How about a Dialga, Kyorge, Groudon or Kyogre for Deoxys?

One, you haven't gotten your Cyndaquil yet. Two, you just said Kyogre twice (although one of those is spelled wrong). Three, none of those are worth a Deoxys.

AiR.B said:
    I would like to trade for a Latias. Do you have a timid natured one? If so I can offer EV trained pokemon/rare items.

No, I don't think that my Latias is Timid. Even if it was, I'm not really interested in pre-EV-trained Pokemon (I'd much rather do it myself) and a rare item is not even CLOSE to being worth a Legendary in my eyes, especially one that is random-encounter like Lati@s.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    What bad memories? :( What did I do?

-Asking for six Legendaries at the same time, showing complete ignorance of the first post
    -Spelling & Grammar errors suddenly getting worse once the request is accepted
    -Double-posting
    -Impatience (though kind of slight)

I've also seen your thread......

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    Thanks! I'll make one of Bidoofs hold a Shiny Stone. Do I have to PM you my FC?

Narutonoor

Pokémon Collector
    Years
    Hello, I will trade you a small pokemon with a PP Max attached (my only one, never used) for a Mew.
    If this is unacceptable could you make a list of some pokemon you would accept with the PP Max? Cause it is a one of a kind item.

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years
    I think you're being kind of tough on us. And plus I was waiting for you online for ages to get that Cyndaquil. Disregard all my offers here please.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    Hello and welcome to my ultimate trading thread! I have in my posession ALL of the Pokemon, and am willing to trade them. All I need...is a Bidoof. That's it, just a random throwaway Pokemon, and you can have your choice of ANY freshly-hatched Pokemon. Just to name a few:

Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Treecko
    Torchic
    Mudkip
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Feebas
    Combee
    And every single other Pokemon that can hatch out of an egg!!

Pokerus is available upon request. SOME Egg moves are the same, but not all, and they'll cost you an item (like an EV berry or something).

Legendaries are also available for exceptional trades (REALIZE NOW THAT THEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THROWAWAY POKEMON). However, seeing as it's apparently been decided that item-hacked Arceus, Darkrai, & Shaymin are illegit (>.>), I can no longer offer those.

Oh, yes, there is a catch, though: your post has to be legible. No spelling/grammar killers, no spam or "25 character evasion" garbage, none of that. Your post has to follow the rules or else you won't get your Pokemon.

One more point: I can't guarantee gender on any of the Pokemon. I can try, but for the rare genders like female Combee and female Eevee, chances are I won't be able to.

------

Okay, I am now adding a new "service": If you're in need of a Legendary in your Pokedex, I can now trade you that Legendary for your Pokedex as long as you immediately trade it back. There are some rules, though:

1. Only three Legendaries at a time.
    2. You don't get to keep them. The trade will only be so you get them in your Pokedex.
    3. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE, takes a Legendary and runs, I will post their username in this thread for all to see (and maybe in my signature as well) and stop offering them. No excuses. Oh, and if the Legendary that is taken from me is at least part-Psychic, I'll also cut down on the normal Pokemon I offer, too, so DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TAKING ONE FROM ME.
    3b. To try and cut down the risk of the above, if I am going to trade you a Legendary for this purpose, you must offer something of equal or greater value in the trade, as sort of an "insurance policy". This'll usually mean another Legendary or a Shiny. You'll get it right back, though.
    3c. Also to help out with this, your post count has to be 20 or higher.
    4. Darkrai & Arceus are NOT included in this, as this still counts as a trade under the rules (unless I hear otherwise). However, I now have a PC-legal Shaymin that I can include.
    5. The other rules in this post still hold true.

Okay. Now you can all start requesting Mew, Celebi, & Deoxys over and over again XP. Oh, one more thing: if I accept your request, you are to PM me or else I'll consider you to not be serious. Really, the number of people just asking and never coming back is getting ridiculous. This doesn't mean to PM me at any time you're ready to trade and expect a fast answer, though. If you don't see me online, that means I'm NOT, which means that I can't see you're online and get your Pokemon ready.

Now that's out of the way, make a request!

ok can i have a squirtle charmander and a bulbasaur my friend code is 1847-8789-5151 oh and can at least one of them have the pokerus virus????

Years
    Hello, Ichaste Pekoni.

I was wondering if you had a Jolly natured Gible. I'm looking to add one to my team. Is there anything you need? Feels weird just giving you a Bidoof for a Pokemon I really need.

pkmn master28

Shiny Deoxys
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    can i get chikorita, cyndacuil and totodile for starlys
    my friend code 3909 4286 1273

Narutonoor

Pokémon Collector
    Years
    Hi I was wondering if you could get me these pokemon for bidoof's/starly's, whatever I can find first:
    Caterpie, Weedle, Ekans, Elekid, Magby, and Slakoth.
    Could you PM me the response whenever you get on?
    Thank You.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back