• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    do you have a deoxys if so wat would u trade for

One, I'm not giving up a Deoxys.

Two, your postcount is much too low to qualify for the tradeback service, so that's out.

Three, even if it was high enough......Denied.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Hi Itachi, can you please, if possible, give me;

-Brave Duskull/Dusclops/Dusknoir w/pain split
    -Relaxed Slopoke, Slowbro with ability Own Tempo
    - Brave Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Rhyperior with ability Rock Solid

If these are not specifically available, then thank you for your time. Also, they don't have to necessarily have the abilities, but it is preferred. Natures would be nice.
    Thank you, you are incredibly generous,

Lex

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hi Itachi, can you please, if possible, give me;

-Brave Duskull/Dusclops/Dusknoir w/pain split
    -Relaxed Slopoke, Slowbro with ability Own Tempo
    - Brave Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Rhyperior with ability Rock Solid

If these are not specifically available, then thank you for your time. Also, they don't have to necessarily have the abilities, but it is preferred. Natures would be nice.
    Thank you, you are incredibly generous,

Lex

......ITACHI!!?????

Duskull, Slowpoke, & Rhyhorn ARE available, but I don't know if I can ensure the abilities...OR get Pain Split onto Duskull. I could probably pull off the natures, though. PM me.

Omega Envoy of Darkness said:
    It seems I'm being ignored.... But still are you gonna be able to trade me the starters and spiritomb and driftloon? I've got the throw away pokemons.

W-what? You're not being ignored...we're just having lousy luck as far as being online at the same time X_X...I can still trade you those Pokemon when we manage to pull that off, though.

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Can I ask for a favor Ichaste, I want to borrow the three Regi's, so I can get Regigigas, which is the last Pokemon I need to catch in the whole normal game, it would take me like 10-13 minutes after the trade to go get it, since I'm gonna use a Masterball to catch it. Don't worry, I would never steal, cuz someone did it to me.

I'll wait for your approval.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Can I ask for a favor Ichaste, I want to borrow the three Regi's, so I can get Regigigas, which is the last Pokemon I need to catch in the whole normal game, it would take me like 10-13 minutes after the trade to go get it, since I'm gonna use a Masterball to catch it. Don't worry, I would never steal, cuz someone did it to me.

I'll wait for your approval.

Rules are rules. Your postcount is too low and you need to come up with rarer Pokemon than the Regis.

Chaolin said:
    Do you still have the Cyndaquil I requested a week ago? Also, do you have any Darkais; I would love to have one.

Yeah, I guess I still have the Cyndaquil...and you can't request/trade hacked Pokemon here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I thought the glitched one isn't hacked. Also, would my snubble for that cyndaquil sound okay?

No, it's not. But then again, mine isn't from the glitch, hence why I said that I can't offer them.

And no. Bidoof for Cyndaquil.

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
    ...Wait...does that mean you don't want the Cyndaquil anymore?

Oh, umm... What do you want for it then? I figured that you wanted Bidoof because you stated that you only needed Bidoof in your first post. I could trade you a snubble, togepi, sunkurn, stanler, miltank, or croagunk for the Cyndaquil.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Oh, umm... What do you want for it then? I figured that you wanted Bidoof because you stated that you only needed Bidoof in your first post. I could trade you a snubble, togepi, sunkurn, stanler, miltank, or croagunk for the Cyndaquil.

No, you were right. Bidoof only. It just seemed from your post that you weren't interested anymore...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back