• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xander247

Pokémon Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 11, 2010
    Hey Ichaste Pekoni. If at all possible I would love a Mild natured Cyndaquil. The sex or egg moves aren't really of much concern.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Okay, RMJ, I'll be coming online to trade with you soon.

Hey Ichaste Pekoni. If at all possible I would love a Mild natured Cyndaquil. The sex or egg moves aren't really of much concern.

(I see you fixed your post...XD)

Yes it's possible, but not tonight, seeing as my DS is going to have to be turned off and recharged after this one trade.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    ichaste u there? im on rite now so cmn wanna trade?

From you, legitimate shiny english Shaymin. However, since you can't offer Shaymin on this site (much less get one at all), nothing.

I already said NO.

are u only doin it cause im a newbie trainer?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ichaste u there? im on rite now so cmn wanna trade?

y? cmon i really need.............................................

If you really can't tell, then you are either more illiterate than I first thought (as INCREDIBLY unlikely as that would be) or just plain dumb.

Xander247 said:
    Thanks, fantastic news :)

For you, perhaps. It only means more work for me. XD

Jimm1990 said:
    ichaste would u take a level 55 raikou with pokerus for a todoile

O_O

......I'm going to say "no," simply because that would be seriously ripping yourself off, which makes me believe that something is seriously wrong with that Raikou.

Dragonzilla25 said:
    calm mantyke for a bidoof???????????????????
    (why are u staring at me u want 1)

I'm staring because your typing tells me that you didn't pay attention to the first post.

No.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back